The Great Mother wants nothing from me.
圣母对我没有他求
I’m a worm in her sight.
我在她眼中只是渺小的虫子罢了
You are not a worm.
你可不是什么虫子
You are a daughter of the Julii.
你是朱利亚家的女儿
It looks very ill, you running away like this.
你变成这样实在让人看的心疼
Reflects badly on the whole family
如果让大众知道的话
if it were known publicly.
会给我们家造成极大的不良影响
For a moment I thought you wanted me back
我还以为你是期盼我回去
because you missed me. Don’t be silly.
是因为你很想我 别傻了
We’ve missed you terribly.
我们都很想你
Your mother has missed you.
母亲也很想你
I believe even the servants and animals have missed you.
我相信仆人和那些小动物们也期盼着你回去
And you?
还有你?
And I.
当然还有我
I’ve missed you.
我很想你
I can’t go back.
我不能回去
What’s done is done.
已发生的事情是无法挽回的了
I forgive you. Your mother forgives you.
我原谅你了 还有母亲也原谅你
You forgive me?
你原谅我?
Mother forgives me?
母亲原谅我?
What if I don’t forgive?
如果我并不原谅你们呢?
Whatever you think she may have done,
不论你认为她做了什么
consider the possibility she did it out of love for you.
想一下这都是她出于对你的爱
I’ll never forgive her.
我永远不会原谅她
Be that as it may, your forgiveness is irrelevant.
就算是那样 你的宽恕也无关紧要
You must come home.
你必须回家
I’m sorry,
对不起
I will not.
我不回去
I don’t want to use force.
我不想使用武力
The priests will protect me.
祭司们会保护我的
They won’t.
他们不会的
I’ve bought them.
我已经收买♥♥了他们
Quite cheaply.
很便宜的价格
I beg you,
求你了
Let me stay here.
让我留在这里吧
What have you done?
你都干了些什么?
Fellow citizens of the Aventine!
艾文泰的居民们
Fellow citizens!
居民们
Fellow citizens of the Aventine!
艾文泰的居民们
My name is Lucius Vorenus,
我的名字是卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯
tribe of Stellatina, veteran of the 13th Legion.
斯特拉提纳族人 第13军团的退伍军人
Some of you may know me.
你们中的某些人也许认识我
I bring you good news.
我给你们带来了好消息
Caesar has put an end to patrician tyranny,
恺撒已经结束了贵族们的苛政
and will ensure that the common people
他确定民众们的声音
be heard once more. Go back to Gaul,
将会再次得到尊重 滚回高卢去吧
ginger knob.
生姜头
I’ll not deny it, friend,
我不会否认 我的朋友
I have a Gallic look about me,
我的外表看起来的确是高卢人
but I’m as solid Roman as you are.
但我确实是个罗马人
I’ve shed blood for Rome.
我为罗马抛头颅撒热血
My father shed blood for Rome,
我的父亲也为罗马浴血奋战
as did his father and his father before him.
我的祖父和曾祖父同样如此
My wife… my wife was born here in the Aventine!
我的妻子 是在这里出生的 在艾文泰
I am as solid a Roman as any man here!
我和这里的所有其它人一样 是一个罗马人
If I am elected as your local magistrate,
如果我被选为你们的地区长官
I promise on Jupiter’s stone
我以朱庇特石的名义起誓
to strive to make this an era of peace,
努力创造出一个和平
prosperity and justice
繁荣 公正的时期
for all Aventine.
为所有的艾文泰居民
Tomorrow
明天
Caesar holds a triumph,
恺撒将会举办一个凯♥旋♥庆典
a symbol of his love for the people of Rome.
作为他对于罗马人♥民♥爱的见证
Cac!
笑话!
Why don’t you shut up, you…
你为什么不闭上你的嘴 你…
Ladylike, madam, ladylike.
保持风度 夫人 保持风度
Five days of feasting and games
五天的盛会和娱乐
as appreciation for the trust and support
是对罗马人♥民♥给予
the people of Rome have given Caesar.
恺撒的理解和支持的回报
Freedom, more like! We’ve given him our freedom
自♥由♥ 准确的说 我们把自♥由♥都给了他
and our honor!
还有尊严
I would not be standing here on Caesar’s slate
如果我不相信和了解恺撒
if I did not believe, if I did not know
才是这个国家的救星
that he has only the Republic’s best interests at heart.
我也就不会站在这里为他说话了
“A new era.”
“一个新的时代”
“Tomorrow’s triumph, a new era.”
“明天的凯♥旋♥庆典 是一个新时代的开始”
With tomorrow’s triumph, a new era begins.
明天的凯♥旋♥庆典 是一个新的时代的开始
For all Aventine. For all Rome.
对于所有艾文泰的人以及所有的罗马人
It was good. You did well. Thank you.
很好 你做的很不错 谢谢
king of all the Gauls.
高卢人的王
Makes you think, doesn’t it?
让你有些想法 不是吗?
It does.
确实如此
Goodbye, old friend.
再见了 老朋友
Do your best to tidy him up.
尽量把他收拾的干净些
He looks dead already.
他看上去已经是个死人了
Found you at last, you bastards.
总算找到你们了 混♥蛋♥
I’ve been through the whole damned army.
我找遍了整个军队
The famous Titus Pullo.
赫赫有名的泰特斯·波罗
To what do we owe this honor, citizen?
是什么让我们有这种荣幸呢 公民?
Do you come to wish us luck?
是来祝福我们好运的吗?
Listen, I’ve got most of my kit,
听着 我大部分的装备都还在
but I’ve lost my crest.
就是头盔找不到了
Surely someone’s got a spare, you think?
肯定有人有多余的吧 你们说那?
It’s only a crest. It’s not like I lost my sword.
只是个头盔罢了 又不是失去了剑
Well, you can’t march with us.
你不能跟参与我们的阅兵式
You’ve left the Legion. You signed yourself out.
你已经离开了军团 你自己要离开的
I know, but… 13th forever, eh?
我知道 但是永远是13军的人 不是吗
It’s enlisted men only in the triumph. You’re a civilian.
只有军人可以参加凯♥旋♥庆典 你只是个公民
Civilian?
公民?
I’m the hero of the whole mumping Legion, I am.
我是军团的英雄
I saved your skin more than once.
我不止一次的救了你
Shouldn’t have to remind you of that.
我想这不用我来提醒你
If you want to sign up for a few more years, that’s a different story
如果你想要再当几年兵的话 那就另当别论
You can march with us till your feet are nubs.
你可以加入阅兵式 直到你走到脚肿
Haven’t I spilled enough blood for the 13th?
我为13军流的血难道还不够吗?
Don’t be like that.
别那样
I don’t fucking make the rules, do l?
不是我他妈定的规矩 对吗
I follow them.
我只是执行罢了
It’s enlisted men only. Don’t push it.
只有军人可以参加 别推到我头上来
If you come by after,
如果宴会结束之后你想过来
I’ll stand you some drinks, eh?
我可以请你点喝的 嗯?
Stand me some drinks?
请我喝点?
I’ve got better things to do than go drinking with the likes of you.
我可不想和你这样的人一起喝什么酒
Well, walk on then, citizen.
好啊 走吧 公民
Walk on!
走!
Right, ladies, on your feet!
好了 伙计们 精神点
Time to look like soldiers!
是时候拿出点军人的样子来了!
Is this too much?
这会不会太繁琐了一些?
Just enough, I’d say.
在我看来 正好
I don’t know.
我不这么看…
I think it’s too purple.
我认为这紫色太刺眼了
I want to suggest purple
我想让人感到紫色(王权)
without actually wearing it.
但不想穿着紫色
It will look less loud in direct light.
在光线照射下 不会看上去太刺眼
What do you think? Jupiter in life.
你怎么看? 朱庇特再世
Resemblance is uncanny.
毫无二致
What do you find amusing?
有什么东西让你感到好笑吗?
It’s absurd, isn’t it?
很荒缪 不是吗?
Dressing up, playing at being God?
盛装打扮 扮演成神的样子
Playing?
扮演?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!