Brutus,
布鲁图斯
I have never doubted your friendship or fidelity.
我从来没有质疑过你的友谊和忠诚
Even when we were enemies.
即便是我们互相对立的时候
Titus Pullo.
泰特斯·波罗
You look tired, my friend.
你看起来疲惫极了
I’m drunk.
我喝醉了
These are hard times for war veterans.
现在 战场上的老兵不吃香了
You’re right there.
你说得对
Too many soldiers back in Rome.
太多的士兵回到罗马
Not enough work to go round. It’s a sad situation.
却没有那么多的工作 世道真是不行了
but it’s a crime
有你这样的好身手
to see a man of your ability unemployed.
却流离失所 简直是罪过
I’m doing fine.
我很好
I have plenty of irons in the fire.
我有一身的本领
Well, if your prospects don’t work out,
如果你的抱负没有办法实现
you can ask on any street in the Aventine
你可以去艾文泰大街上找一下
for Erastes Fulman.
易拉斯泰斯·福曼
I will always have a job for you.
我这有适合你的工作
I’m a soldier, not a murderer.
我是个士兵 不是杀手
These days, Pullo, is there really any difference?
在这个时代 这两种人 有区别么?
Have a drink on me.
这杯算我的
When you’ve sobered up, come and see me.
等你清醒了以后 可以来找我
We’ll talk a little business.
我们可以谈点生意

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!