They are good men. And there are many others,
他们是很棒 还有其它许多人也很棒
men of rank and wisdom.
有头脑 有智慧的那些人
It is not a dog gone mad.
那可不是什么疯狗
I would rather be mad than disgrace our name.
我宁愿疯狂也不愿玷污我们的名声
No more!
别说了
You send your fool henchmen away…
把你的那些追随者赶走
and forget this insanity.
忘了这件愚蠢的事情
Brutus.
布鲁图斯
Ah, Cassius, it’s lovely to see you,
卡西亚斯 再见到你真的很高兴
but, as you can see…
但是… 如你所见…
Of course, forgive the intrusion.
当然 请原谅我们擅自拜访
Perhaps I may visit another time.
也许我们应该改天拜访
Good. Certainly.
很好 当然
On Jupiter’s stone, you’re a full Roman citizen,
在朱庇特石的名义下 你是一个罗马公民
and you attest to this man’s ownership of listed property?
你愿意为这个男人列出的他拥有的财产做担♥保♥吗
I am. I do.
当然 我愿意
Sign here.
在这里签字
Any kind of mark will do.
任何记号♥都可以了
I can write my name as good as the next man.
我会写我自己的名字!
Done.
好了
42. 42 up.
42,42号♥过来
Eirene.
艾瑞纳
Come over here. I want to talk to you.
过来 我想和你谈谈
I’ll leave you to it.
我让你们单独聊聊
I’ve been to the registrar of slaves.
我刚去了奴隶登记处
You’re no longer my slave.
你已经不在是我的奴隶了
You’ve sold me? Oh,
你把我卖♥♥了?
please don’t sell me.
请别把我卖♥♥掉
Don’t send me away. I beg you.
别把我送走 我求你了
I’m setting you free.
我让你自♥由♥了
You’re free. It says so here.
你自♥由♥了 你可以看看这里
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you. You’re the kindest man alive.
太谢谢你了 你是这个世界上最好的人
I love you, sir. I love you, sir.
我爱你 先生 我爱你 先生
Here. Here. It’s a dress.
这里有件衣服
Um, go try it on.
拿去试试吧
Let’s see how it looks.
让我们看看合不合适
Titus Pullo, sir.
泰特斯·波罗先生
I cannot thank you enough.
我简直不知道应该如何感谢你
Thank me? What are you thanking me for, boy?
谢我? 为什么?
For freeing her.
你让她自♥由♥了
We have been saving to buy our freedom,
我们一直在存钱打算为自己赎身
but we never… to happen so soon.
但我们没想过一切来的是那么快
I cannot tell you what a gift it is.
这简直是上天赐给我们的礼物
You’ve both been saving? You and Eirene?
你们一起存钱? 你和艾瑞纳?
We thought to take the Vorenus name as ours
我们想过要用乌瑞纳斯
when we became freedmen,
作为我们自♥由♥后的姓氏
but Eirene says it must be under your name
但是艾瑞纳说必须以你的名义
she becomes my wife.
她才做我的妻子
Wife?
妻子?
Legal wife, I mean.
我是说 法定的妻子
We are already married in our hearts.
我们早就在心中结为夫妻了
Eirene? My Eirene?
艾瑞纳? 我的艾瑞纳?
Sir?
先生?
Sir!
先生?
Dead?
死了?
Looks like.
看起来是…
What happened?
怎么了
I killed him. I did it.
我杀了他 是我♥干♥的
I can see that, but why?
我知道 但是为什么
Why did you do this?
为什么要这么做?
It doesn’t matter.
没所谓了
It does matter, though.
怎么会无所谓
It matter to me.
这关系到我
This boy was my property.
这家伙是我的财产
He angered me. He angered you?
他激怒了我 他激怒了你?
He… he and Eirene, they were…
他… 他和艾瑞纳 他们是…
So what does that matter? Did you think she was a virgin?
那又有关系? 难道你以为她是处♥女♥吗?
She’s still yours to use as you wish.
她依然是你的 你可以拥有她
I love her.
我爱她
This is how you prove it?
你这就是爱的证明?
This is no charnel house to kill people as you want.
这可不是停尸房♥ 随便让你杀人的地方
This is my home. My home!
这是我的房♥子 我的家!
You do this violence before my children?!
你在我的孩子面前干出这样的事情? !
I’m sorry.
对不起…
Silence!
安静!
I’ll pay you back.
我会赔偿你的
Pay me back with what, you damn fool?
你用什么来赔偿 你这个傻瓜
You’ve got no money but what I’ve given you.
除了我给你的钱 你一无所有
but please…
但是请你…
do not call me a fool.
别叫我傻瓜
I’ll call you what I like. You’re a damn fool.
我就是要这么叫你 你这个傻瓜
I don’t care about the money.
我不在乎钱…
It’s the disrespect.
但你这么做太失礼了
Look at what you did! Look at him!
看看你都干了些什么 看看他!
Maybe you’re right.
也许你是对的
Probably am a fool.
也许我是个傻瓜
Never was a clever one like you.
永远都没有办法像你那么聪明
Never demoted, you, never flogged,
从来没有降过职 从来没有受过处罚
never locked up.
从来没有被关过禁闭
Straight to the top.
一直在往上爬
And here you are,
看看现在的你
with your nice, clean, white toga.
穿着干净 漂亮的官袍
Lovely cloth, that.
不管你内在是多么的肮脏
Stays clean no matter how much you wade in the filth.
外表始终是那么的光鲜亮丽
Speak your mind. As you will.
想说什么就直说
Time was, you said Caesar was a rebel and a traitor.
好吧 你曾经说过恺撒是个叛徒
And now, today, he tosses you some coin and some farmland,
他给了你钱和土地 但是现在呢?
and he’s savior of the Republic,
他变成了共和国的救世主
and you’re kissing his royal ass.
你在他面前极尽阿谀奉承之能事
You stand up.
你给我站起来!
Stand up! Stand up!
站起来! 站起来!
I’ll not fight you.
我不想和你打
Then go.
那就滚!
Go and do not come back here.
离开这里 永远别回来!
Go. Go! And do not come back here.
走 走 别回到这里来!
Eirene, I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
艾瑞纳 我很抱歉 我很抱歉…
Stay away from her.
离她远点…
Right.
好吧
Sorry.
对不起…
I had no idea.
我完全不知情
I must go now.
我要走了
You…
你…
you do believe me?
你相信我?
My dear friend, of course I believe you.
我亲爱的朋友 我当然相信你
You have never lied to me.
你从来不会对我撒谎
Besides, why would you put your name to a thing
除此之外 为什么你要把你的名字签上去
and then deny it? Well, exactly.
然后又否认呢? 是的 正是如此
And anyone… anyone may forge my name to a thing
但是任何人都可以利用我的名字
to give it weight.
来使某些东西招人耳目
We shall just have to become used to it, no doubt.
我想我们必须开始习惯
I wonder who it was that wrote it.
我很想知道是谁写的
I wish I knew.
我也是
Someone of talent. Anyhow, I’ve seldom seen
一定是个有天赋的人 我还真是很少见到
a bad case so well put.
能够把一件坏事表述得如此好的人呢
I shall have to write a reply.
也许我该回击他
Well, as long as you and I know where we stand.
其实 只要你跟我能够明白我们的立场
Where do we stand?
我们的立场?
I hope we are the best of friends. Are we?
我希望我们还是最好的朋友?
We are, we are.
当然 我们当然是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!