Up by the dye works, tasty wife.
住在染厂那边 有个漂亮的媳妇
Do not speak of my wife.
少扯我的老婆
Get gone. That’s an order.
快走 这是命令
No. no .no. Orders? Orders? No .no. no.
不不不 命令 命令? 不不不
You’re not a soldier now.
你现在不是士兵了
You’re a fucking shopkeeper’s clerk.
你只不过是个他妈的看店的店员
You’re dead, you are. Walk away now
你死定了 你死定了 现在就离开
and do not let me see you on this street again.
以后也不要让我在这条街上看见你
Both of you… dead.
你们两个都死定了
Get back to your business.
都别看了 忙你们自己的事吧
You shouldn’t have done that.
你不应该这么做的
Those were Erastes Fulmen’s people.
他们是伊拉斯特斯·弗尔曼的手下
He won’t take disrespect like that.
对于他的不敬 他不会就这么算了
You hit him. It was nothing.
你打了他 没什么大不了
Erastes Fulmen will kill you.
伊拉斯特斯·弗尔曼会杀了你的
He’s just a crook. He used to be.
他只是个骗子 他过去是的
Since Pompey’s gangs left he’s had the run of the hill.
但是自从庞培的手下走后他就掌控了这一带
He’s a big man now.
他现在是大人物了
He kills whoever he wants!
他可以杀掉任何他想杀的人!
I’m no prole to be abused!
我可不是一个可以被随意辱骂的穷♥人♥!
I was prefect in the Evocati!
我可是军团里面的前任军官!
Caesar himself gave me a horse.
恺撒亲自赠送过一匹马给我
Thank you, sir.
感谢你 先生
I hope that dinner was not too painful for you.
我希望那顿晚餐没有给你带来过多的痛苦
Oh, I’m used to pain. I don’t mind it.
哦 我已经习惯痛苦了 我根本就不介意
I wish you didn’t care for him so much.
我真希望你以前不是那么在乎他
I wish I didn’t care for you so much.
我真希望我以前不是那么在乎你
Stop.
别说了
That brother of yours has become quite the pretty man.
你的那个弟弟已经变成了一个动人的男人
Caesar seems very fond of him.
恺撒似乎很喜欢他
Very much.
非常
Mother claims Caesar took him for a lover. Really?
母亲说恺撒把他看成情人 真的吗?
The cook said she heard them going at it in a closet.
厨子说她听见他们在壁橱里面…
Octavian insisted it was not so.
屋大维坚持说那并不是事实
He said the noises she heard were
他说厨娘听见的声音是
some terrible affliction of Caesar’s.
恺撒遭受惊人痛苦时发出的声音
Mother wouldn’t have it. Once she gets an idea…
母亲根本不信 只要她相信了什么…
Affliction? What affliction?
痛苦? 什么痛苦?
I don’t know. Did he not say?
我不知道 他没有说吗?
He was sworn to secrecy.
他发誓要保密的
but he said terrible? He said terrible affliction?
但是他说惊人的? 他说了惊人的痛苦?
You must find out exactly what this affliction is.
你必须要找出到底这种痛苦是什么
You must find out which god has cursed him.
你必须要找出神到底对他进行了什么诅咒
How can I do that? It’s a secret.
我怎么能做到? 那是个秘密
You must find it out. This is the weapon I seek.
你必须要找出来 这是我在寻找的武器
With the god’s help, I can destroy him.
加上神的帮助 我就可以毁灭他
Please don’t talk this way.
请不要这么说
Would you rather I lied to you?
你想要我对你说谎?
I would rather that you think of something
我宁愿你想些别的东西
other than the destruction of my uncle.
而不是如何毁灭我的舅公
I have never lied to you.
我从来没有骗过你
He still has some terrible hold over me.
他对我还是有很大的掌控
I wish it were not so, but he will not let go.
我不希望如此 但是他不肯就此算了
Will you ask your brother?
你会问你的弟弟吗?
Would that make you happy?
那会让你高兴吗?
Yes, it would.
是的 会的
What are you reading?
你在看什么?
A guide to the interpretation of prodigies.
一个对于奇观解释的导论
Is it good?
好看吗?
It’s dull beyond conception.
除了概念外 很闷
If I am to be a pontiff,
如果我要成为一个祭司
I must be familiar with their ludicrous jargon.
我必须要熟悉他们无稽的行话
Mustn’t let down Uncle. Mustn’t let down Uncle.
不能让舅公失望 不能让舅公失望
I’m bored.
我很无聊
I could read to you. If you like.
我可以读给你听 如果你想的话
“Little sparrow, my love is love,
小麻雀 我的爱就是爱
with whom she plays, permits to lie within her lap,
跟她玩耍的人允许她躺在大腿上
to nip her finger, biting quickly with that bill,
捏捏她的爪子 咬咬她的啄
I should like to play with you as she and soothe my troubled heart.”
我应该像她一样跟你玩耍来抚平我杂乱的心
Very nice. You do not like it?
很好 你不喜欢?
No, you recite well, but…
不 你朗诵的很好 但是…
I’m tired of poetry.
我只是对于诗歌♥厌烦了
Tell me a secret. A secret?
跟我说个秘密 秘密?
Something shocking and dangerous that nobody knows.
一个令人震惊而又危险无人知道的秘密
I don’t know any secrets like that.
我可不知道那种秘密
I know.
我知道
What about Caesar and his mysterious affliction?
那么说说恺撒跟他的神秘的病痛如何?
What affliction?
什么病痛?
Don’t lie. The one you told Mother about.
别撒谎 就是你跟母亲说的那个
Oh, it was nothing. I was just making it up.
噢 没那回事 我瞎编的
So you were lovers? Of course not.
那么你们是情人? 当然不是了
Either you were lovers,
要不你们就是情侣
or some god has cursed Caesar, which is it?
要不就是神对于恺撒的诅咒 到底是哪个
Sister, there are no gods. Don’t be horrid.
姐姐 根本没有神 别变得那么令人讨厌
There is doubtless a Prime Mover of some sort,
毫无疑问的 一个某种八卦的散布者
but a community of beings that look like us
但是在我们这个圈子里对于像我们这样的人
and meddle in our affairs?
试图打探八卦?
Highly improbable. You don’t trust me.
似乎是不现实的 你不信任我
I do trust you. You are my dearest friend.
我相信你 你是我最亲爱的人
Then tell me!
那么就告诉我!
Why this in particular?
为什么一定要知道这个?
Why do you care if Caesar has an affliction?
为什么你会在意恺撒是否有病痛?
I don’t care the slightest bit.
我可不在乎什么小细节
Only that it would be a terrible secret
我只想知道一个大秘密
and something worth hearing.
一个值得一听的东西
And I doubt very much
而且我怀疑你是否有
that you have any terrible secrets of your own worth telling
什么惊人秘密能够值得你说出来的
You’d be wrong.
你的怀疑是错误的
Oh please, like what?
哦 是吗 那么是什么秘密呢?
I’ve tortured and killed a man. Liar.
我曾经拷打并且杀死了一个人 骗子
Do you remember Lucius Vorenus?
你还记得卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯?
One of the soldiers who rescued me in Gaul?
一个在高卢救了我的战士?
You killed him? Of course not.
你杀了他? 当然没有
He has a wife who deceived him.
他有个老婆红杏出墙
A child he thinks is his daughter’s son is in fact
那个他认为是他女儿的孩子 其实
his wife’s child by a low half-Greek butcher.
是他老婆跟一个低贱的半希腊血统的屠夫的孩子
How sordid.
真是太肮脏了
It was the butcher I killed. Helped kill, anyway.
那个屠夫是我杀的 或者说协从杀的
Oh. Bravo, I suppose.
噢 我想 应该很精彩
You asked for a terrible secret.
你自己想要知道一个惊人秘密的
Try again.
再说一个
What?
什么?
Get out of the way!
让路 让路
Centurion!
百夫长!
Centurion!
百夫长!
Lucius Vorenus!
卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯!
Lucius vorenus!
卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯!
Niobe, looking as lovely as ever.
内奥比 还是像以前那么可爱
Phyllis sends her best regards.
菲利斯献上她的致意
Very pretty family you have.
你的家人真漂亮
It’s good to see you again after so long.
这么久之后能够见到你真是太好了
So, back from the wars.
嗯 打完仗回来了
Civilian life, eh?
平民生活 呃?
Must be hard to adjust.
肯定很难适应
Different rules.
不同的规则
Different fucking rules!
他妈的不同的规矩!
My man Urbo here says you slapped him in the face.
我的手下阿宝说你打了他的脸
Did you do that? I did.
你那么做了吗? 是的
Perfect example… different rules.
完美的例子… 不同的规矩
You see, I’m allowed to chastise my people.
你要明白 我有权能够惩罚我的手下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!