for finding people?
为那些寻找亲人的家伙准备的?
What?
什么?
In the afterlife…
你死了以后
how do you go about finding people?
怎么去找到你想要找的人呢?
There must be millions of them. Must be.
一定有很多死人… 一定的…
She won’t recognize me, probably.
也许她已经认不出我了
I was very young when she died.
她死的时候我还很小…
Probably give her a big scare though, huh?
也许我会让她吓一跳 不是吗?
Big, ugly brute
一个高大 丑陋 残忍♥的家伙
coming along and giving her a hug.
朝她走过去拥抱她…
Look at that. What?
看那 什么?
That corpse.
那具尸体
See how high it rides in the water?
看到他在水中飘着了吗?
The plutonic aether inflates him.
海水把他泡的膨胀了起来
What of it?
那又如何?
You’ve not been drinking seawater, have you?!
你不是喝海水喝了糊涂了吧?
Husband, eat. Oh, yeah.
亲爱的 吃点吧 噢 对
Over here, my dear.
在那 亲爱的
Here.
来 吃吧
Little salty.
有点咸
Not at all. It’s good, neh?
不会啊 味道很好不是吗?
Delicious, Mama.
非常好吃 妈妈
Bona Dear, look at your faces.
亲爱的 你吃的脸上都是
Oh, sillies.
噢 小傻瓜
Helen?
海伦?
Helen!
海伦
Husband, wake up! Our people are leaving.
亲爱的 醒醒 我们的人都走了
Now now, my darlings. Don’t be scared.
来吧 宝贝们 别害怕
We’re on an adventure, eh?
我们来玩个游戏吧
The first one to see the sea and cry out
第一个看到海并且喊出来的人
will have a peach when we get to Amphipoli.
当我们到了菲波里时 就给他一个桃子
You, your name again?
你 再说一次你的名字
Lysandros.
里桑德罗斯
Lysandros, how far to Amphipoli?
里桑德罗斯 距离菲波里还有多远?
Oh, very close. Close.
噢 非常近 非常近
We will continue there as planned.
我们按照原计划继续前进
You’re not to announce my identity to those that we meet.
你不能随便向行人透露我的身份
And if they ask?
如果他们问起来呢?
Mella.
梅拉
Aeneas Mella. Hear and obey, Captain.
埃尼亚斯·梅拉 明白 长官
And who’ll pay?
那谁付钱给我们呢?
Pay?
付钱?
You’ve been paid already.
你们不是早就拿到报酬了吗?
For guiding, not for protection.
那是带路的费用 现在又要增加保护费用
I have many men and supplies
我有很多人和物资
and ample coin in Amphipoli.
还有大笔的钱在菲波里
You will be paid there.
到了那你就可以拿到报酬
None with you now? Coin?
你身边没有钱吗? 银币什么的?
None! I’ll tolerate no more of your impudence!
没有! ! 我不会再容忍♥你的任何不敬举动
No disrespect, Captain. Only asking.
请原谅 长官 只是问问
We go.
我们出发
You drive me insane with your wretched muttering.
你的喋喋不休都快把我逼疯了
What is wrong that you must harass the gods so?
你整天都在和你的神唠叨些什么?
Nothing.
没什么
Well, stop it then.
那就停止吧
Servilia sends to invite you to weave with her tomorrow.
赛维莉娅邀请你明天和她一起编织
I cannot.
我不想去
Of course you can. I’ve already accepted.
你必须去 我已经答应了
I cannot! I know she’s tedious.
我不想去 我知道她很乏味
I mean really, weaving,
噢 不 我是说编织
but we must keep her happy for the time being.
但目前来说 我们必须让她满意
but…
但是…
The sea! The sea!
海! 海!
Unison.
异口同声!
You shall both have a peach.
你们每个人都会得到一个桃子作为奖赏
Look, Mama. Dead people.
看 妈妈 死人
It’s good, huh?
味道还不错吧?
Where do you come from?
你们从哪来?
brindisi.
布林迪西
Romans?
罗马人
I know you.
我认识你
Where do I know you from?
我在哪见过你?
I have not seen you before.
我想我们并不认识
I’m sure I’ve seen you somewhere.
我肯定在哪见过你
Leave them water and bread, we need to be going.
把水和面包留给他们 我们继续赶路
Leave them? Weak as they are?
把他们丢下? 他们很虚弱
I have no time to waste.
我已经没有时间了
Soon be dark anyhow.
马上就要天黑了
We camp here, get to Amphipoli in the morning.
我们在这扎营 明天早上就能到菲波里
I insist we go on.
我们必须坚持赶路
Relax, old man.
放松点吧 老人家
We get there.
我们会到的
You rest easy now, boys.
你们好好休息吧 伙计们
Eat, drink, get your strength back.
吃点东西 恢复体力
You and me will be good friends.
我们会成为好朋友的
Hey! You want my cock up you
嘿! 你难道要我追着你的屁♥股♥后面
or are you going to build a damn fire?
才会好好干活 生一堆火起来吗?
I told you we’d be all right.
我就说我们会没事的吧
There’s no pleasing some.
不用担心的
We stop here?
我们在这扎营?
Why so early?
为什么这么早?
Best to, I think. It’ll be dark soon.
我想最好是这样… 马上就要天黑了
Who are they?
他们是谁?
How should I know? Who cares who they are?
我怎么知道? 他们是谁不管我的事? !
Sorry. Sorry.
对不起 对不起…
I…
我…
all will be well,
一切都会好起来的
I assure you.
我向你保证
All will be well.
一切都会好起来的
Pompey Magnus.
庞贝·麦格纳斯
That man looks exactly like Pompey Magnus.
那个人长的很像庞贝·麦格纳斯
That’s why I thought I’d met him.
我就说我在什么地方看到过他
Don’t point.
别用手指!
Never.
这不可能
It’s hard to believe, eh?
简直不敢相信 不是吗?
His wife and sprouts too.
他的妻子和孩子也在这里
Caesar’s going to drown us in gold.
恺撒会赏给我们多少黄金啊?
What do we do?
我们该怎么办?
I don’t know yet.
我不知道…
Thank you for coming.
感谢你能来
Mother insisted.
是母亲坚持要这么做
I understand you want me to do some weaving with you.
我听说您想和我一起做编织
I’m sorry you are upset.
抱歉让你感到不安
The last time we saw each other…
上次的事情…
It’s of no consequence.
没有关系…
Are you fond of weaving?
你喜欢编织吗?
So did l.
我也是
And how is your brother?
你的兄长怎么样?
Is he still in Mediolanum? He is.
他还是住在米狄欧兰侬? 是的
Lovely town, so I’m told.
我听说那很不错
Healthy air. Domina?
空气非常好 多米那?
What is it, Eleni?
什么事情 艾伦尼?
Word from Greece.
希腊来了消息了
Caesar has won.
恺撒赢了
And Pompey’s armies are completely destroyed.
庞贝的军队被彻底击跨了
And my son?
我的儿子呢?
No word.
没有消息…
Don’t cry.
别哭!
Halt! In the name of Rome!
以罗马的名义 停下!
Calls himself Rome, now, does he? Shameless.
现在称他们自己为罗马了? 真不知羞耻

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!