Certainly not. I will go.
当然不行 我要去
Not to be there would be seen as weakness.
缺席将会被看成软弱的表现
Perhaps it will do you good to see him.
或许去看他对你也有好处
See that he is just a man.
他只是个人
The loss of his affection is not worth
失去他的爱情并不值得你
this endless raging sorrow.
无尽的愤怒以及悲伤
I feel neither rage nor sorrow.
我既不感到愤怒也不感到悲伤
My objection to Caesar is purely political,
我对于恺撒的异议完全是基于政♥治♥的
not personal.
而不是个人感情的
The Pontic troops ran so fast
庞提克军队跑得如此快
I don’t know if they ever stopped.
我都不知道他们是否曾经停下来过
It is no wonder Pompey took Pontius so readily.
怪不得庞培如此轻松的就把庞提克拿下了
A child with a stick might have done so.
一个拿着棍子的小孩或许都可以做到
What next, sir?
那么下一个目标是什么呢 长官?
Germany perhaps?
日尔曼 有可能吗?
I’m afraid I must put on a triumph this next month,
恐怕下个月我就必须加上一场盛典
and they’re damnable beasts to organize.
让那些该死的畜生们来安排
Still, the people love a good parade
人们喜欢胜利的检阅
and we must not disappoint them.
那么我们就不能让他们失望
How lovely to see you both.
看见你们两个真是太好了
It’s been far too long. We are joyful to be here.
真的是太久了 我们很高兴能来这里
Joyful, indeed.
很高兴 真的
Is this a mourning shawl?
这是用于葬礼的围巾吗?
It’s very pretty. Has someone died?
很漂亮 有什么人死了吗?
Agreat many have died.
有很多人都死了
How true. But it’s all over now,
没错 但是现在一切都结束了
and we’re still alive, eh?
而且我们还活着 嗯?
It’s not possible. Octavian?
这真是不可能 屋大维?
Gods, you make me feel old.
天哪 你让我感觉自己很老
Come.

It is the height of four men,
大概有四个人那么高
with a long neck like a goose,
还有一个长长的像鹅一样的脖子
spots like a leopard, and the speed of a horse.
像豹子那样的斑点像马一般的速度
I don’t believe it.
我不信
A new Chimera.
又是个什么狮头 羊身 蛇尾的怪物
I assure you, it is quite real.
我向你保证这绝对是真的
With any luck, you may see one at my triumph.
走运的话 你可以在我的盛典上看到一个
I have been trying to bring one over for months now,
几个月前我就试着弄一头过来
but the wretched creatures keep dying on the way here.
但是那种可怜的动物不断的在路途上死亡
They do not like the sea. It all sounds very tiring.
他们不喜欢大海 听起来真是够累了
After this infernal triumph is done
这个万恶的盛典结束后
you must go to the country and relax. I should like that,
你一定要到乡下修养 我也有这么想
but then my work begins in earnest.
但是盛典之后我就要开始认真的工作了
I must set about putting the Republic to rights.
我必须提出归权于共和
Splendid notion.
非常好的想法
How shall you proceed, do you suppose?
你打算怎么进行? 有想过吗
I have a few ideas, but I am open to suggestion.
我有几个想法 但是我还是乐于听取意见
Yesterday,
昨天
I saw Malchio the baker in a litter.
我看到马其奥那个面包师在一堆垃圾里面
A baker! I’d put a stop to that sort of thing immediately.
一个面包师! 我不得不立刻中止这种事情
I shall have it looked into.
我会关注这件事情的
Octavian?
屋大维?
How would you proceed, were you me?
如果你是我的话 你会如何进行?
Uh, proceed with? Putting the Republic to rights.
嗯 进行什么? 归权于共和
how to proceed.
如何进行
I would start a large program of public works…
我会开始一个有关公众工作的大型项目
employ citizens and free men,
雇佣公民跟自♥由♥人
repair the aqueducts, levee the river… that sort of thing.
维修排水管道河坝之类的工作
I would create at least 100 or so new senators,
我会增加最少100个以上新的元老
that I could be sure were my creatures
这样我就可以确认他们是我的人
rather than my secret enemies.
而不是我隐秘的敌人
What is your point, Octavian?
屋大维 你到底想说什么?
I did not mean you, Brutus, you’re a man of honor.
我不是说你布鲁图斯 你是个值得尊敬的人
I believe that your capitulation is sincere.
我相信你的投诚是真诚的
How nice of you to say so.
你能这么说真好
I just had a thought.
我刚刚有个想法
Did not your man Aelius Siculus
你是不是有个叫艾黎奥斯希克拉丝手下
die recently?
最近才死?
I’m afraid he did. In Thapsus, in fact.
恐怕是这样的事实上死在萨泊萨斯
Just so. You shall take his seat at the pontiff’s table.
那样的话你应该取代他成为一个大祭司
Pontiff? So young?
大祭司? 太年轻?
I was not so much older when I entered the college.
我进入长老院的时候我也不是很老
Very true, but…
没错 但是…
I believe I have the authority
我相信我有权
to appoint whom I like. indeed, yes.
指派我想安排的人 绝对没错
This is a great honor. kiss your uncle’s hand.
这真是莫大的荣耀 快亲吻你舅公的手
I kiss your hand, Uncle,
我可以亲吻您的手 舅公
but truly I would make an ill pontiff.
但是我做不好一个祭司
Don’t be ridiculous. You’ll make a lovely pontiff.
别胡说八道 你会成为一个好祭司的
You’ll see to it, right?
你会照应的 对吧?
I had rather thought to concentrate on my poetry for a while.
我宁可集中精神于诗歌♥
He’ll make a lovely pontiff.
他会成为一个好祭司的
Poetry can wait.
诗歌♥可以慢慢再说
It should not wait too long.
但是不耽搁太久
Poetry is a young man’s calling…
诗歌♥是属于年轻人的
don’t you think?
你不认为吗?
There’s us with the walls of Thapsus at our backs
我们在这里 萨泊萨斯的城墙就在身后
and your father was just here.
你老爸也就在这里
Now coming towards us on the plain
他们所有的军团 骑兵
with all their legions, cavalry
还有900头战象
and 900 war elephants,
直接冲向我们
Scipio and Juno.
我的老天爷啊
“Hold fast,” says General Caesar,
“紧紧的稳住”恺撒说
“let the bastards come!”
“让这帮混♥蛋♥们冲过来! ”
I’ll do it. Please, don’t, master.
让我来 请不要这样 主人
This is my work. Lady will be angry.
这是我的工作 女主人会生气的
Who’s master, eh?
谁才是主人 嗯?
…ballistas on the city walls, and the front line thinks
投石机架在城墙上 而且锋线的士兵认为
they’ve heard the order to advance,
他们听到了前进的口令
so before the officers can stop it,
于是在长官可以停止他们之前
the whole fucking army charges on Scipio’s men double tempo.
所有的部队以双倍的速度冲向了西比乌的手下
Now, the elephants…
此时 战象们…
elephants see us come running and screaming
看到我们边跑边狂叫
and they turn tail and charge on their own lines…
他们居然转了个头冲向自己的队伍了
boom! Chaos!
砰! 一片混乱!
Oh, don’t cry, it was just a game.
噢 别哭 只是个游戏
You must be bored, sitting around here all day.
一天无所事事坐在这里 你肯定很无聊
I don’t mind it.
我并没有这样感觉
You’ve been discharged a month. I know.
你们已经退伍一个月了 我知道
I mean, there’s no hurry.
我并没有催促的意思
We’re all right for money and everything…
钱以及其他事情都还好
But I can’t be loafing around here forever.
但是我不能永远无所事事的混着
So you don’t want to take up the butchering trade?
那么你不想从事肉店的买♥♥卖♥♥?
Shop keeping
管理店务
It will give you something to do.
起码你能够有点事情可做
This is fine work for a prefect, eh?
对于军官真是个好工作 呵?
Smells like old times. It does that.
味道就像回到过去的老时光 没错
You remember that little siege at Avaricum?
你还记得在阿瓦砾卡的那次围城吗?
You’ll not learn a trade sitting on your pugas.
坐在门槛上可对生意没有什么帮助
There’s plenty more carcasses to be hung.
还有好多被宰杀的牲畜需要挂起来呢
Tomorrow! You’ll have your money tomorrow!
明天 你明天久能够拿回你的钱!
Let’s take his nose off.
把他的鼻子割下来
No, not me no…
不 别这样…
Hey, stop that!
嗨 住手!
Take your business elsewhere.
到别的地方去做这种事
What’s it to you, you bastard?
干♥你♥屁事 你个混♥蛋♥?
It’s bad for trade.
会影响我的生意
And who the fuck are you, little man?
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁 小个子?
I am Lucius Vorenus, I know you.
我是卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯 -我认得你
Soldier boy, isn’t it?
大兵哥 对吧?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!