Who are you and what’s your purpose?
你们是谁? 目的是什么?
We are Rome, boy,
我们是罗马人 孩子
what’s left of it.
战败的那些…
Come to surrender to your chief.
来向你的长官投降
brutus!
布鲁图斯
Cicero!
西赛罗
How happy I am to see you.
见到你们真高兴
I thought you were dead.
我还以为你死了
Sir, l…
陛下 我…
I am come here honorably,
我虔诚的到来
with no request for mercy,
恳求您的宽恕
to surrender my arms and my horses
收留我的士兵和马匹
as is… Ssh. We’ll have no talk of surrender.
同时… 嘘! 我们别说投降了
We’ve merely quarreled a little.
我们只是吵了一架
Now we are friends again, eh?
现在我们又是朋友了 不是吗?
That is most generous of you and natural to your manly nature,
感激您的宽容… 以及您的男子气概
I’m sorry. I am so sorry.
对不起 我很抱歉
It is I am sorry.
是我的错
I presented you with an impossible dilemma.
是我让你陷入了两难的处境
You did only what you thought honorable,
你只是做了你应该做的事情
I’m sure.
我相信你
I kiss you for it.
用我的吻来化解这一切
Thank you. I will not forget this grace.
谢谢 我永远不会忘记的
As I was saying, a most generous
以我最诚挚的敬意…
But what of Pompey? Tell me he lives.
庞贝呢? 告诉我他还活着
He lives.
他还活着…
Thank the gods. Where is he?
感谢上帝 他在哪?
He…He does not plan to surrender.
他… 他并不打算投降…
That is insane.
这太疯狂了…
He cannot escape. Where can he go?
他无处藏身 他能逃到哪去?
Is Scipio with him? Cato?
西比乌和他在一起吗? 卡托呢?
They have fled to Africa.
他们逃到非洲去了
What am I thinking of…
我都在想些什么呀…
asking you questions when you must be so hungry and thirsty?
在你们饥肠辘辘的时候问你们这些
Come.
来吧
I think I would rather… I insist.
我想我最好… 别说其他的
Come.
来吧
So with this hand, otherwise engaged
我这只手正忙着呢
I had to take that worm and beat him
我只好用我的拳头打那个小兔崽子
with my fists over and over and over again!
一拳 一拳 不停的打
His father king Ptolemy Auletes the 12th
他的父亲托勒密·奥利提斯12世国王
was a close friend of mine.
是我的好朋友
I was always assured a loving welcome
他总是热情的邀请我去那
in Egypt. I remember on one occasion
在埃及 我记得有一次
I was out hunting with the king.
我和国王一起出去打猎
We were hunting lions, you see.
我们在追捕狮子 你们知道吗?
Only the king was rather a poor bowman,
但这个国王的箭法非常糟糕
and we couldn’t tell if the lion was wounded or dead.
我们都不知道这头狮子是不是死了…
Hello, friends.
嘿 伙计们
Feeling better, neh? Strong?
感觉好些了吗? 有力气了吗?
Strong enough.
力量十足
Tell me something.
告诉我点消息吧
What’s the name of that Roman?
那个罗马人叫什么名字?
His name is, uh,
他叫…
Aeneas Mella.
埃尼亚斯·梅拉
Aeneas Mella.
埃尼亚斯·梅拉
That’s what he said.
他是这么说的
What do you hear of Caesar and Pompey?
你听说过恺撒和庞贝吗?
They fought, I heard.
我知道 他们在打仗
And?
然后呢?
You know who won.
你们当然知道谁赢了
Tell us.
告诉我们吧
I was going to let you in anyway.
我已经打算让你们入伙
What’s he talking about?
他在说什么?
You boys are clever fellows, I bet.
得了 我知道你们是聪明的小伙子
know how to fight.
你们知道如何战斗 对吧?
Me and my boys can’t take his people alone.
我和我的伙计们搞不定他们
Us and you together, no problem.
我可以让你们入伙 没问题的
We go down middle on the reward.
我们平分奖金
Not a bad idea.
不错的主意
You can have the wife and children,
你们可以拥有他的妻子和孩子
I take the slaves.
我把他的奴隶带走
Walk away…
走开
and do not speak of this again. I see.
别再和我说这些 好吧
Think you don’t need me, eh?
你以为你们可以甩掉我?
Think you can keep the reward for yourself?
想独吞奖金吗?
Fuck you. Not going to happen. Don’t.
见鬼去吧 门都没有 闭嘴
Fuck you! I gave you your lives back,
去死吧! 我给了你们重生
I can take them away again, easy.
我也可以随时让你们去死
When I am finished speaking,
当我说完了以后
you will turn and run
你就转身走
that way. That way?
那边 那边?
What about this way?
不如这儿怎么样?
Do not stop until you are out of my sight
别让我再看到你
and do not delay, or I will kill you.
也别回头 否则我宰了你
What is wrong with him?
他是怎么回事?
I am finished speaking.
我已经说完了
A bit harsh, isn’t it?
他说话有点难听 不是吗?
Fair enough deal he was offering, I thought.
我认为他提供的交易值得考虑
What is the meaning of this? Sir…
你们这是干什么? 先生…
Speak up! This man was in my employ!
回答! 这个人是我雇佣的
He planned to assault you. How do you know?
他策划攻击你 你又怎么知道?
He asked us to participate.
他打算拉我们入伙
You refused, stabbed him to death on my behalf.
然后你就拒绝了 为了我而杀了他
A good friend to me on such short acquaintance.
真是个够朋友的陌生人啊! !
What is your name?
你叫什么名字?
I am Lucius Vorenus.
卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯
Prefect of the Evocati of the 13th Legion of Galius Julius Caesar.
盖乌斯·优利乌斯·恺撒麾下的13军伊瓦卡提团的长官
Titus Pullo, legionary of same.
泰特斯·波罗 隶属于同一军团
Salve, Lucius Vorenus.
对不起 卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯
I am…
我是…
Aeneus Mella…
埃尼亚斯·梅拉
of Pergamum.
帕加马人
Aeneus Mella.
埃尼亚斯·梅拉
You must consider yourself under my charge.
你最好明白你现在处于我的管辖之下
I do not understand.
我不明白…
Consider yourself a prisoner of the 13th Legion.
你是第13军团的囚犯
I’m just a merchant.
我只是个商人
We know who you are, sir.
我们知道你是谁 先生
I own you now! Understand?!
你们现在都归我管 明白吗?
You, you, bury him.
你 你 把他埋了
The rest of you…
你们剩下的人
don’t let them leave. Lucius Vorenus.
别让他们跑了 卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯
I must speak with you alone.
我想私下和你谈谈
Stay here.
呆在这
Of course I do not say I am
我的确没有表明我自己的身份
who you think I am,
你以为我是谁?
but I have spent some years in the army.
但我在军队中呆过一段时间
Perhaps we met on some campaign or other.
也许我们在哪场战役上遇见过
Perhaps that’s why I seem familiar.
这也许是我看起来很脸熟的原因
Perhaps.
也许…
I recall the 13th…
我想起来了 第13军
was at Alesia. We were.
那是在埃利西亚 是的
There’s a battle I’ve always wished to have seen.
我总希望能亲眼目睹那场战斗
25 miles of works, wasn’t it?
战线拉长到了25公里 是吗?
Nearer 30. 30?
接近30 30?
How many men did you have? 60,000.
你们有多少人? 60,000
Against… whoa…
对付… 哇噢
almost double the Gauls.
几乎是两倍的敌人
At least double.
至少是两倍

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!