Divinity’s mortal flesh turns green.
神的肉体已经发霉了
Give it here.
拿过来
She will look like a reptile
当她到达亚历山大城的时候
when she arrives at Alexandria.
她会看起来就像个爬虫
Weak, I call it.
我称之为 软弱
Weak, am l?
软弱 我是吗?
She knows how to beat her slaves well enough,
她知道如何好好教训她的奴隶
but she cannot throw away that pipe,
但是她就是离不开那个烟斗
and she knows it.
而且她自己也明白这一点
lnsolent dwarf.
无礼的小矮子
You know nothing.
你什么都不知道
Throw it out.
非常好的建议
Throw… it out.
扔… 它出去
Weak, am l?
软弱 我是吗?
That Gyppo princess, now that’s good cunny.
那个埃及公主 啊 现在是那个婊♥子♥
Her father’s people rode with Alexander.
她父亲的手下跟亚历山大一起战斗过
You can’t speak of her like that. She is, though,
你不能这么说她 虽然她是
and she wants me badly.
她非常非常想要我
Should’ve seen her when I done that Nubian.
你该在我废了那个努比亚人的时候来看看
Wet as October!
她浪的出水
Pullo, look at me.
波罗 看着我
She is a princess of royal blood.
她是有王室血统的公主
You touch her, you die.
你碰她 你就死
I’m not stupid.
我不是蠢人
I’m just saying she wants me.
我只是说她想要我
Lovely. Lovely.
真可爱 真可爱
Nothing like cold, stinking sweat to seduce a man.
没有什么比又冷又臭的汗更加吸引男人的
Caesar will think himself on Olympus with Aphrodite.
恺撒会以为他跟阿芙罗狄蒂在天堂呢
Hush, piglet!
安静 贱♥人♥!
What do you know of seduction?
你懂什么叫诱惑?
As long as Caesar is a man,
只要恺撒是个男人
I will have him.
我就会吃定他
She seems very sure of herself.
她似乎很有信心
I have him… or I die.
我或者征服他… 或者死去
So I will have him.
所以我会征服他
May it be so, lsis.
那么可能就会这样 伊希斯
I only wish he were here today.
我只是希望他今天在这里
My womb is between the flood.
我正好在两次落红之中
A child would come as sure as spring.
肯定会孕育出一个孩子
Come.

You, come.
你 来
So red!
这么红!
Your Highness, how can I be of service?
殿下 请问我能够为您效什么劳
Leather. Olives. Not so bad.
皮革味 橄榄味 没那么坏
He will do.
他 可以吧
Majesty commands you will enter her.
陛下命令你”进入”她的身体
I do not understand.You have coitus with her.
我不是很明白 你跟她交♥配♥
You have it wrong. Coitus means to make babies.
你搞错了吧 交♥配♥是”造人”的意思
Exact! So, make babies.
没错! 那么 造人吧
Don’t be scared.
别害怕
I’m not scared, I just cannot do what you ask!
我不是害怕 我只是不能做你们要求的事情
It is not… it is not in our custom.
这不是… 这不是我们的传统
Roman men are not used by women in this way.
罗马男人是不会被女人这样使用的
Come, you will enjoy it.
来吧 你会很享受的
My queen is an excellent lover.
我们的王后是个完美的女人
What is he waiting for?
他在等什么
He must do as he is told!
他必须按照吩咐去做
Let me give you a hand. Get off!
让我帮帮你 让开
I must ask forgiveness of Your Majesty,
我不得不请求陛下的谅解
but I cannot comply!
但是我无法顺从您的意愿
I am no slave to be commanded so!
我不是能被命令去这么做的奴隶
With all respect… He refuses?
并无冒犯之意 他拒绝了?
This… insect refuses me?!
这个… 小虫子 拒绝我? !
You dare refuse the daughter of a sun god?
你怎么敢拒绝太阳神之女的要求呢?
Pullo, report immediately to Princess Cleopatra
波罗 马上向克利奥帕特拉公主报道
and do as she says!
并且按照她吩咐的去做
Eh? You heard!
嗯? 你听到了我的命令!
What’s going on? Just go.
怎么了? 快去
Legionary Titus Pullo reporting for duty, ma’am.
泰特斯·波罗前来报道 请指示 女士
Gods, that was something…
天哪 那真是美妙 我跟你说
I don’t want to know.
我不想知道
If you value your life,
如果你珍惜你的生命
you won’t speak of it again.
你就再也不要提起这件事
Why? I was only obeying orders.
为什么? 我只是听从命令而已
Bloody good orders, too.
真是他妈的好命令啊
What do you think Caesar will do if he hears of it?
你认为恺撒听到这件事 他会怎么做?
I’m not stupid.
我不是笨蛋
I promised the princess. I shall not speak of it.
我答应了公主 我不再提起这件事
You can’t keep a secret to save your life.
你无法守住这个秘密来保住你的生命的
You’ve got a mouth like a drain.
因为你有着一个像排水沟一样的大嘴巴
Princess Cleopatra, sir.
克利奥帕特拉公主 长官
Daughter of the Two Rams,
两位神的女儿
mistress of sedge and bee!
上下埃及的女主人
Well done, Majesty!
做的好 陛下!
Oh! Thank you.
哦 谢谢
Is something wrong, little husband?
有问题吗 小丈夫?
How funny you look in Father’s chair.
你坐在父亲的椅子上真是太滑稽了
I never wanted to harm you. Shh.
我从来没有想过要伤害你 嘘
Of course you did not.
你当然没有这么想过
It was your gelding led you astray, no doubt.
是你手下的阉党带你进入迷途
Mistress… It must not speak.
女主人 不许说话!
It must die!
必须去死!
It was him…
是他…
not me.
不是我
He led him astray,
他引导他走向迷途
not me.
不是我
It was him!
是他!
Get in formation!
排好阵型
And you, Pullo.
你也一样 波罗
Calpurnia…
卡尔普… 蕊娜
She’s your third wife?
她是你的第三任妻子?
She is.
她是的
Has she given you a son?
她给你生了儿子吗?
She has not.
他没有
How sad.
多么悲哀
A man without sons is a man without a future.
男人没有儿子就没有未来
I never thought of it that way.
我从来没这么想过
Sad.
悲哀
Never mind.
没关系了
Have you secured the upriver ports?
你是否已经占据了上游港口?
You must do so immediately.
你必须马上这么做
Whoever controls the ports controls Egypt.
控制港口的人就能控制埃及
Good advice, no doubt,
毫无疑问 很好的建议
if I wanted to control Egypt. Of course you do.
如果我想要控制埃及 你当然想要
Why else are you here?
否则的话你为什么在这里?
And why save me so heroically
为什么如此英雄般的把我
from death…
从死亡威胁中救了出来…
if not to use me as your…
如果不是为了利用我…
puppet queen?
作为你的傀儡女王?
Do you dislike the notion?
你不喜欢这个想法?
My wishes are immaterial.
我的想法是无关紧要的
You redeemed me from captivity.
你把我从囚禁中救出
I am your slave.
我是你的奴隶
Testudo!
举盾牌!
Are you well? Well enough,
你还好吗? 非常好
though I do not sleep.
虽然我没睡觉
I write very bad poetry through the night
我写了些非常糟糕的诗来度过夜晚
and in the morning
到了早上
I give it to the cook to stoke the kitchen fire.
我把草稿给了厨房♥让他们当柴火烧了
It’s a form of magic.
那真是一种魔法

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!