I can think of several reasons.
我可以想到好几个原因
When you were little, you would come to my bed every night.
你小的时候每晚都跑到我的床上
Not every night. Only when I was scared.
不是每晚 只是在我害怕的时候
You were scared a great deal.
你总是很害怕
I’m not scared now.
我现在不害怕
Pretend. I have no skill at pretending.
假装 我可不善于假装
I’m embarrassed now.
我现在很困窘
I thought you wanted me.
我以为你想要我
You’re a man now, aren’t you?
你是个男人了 对吧?
You can take what you want.
你可以任取所求
Brother, tell me something…
弟弟 告诉我一件事
Ah.

What do you mean, “Ah”?
唉是什么意思?
Now comes the price.
现在就是回报时间了
What do you mean? You’re a virtuous woman,
你是什么意思? 你是个有道德的女人
so you must know that seducing your own brother is wrong.
那么你应该知道诱惑你弟弟是一个错误
You and I are above such petty social convention.
你跟我已经越过了那个卑微的社会习俗
But incest is not merely wrong by convention.
但是乱♥伦♥不仅仅是违背了社会习俗
It’s wrong in essence. It must be,
它从本质上就是错的 错的
else
否则的话
why so many idiots and monsters among the children of incest?
为什么乱♥伦♥者的孩子里面有那么多的白♥痴♥跟怪胎
Don’t. Don’t worry.
别 别担心
It’s unlikely I’ve seeded you.
我不太可能会让你怀孕
Not with the moon in transit.
不是在满月的时候
The point is,
关键在于
you’re not the woman to do such wrong out of mere lust.
你不是个为了肉♥欲♥能够做这种错事的女人
Ergo, you must have another purpose.
所以 你肯定有其他的企图
I suspect you shall renew your strange
我猜你应该是对恺撒的健康
interest in Caesar’s health.
又有了新的非常奇怪的兴趣吧
Wha… what have I done? What have I done?
我… 我都做了什么? 我都做了什么
What have I done? What?
我都做了什么? 什么?
What have you done? Tell me.
你都做了什么? 告诉我
Promise.
答应我
Promise you won’t tell Mother.
答应我你不会跟母亲说
Look at you.
看看你
You look like laundry.
你看起来就像要洗的衣服
There.
那里
Does it look well?
看起来还可以吗
Very well.
非常好
It feels strange.
感觉很奇怪
No, don’t, you’ll dirty it.
不 别 你会弄脏它的
Does it hang properly at the back?
从后面看好看吗
I think so.
我也这么认为
Calm down, Mother, really.
冷静 母亲 说真的
Calm down? I have not even begun to get angry!
冷静? 我还没有开始发火呢
Enough!
够了
I am your son but not your child.
我是你儿子 不再是孩子了
You will not strike me anymore. Will I not?
你不能再打我了 我不能?
You fucked your sister, you little pervert!
你干了你姐姐 你这个变♥态♥!
Don’t tell me what I will and will not do!
别跟我说什么可以 什么不可以做!
Be quiet! You wouldn’t dare.
都住口! 你敢吗
How could you do this to me?
你们怎么能做这样的事情?
My own child.
我自己的孩子
You killed my husband.
你杀了我丈夫
I told you, didn’t l?
我跟你说过 不是吗?
I told you I didn’t kill him! You’re a liar.
我跟你说过 我没有杀他! 你在撒谎
Servilia caught one of the men that did it.
赛维莉娅抓住了动手的一个人
One of Timon’s men.
一个泰门的手下
And where is this man?
那么那个人在哪里?
Did you speak to him?
你亲自问过他吗?
Look at me. Look at me!
看着我 看着我!
I swear on the spirits of my ancestors,
我以先祖的名义发誓
on the stone of Jupiter, I did not kill your husband!
朱庇特可以为证 我没有杀你的丈夫!
You abased yourself for a stupid lie!
你为了个谎言而作践自己!
I don’t know.
我不知道
Servilia is the liar, you fool!
赛维莉娅才是骗子 你这个蠢人!
She lied to turn you against me.
她骗你来跟我作对
My poor lamb.
我可怜的小羔羊
Eirene?
艾瑞纳?
Eirene?
艾瑞纳!
Coming, master.
来了 主人
Sit down. Have a drink with me.
坐下来跟我一起喝两口
My mother had hair like yours.
你的头发跟我母亲的很像
Grey eyes though.
虽然眼睛是灰色的
Big grey eyes.
大大的灰色的眼睛
Slave… on one of those farms up north.
奴隶… 在北边的一块农场
Smelled of pine trees.
闻起来有松树的味道
Worked in the wood yards, probably.
大概工作在木场里
That’s what I think. Explains the pine smell.
我想这就是为什么闻起来有松树的味道
Don’t know who my father was.
不知道我父亲是谁
Just another slave probably.
可能就是另外一个奴隶而已
Some timid cunt shoveling shit with a collar around his neck
一些胆小的混球都敢骑在他的头上拉屎
because he didn’t have the courage to die like a man.
因为他没有男人应有的勇气
I’d cut my fucking heart out of my chest
如果让我向任何人屈膝
and eat it before I knelt down to anybody!
我会挖出我的心脏然后吃点它
Cunt! Quiet!
混♥蛋♥! 安静!
Keep it down!
小声点!
Suck my cock, the lot of youse!
都去死吧 你们这帮混♥蛋♥
I’m Titus Pullo, right?
我是泰特斯·波罗对吧?
Right?
没错吧?
Right, master.
没错 主人
You’re a good girl.
你是个好姑娘
You don’t smile much though.
但是你不常笑
You want me to smile?
你想要我笑?
I want you to be happy.
我想要你开心
That’s better.
这样好多了
Have some wine.
喝点酒
Come here.
到这来
Closer.
到这来
Take off your dress.
脱掉你的衣服
What’s the hat for?
为什么戴帽子?
Yom Kippur.
赎罪日
Oh, is that today?
噢 是今天吗?
You call yourself a Jew?
你也称自己是犹太人?
What, are you my Rebbe now?
怎么 你现在要当我的老师?
Move! Move! Vos!
让路 让路! 动手!
No!
不!
Quick, grab her!
快 抓住她!
Strip her!
扒光她!
No! No!
不! 不!
Somebody help her!
谁来帮帮她!
help me
来救救我
help me
救我 保护我 救我 保护我
help
来救我 来救救我 保护我
No!
不!
let’s go!
我们走!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!