My ill conscience is transformed into
我写的有罪恶感的东西
roast birds and pastries.
就被转化成烤鸟 蛋糕什么的了
You should have no ill conscience.
你不应该有罪恶感
We only did what we had to do.
我们只是做了不得不做的事情
No doubt
毫无疑问
Saturn said something of the sort after eating his children.
萨杜恩在吃了他的孩子之后 也是这么说的
The question is…
问题在于…
if Caesar does not return from Egypt…
如果恺撒不能从埃及返回…
Oh, Caesar has escaped tighter traps than this.
哦 更高深的陷阱恺撒都曾逃脱过
He has been besieged in Alexandria the better part of a year.
他已经陷在亚历山大大半年了
Perhaps his luck has run out.
或许他的好运都用完了
Well, what fools we shall look
那么 我们会看起来很傻
if we have kissed the feet of a dead man.
如果我们向一个死人屈膝的话
With Caesar dead, that bastard Marc Antony
恺撒死了的话 混♥蛋♥马克·安东尼
will be unleashed to do as he wants.
就能够为所欲为了
Very likely, but it isn’t a concern of mine.
非常有可能 但是我对此毫不关心了
I am done with politics.
我已经厌倦政♥治♥了
Self-pity is all very well.
过度自怜不是不好
I’m not unashamed myself.
我也不是不为自己感到羞耻
but we are still senators.
但我们仍然是元老
We have responsibilities.
我们应负起元老的责任
I remind you we swore an oath of loyalty.
我要提醒你 我们曾经发过效忠的誓言
To Caesar, not to Antony.
是效忠恺撒 不是安东尼
Cato and Scipio have raised an army in Numidia.
卡托跟西比乌在努米底亚已经征召了一支军队
If we were to communicate with them,
如果我们跟他们暗通声息的话
we might… we might…
我们可能… 我们可能…
If it isn’t Cicero.
这不是西赛罗吗
How strange. I was just now thinking of you.
真是蹊跷啊 我刚刚还想着你呢
I’ve received some happy news,
我刚刚收到了一些喜讯
and my first thought was to come and tell you two.
我的第一个念头就是到这里告诉你们
And here you are.
你也在这儿
What a coincidence!
真是太巧了!
It’s amusing how often that happens, eh?
经常发生这种事真是太有趣了 对吧?
So I was walking across the Forum
我呢 正在穿越广场
and thinking of this particular woman,
心里想着那个女人
who should arrive right in front of me
那个应该到我面前的女人
but the thing herself.
但是那个女人
Savage little Spanish creature.
野蛮的小西班牙人
Hair down to her ass. Huh!
长发及臀 呵!
Everyone misjudges me, you know.
大家都误解了我 你们知道吗
I’m a merciful man.
我是个仁慈的人
I know that’s not my reputation,
我知道我的名声并非那样
but I am.
但我确实是
Now, everyone’s entitled to a few mistakes.
现在 大家都有资格犯上几个错误
Gods know, I made one or two myself.
神也知道 我自己也犯了一两个错误
I’ve done things…
我做了一些…
things I’m ashamed to think of.
我都羞于启齿的事情
We are, all of us, imperfect in our way.
我们 我们不是一路都完美的
Exactly.
没错
We are, all of us, imperfect.
我们都不是完美的
Give me your hands, brother Cicero.
西赛罗兄弟 把你的手给我
With all my heart…
发自我内心的…
I forgive you.
我原谅你
I don’t know what you mean.
我不明白你的意思
Nothing escapes me.
没有事情可以瞒过我
If a pigeon dies on the Avantine, I hear of it.
就算一只鸽子死在艾文台 我也能听到
So be assured, brother,
那么兄弟你要注意了
if I ever again…
如果我再一次听到…
hear your name connected
你的名字…
with murmurs of treachery…
跟任何叛乱搭上了边…
I will cut off
我就会把这双
these soft, pink hands,
白♥嫩♥细滑的小手砍下来
and nail them to the Senate door.
并且把他们钉到元老院的门口
Antony?
安东尼?
You said you had happy news to tell us.
你刚才说你有好消息要告诉我们的
Oh. Yes. Of course.
噢 是的 当然了
A courier came from Alexandria.
亚历山大城来的信使说
Caesar has lifted the siege
恺撒已经击败了托勒密围城的队伍
and massacred the armies of Ptolemy.
并血洗了他们
He is safe and sound,
他既安全又健康
and master of all Egypt.
而且统御了全埃及
The man is a damn prodigy, eh?
这个人真是他妈的天才 对吧?
Atten-hut!
立正!
Hail Caesar!
凯撒 万岁!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!