It’s hard country, Pannonia, and far away.
那是个苦地方 而且很远
Mascius will refuse it.
马思绪亚斯不会接受的
Does Mascius have the men’s full trust?
马思绪亚斯拥有老兵的信任吗?
Can he sway them either way?
他能说服他们吗?
He can sway the 10th men,
马思绪亚斯能说服第10军团的人
and what the 10th men
第10军团的人
do will sway other legions.
会说服其它军团的人
Make him a personal offer then.
那么给他个人点好处
To what limit? You be judge of that.
给多少? 你自己拿主意吧
Oh, Magistrate Vorenus…
地方长官乌瑞纳斯…
my niece is holding a symposium next market day
我侄女在下个集市日会开一个酒会
and I should like you and your wife to come as my guests.
我希望你跟你的夫人能够成为我的客人
We are honored, sir.
我们的荣幸 长官
You look troubled.
你有问题?
My wife and l are simple people, sir.
我跟我老婆都不太会跟人打交道
No matter. You shall get used to good society.
没关系 你应该适应上流社会
How is it?
感觉如何?
Much more comfortable.
舒服多了
I don’t think my back could take another of Cicero’s eulogies.
我不认为我能够再背负西赛罗的称颂了
No, he praises you so long and high,
他把你歌♥颂得无以伦比
one might think he was being sincere.
人们可能都会认为他是发自内心的呢
Salve, Magistrate. Salve, citizen.
您好 大人 你好 公民
My husband is home.
我丈夫回来了
It was so good of you to visit.
你们来看我真是太好了
Oh. Not at all, I’m sure.
我相信你太客气了
Please come again. I’d be so happy to receive you.
下次再来 我很高兴接见你们
Thank you.
谢谢
Desist that now.
别吹了
Receive us, she says.
她说… 接见我们
I would… Ladies.
我… 女士们
Magistrate, sir.
地方长官大人
Husband… What are these now?
丈夫… 这些是 ?
Leased, and at very good rates too.
租来的 价格很合适
And don’t they look impressive?
他们看起来不好吗?
Put some more cloth on ’em.
给他们多穿点衣服
You look tired.
你看起来很累
Why don’t you lie down?
为什么不躺会儿?
I wish I could.
我到希望我能够躺会儿
“By claim of the Senate and people,
“依照元老以及人♥民♥的要求
our beloved Father, Gaius Julius Caesar,
我们深爱的长辈盖乌斯·优利乌斯·恺撒
has been declared Dictator for life.
已经被尊为终身独♥裁♥者
Furthermore, the fifth month is
此外 每年的第五个月在此后
henceforth name July in his honor.
就将被称为”优利”以此来表示对他的敬意
Erase that.
擦掉它
Cassius.
卡西亚斯
It will do no good.
这么做是没用的
The image is on every wall, on every hill.
每座山丘 每面墙上都有这样的图画
Don’t worry about those scribbles.
别担心这些涂鸦
king Caesar knows you’re his loyal friend.
恺撒大帝知道你是他忠诚的朋友
Oh, I’m not worried about that.
我对此倒不担心
No, it’s just, do I truly look like that?
只是我看起来真的是这样的吗?
It’s near.
很像
Well, how tragic.
真是不幸
But an image cannot catch your vim,
但是图画可表现不出你的活力
your noble vitality.
你高贵的活力
I speak only what’s true.
我说的都是真的
You have that grace in action they say your noble ancestor had.
大家认为你有像你先祖一样的行为风范
That’s why plebs put you on the walls.
这就是老百姓把你画到墙上的原因
They see him in you.
他们在你身上看到了你先祖的影子
They see my wretched name, that’s all.
他们只是看到我可怜的姓氏而已
Simpletons. Let us speak of something else.
笨蛋 让我们说点别的
There’s weight in names, isn’t there?
姓氏还是很有分量的 不是吗?
You may call a cat a fish, but it will not swim.
你可以把猫叫成鱼 但是它还是不会游泳
The plebs love liberty.
老百姓渴望自♥由♥
In your name they…
以你的名义 他们…
They would not pluck a hair for liberty.
他们可不会为了自♥由♥而做什么
Plebs like to see their betters fight.
他们喜欢看上位人之间的斗争
It’s cheaper than theater and the blood is real.
看戏还要花钱 而且斗争中流的血都是真的
Come, come here with me.
来 跟我来
Look now.
你看
Look at that.
看看那个
It is a chair. What of it?
是把椅子 怎么了?
Chair? It’s a throne!
椅子? 它是王座!
I believe thrones are generally more decorative.
我相信王座通常都装饰的很精美
That is decidedly plain and chairlike.
这不过是把普普通通的椅子
Are you blind?
你瞎了吗?
Do not become hysterical.
别变得歇斯底里
Your mother said you were a coward. I begin to believe her.
你母亲说你是个胆小鬼 我开始相信她了
My mother is very unhappy.
我的母亲很不高兴
Forgive me. I spoke in anger.
原谅我 我刚才说的有点过火
I am no coward, nor am I blind.
我既不胆小也不瞎
I know what Caesar is.
我知道恺撒是什么
I can see.
我能看出来
But I have pledged myself his friend…
但是我立过誓做他的朋友…
no, I am his friend.
不 我是他的朋友
So for friendship
那么 为了友谊
you would let the Republic die?
你就要让共和国灭亡?
I am just a man.
我只是个人
The life or death of the Republic
共和存亡的命运
is not in my hands!
不掌握在我手中!
You are precisely wrong.
你恰恰错了
The Republic is in your hands.
共和的命运在你手中
The people will not accept a tyrant’s death
只有布鲁图斯去结束一个暴君的生命
unless a Brutus holds the knife.
才会被人♥民♥接受
Now you have gone too far.
你说的太过分了
He has to die.
他一定要死
You know him. You know he’d never accept exile.
你了解他 你知道他不会接受被流放的
He has to die.
他一定要死
Wait, friend.
等等 朋友
Wait!
等等!
How’s that Gaulish cunny then?
那个高卢屄♥♥感觉起来如何?
Greasy I bet.
我猜肯定很湿滑吧
Don’t talk unless I tell you.
除非我跟你说话 否则别废话
There, in the middle. Aufidius.
来了 中间那个奥非的亚斯
Murderer! Murderer!
凶手! 凶手!
Murderer!
凶手!
Murderer! Murderer!
凶手! 凶手!
Murderer! Murderer!
凶手! 凶手!
He killed Aufidiu!
他杀了奥非的亚斯!
Murderer! He killed Aufidiu!
奥非的亚斯! 他杀了奥非的亚斯!
Aufidiu.
奥非的亚斯
He killed Aufidiu! Murderer!
他杀了奥非的亚斯!
Murderer!
凶手!
Murderer! He killed Aufidiu!
凶手! 他杀了奥非的亚斯!
Murderer! Murderer!
凶手! 凶手!
Pannonia?
波兰尼亚?
Pannonia is 900 miles away.
波兰尼亚可在900里之外
More like 600.
应该是600里左右吧
In Germania practically. It’s not even provinced.
几乎在赫马尼亚那里甚至都不是罗马的一个省
Soil’s black and deep they say.
他们说那里的土地又黑又肥
Tall forests, full of game.
高大的森林满是野味
Full of Teuton raiders and Dacian bandits and who knows who?
到处都是日耳曼跟达迅强盗谁都不认识谁
Our brothers don’t want any more fighting.
我们的弟兄们不想再打仗了
They won’t have it.
他们不会再打仗了
If our brothers accept Pannonia,
如果我们的弟兄们能够接受波兰尼亚
Caesar will be extremely grateful to you.
恺撒会对你非常感激
How so? 5,000 denarii.
如何感激法? 5,000便士
I don’t understand you. I think you do.
我不明白你的意思 我想你明白的
I have been true to my brothers since
从流第一滴血开始
I first spilled blood.
我就以真心来对待我们的兄弟

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!