What are you doing here, of all places?
你来这干什么?
Working for the Gyppoes, sir.
为埃及人工作 先生
I know, sir. It’s not the fourth by no means.
我明白 先生 我们已经不是第四军了
A man’s got to earn his salt, eh?
但我们必须养活糊口 不是吗?
True enough.
当然
What’s all this then, soldier?
那这些士兵是来干什么的?
Not much of a welcome party.
看起来不象是一个友善的表示
Oh, you know Egyptians, sir,
你也知道 先生
it’s just their way. Funny people.
这是埃及人的做法 可笑的一群人
That they are. Well…
确实如此
onward friend.
老伙计
I’m sorry, sir.
对不起 长官

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!