Regular citizens like you are not allowed to touch them.
像你这样的平头老百姓是不允许碰他的
If someone does touch them, they have to be punished.
如果有人那么做了 那么他就要被惩罚
Rules.
这就是规矩
Get to your point.
你到底想说什么
This is the second time that Lucius Vorenus
这已经是第二次了 卢西尔斯 乌瑞纳斯
has shown me disrespect.
显示了对我的不敬
Next market day at noon,
下一个集市日的中午
he will find me in the Forum.
他会在市场上找到我
He will kneel down before me.
他会跪倒在我面前
He will kiss my feet and he will apologize to me.
他会亲吻我的脚并且向我道歉
If he does not do this, I will come here and kill him.
如果他不这么做的话我会回到这里把他杀了
But before he dies,
但是他死之前
he will see his wife and daughters raped.
他会看到他的老婆跟女儿被强♥奸♥
And then I will burn down this building.
然后我会烧了这栋房♥子
Hold.
等等
You’ve said your piece? I have.
你说完了? 是的
Then leave now.
那么现在就离开吧
Good day to you.
祝你日安
So the wife of this Lucius Vorenus is a whore.
那么卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯的老婆是个婊♥子♥
What’s that to me?
跟我有何关系
I’m sorry, that’s all he told me.
很抱歉 这就是他所知道的了
He swears Caesar has no affliction. He’s lying.
他发誓恺撒没有病痛 他在撒谎
Is it not enough then?
那么就是我做的还不够了?
If Caesar has an affliction,
如果恺撒有病痛
he has it and suffers, whether you know it or not.
他就会因此而痛苦 无论你是否知道
He suffers, but he is not destroyed.
他在受罪 但是他还没有被毁灭
You must go back to your brother
你必须要回到你弟弟那里
and get the truth from him.
从他的嘴里得到真♥相♥
How? I tried. Try again.
怎样做呢? 我已经试过了 再试试
Promise him something.
答应他一些东西
You do have something he wants.
你肯定有他想要的东西
What do you mean?
你是什么意思?
A young man will tell his lover anything.
一个年轻人会告诉他的爱人任何事情
You can’t be serious.
你肯定是在开玩笑
How can you…?
你怎么能… ?
You know he wants you.
你知道他想要你
I would be betraying my brother.
我就会背叛我的母亲
I would be betraying my family.
我就会背叛我的家族
Your family is a nest of snakes.
你的家族是满是毒蛇的蛇巢
You have no obligations to them.
你对你的家族没有任何义务
They are my family! They love me, l…
他们是我的家人 他们爱我 我…
As I love you.
像我爱你那样
You call this love?
你把这个称作♥爱♥?
I can’t.
我不能
Where are you going? Home.
你去哪里? 回家
Don’t go.
别走
Your mother killed Glabius!
你母亲杀了格雷毕斯!
My people caught one of the men that did it.
我的手下抓住了杀他的一个人
One of Timon’s men.
一个泰门手下的人
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
Do as Lyde says. Please, Mama, come with us.
听莱蒂的话 妈妈 请跟我们一起走
My place is here with your father.
我要跟着你的父亲
But what if you’re killed?
但是如果你被杀了呢?
Then you must stay in the country, don’t come back to the city.
那么你们必须呆在乡下 不要回到城里
You understand?
你明白了吗?
Don’t come back! You’ll be country girls. Mm-hmm?
别回来 你会成为一个乡下的姑娘
Your cousin will find you good handsome farmers to marry.
你的表亲会给你找个又好又英俊的农夫的
Go ask the gods for blessing.
去向神们祈求保佑
Can’t you get Vorenus to do as Erastes asks?
你不能让乌瑞纳斯去请求原谅?
If you begged him…
如果你求他的话…
To kiss a man’s feet?
去亲吻一个男人的脚?
I’d never ask such a thing,
我永远不会求他这么做
and he’d never agree to it.
而且他永远也不会这么做
Always remember that you are children of the Vorenii,
永远记住你们是乌瑞纳斯家族的孩子
an old and respected name.
一个古老而且值得尊敬的名字
And always remember that we love you.
永远记住我们爱你
I love you very much. Now go on.
我非常爱你们 现在走吧
Go, go.
走 走
Goodbye, sister.
再见 姐姐
Eirene, are you going to leave this mess on the table?
艾瑞纳你不打算把桌子收拾一下吗?
Please, Niobe, please, go with them.
内奥比 求你了 跟他们一起走吧
I will not and stop asking.
我不会走的 别再让我走了
Good bread this.
这个面包不错
I bought the better kind.
我买♥♥了比较好的那种
Hang the expense, eh?
还是取决于价格 对吧?
Get back. Make way there.
滚开 都让路
Run and hide.
快跑到个地方躲起来
Here comes the Consul Gaius Julius Caesar,
执政官大人 盖乌斯·优利乌斯·恺撒
Son of Venus, imperator of the Gaelic Legions.
维纳斯之子 盖尔军团的统帅驾到
Salve, Lucius Vorenus.
你好卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯
Your wife is very beautiful.
你的妻子很漂亮
Her name?
她的名字是?
Niobe, sir.
内奥比 长官
Rise, Niobe.
站起来 内奥比
Would you honor us by drinking our water, sir?
我们能够有幸让你喝一口我们家里的水吗?
I’m happy to do so.
很好
Please, sit.
请坐下
I have always held you in high regard, Vorenus,
我总是给予你很高的敬意 乌瑞纳斯
and I am told you are a man of respect among your people here.
而且我被告知你很受到你手下的尊重
I hope so.
我希望如此
That being so, I’ve come to ask you
是这样的我来这里是想要你代表我 去做的
to stand for magistrate of Lower Aventine on my slate.
低地的地方长官
Thank you.
谢谢
Well?
那么?
I am deeply honored by your presence here, sir, deeply honored.
您的到场给了我极大的荣耀 极大的荣耀
but… respectfully, I must decline.
但是… 我不得不尊敬的表示拒绝
So you still disapprove of my actions?
那么 你还是对于我的行为感到不赞同?
Sir, with respect,
长官 毫无冒犯之意
your politics are not mine.
您的政♥治♥观点跟我的不同
I am aware of that.
我知道这个
Were I a magistrate, I would have to speak.
如果我是个地方长官的话我将不得不表述
And you will not speak
你将不会表述你对
in favor of a tyrant?
专♥制♥的好感?
I will not speak against my beliefs.
我不会说违背我信仰的话的
Delicious.
味道不错
You misjudge me. I am no tyrant.
你错误判断了我… 我不是个暴君
I have taken dictator’s powers legally.
我合法的取得了独♥裁♥的权力
And I will return those powers to the people and the senate
而且我将会把这些权力归还给人♥民♥以及元老们
as soon as I am able. I will not rest
尽我最快的可能而且除非罗马恢复到它辉煌的
until Rome is as it was in the golden age.
情况 我是不会休息的
I cannot succeed alone. Will you join me?
我无法独自进行下去 你会加入我吗?
Hail Caesar! Hail!
恺撒 万岁! 万岁!
Hail Caesar!
恺撒 万岁!
Caesar! Caesar! Caesar!
恺撒 恺撒 恺撒!
Were you looking for anything in particular?
你在找什么吗?
Oh… not really.
呃… 并不是
Do you have anything comical?
你有什么好笑的事情吗?
Um, I don’t think so.
嗯 我想是没有
You.

Why send him away? It’s hot.
为什么让他走? 这儿很热
I don’t like that one. He looks at me.
我不喜欢他看我
Does he? Have Castor beat him.
是吗? 让卡斯特教训他
Maybe I will.
可能我会这么做
I’ll call for another one. Don’t.
我叫另外一个过来 别
It’s nice to be alone.
单独呆在一起很好啊
Isn’t it?
是吗?
I suppose. Come lie down with me.
我猜是吧 过来跟我躺在一起
Lie down with you? Why?
跟你躺在一起? 为什么?
I would like it.
你会喜欢的
Why? Why not?
为什么? 为什么不会?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!