Putrid by now anyway.
而且尸体都已经腐烂了
Doesn’t matter.
没关系
Everything will be fine.
一切都会好起来的
This is where we die.
这就是我们的死地了
What are you writing?
你在写什么?
A message to Niobe.
给内奥比的留言
All right.
好吧
Good idea.
是个好主意
Send my best to Eirene, will you, while you’re at it?
也给帮我给艾瑞纳留个言吧 如果可以的话
If there’s space.
如果还有地方可写…
Graces, don’t we look lovely.
格瑞丝 我们看起来漂亮极了吧
If I am to be a beggar, I will not look like one.
如果我是一个乞求者 我可不会打扮成这样
Oh, I am not objecting, my honey,
噢 我可不是在指责什么 亲爱的
though you will remind Servilia of what an old trout she has become.
尽管你会让赛维莉娅知道她已经人老珠黄了
I’m just happy to see you looking so pretty for once.
我很高兴你可以打扮的这么漂亮
You do so often insist on playing the frump.
你过去总是很邋遢
I hope your mother thrives. She does.
祝你的母亲过的好 她过的很好
And your son? Also.
您儿子呢? 他也很好
My mother sends me to ask a favor.
我的母亲让我来请求您的帮助
She fears the consequences
她害怕希腊的战争结果
of this last battle in Greece.
会带来灾难
Understandably.
可以理解
She has enjoyed her ascendancy a little too well.
她过惯了无忧无虑的日子
She asks you to lend her some men
她想从您这借点人手
to protect our door in your name.
以您的名义保护我们的家产
Of course.
当然可以
Eleni, send Ajax and three or four others,
艾伦尼 派阿贾克斯去
whoever he thinks best. Thank you.
再带几个他信的过的人手 谢谢
It’s very kind of you.
很感激您的慷慨
I told my mother she should not presume…
我告诉过我母亲她不应该…
Please.
别这么说
She shall have what she needs.
这都是她应得的
Forgive me. You are so good to us.
对不起 您对我们实在非常照顾
We do not deserve it. Don’t.
我们不值得您这样做 别这么说
I mu… I must look a fright.
我… 我一定看起来糟透了
No, not really.
不 一点也不
You look lovely.
你看起来很可爱
I better go home.
我还是回家吧
So soon?
这么快?
My mother will be worried.
我母亲会担心的
Well, if you feel you should.
好吧 如果你认为如此的话…
Octavia…
奥克塔维娅…
Thank you.
谢谢
Send to Rome.
给罗马送个信
Tell them…
告诉他们…
the decisive battle
决定性的战役…
begins today.
今天开打…
Sir! Pompey’s legions are in the field in battle array!
长官! 庞贝的军团已经准备好了
Thank you, Fulvio.
谢谢 福利维奥
Have you forgotten how to salute?
不过你忘了敬礼 不是吗?
I haven’t, sir. No excuse, sir.
没有 长官 请原谅 长官
Gracchus, sound assembly!
格雷科斯 马上过来
Have Xeno saddle my horse. Sir!
把我的马准备好 是 长官!
We will accept battle?
我们接受开战?
Certainly. Why not?
当然 为什么不?
We are outnumbered
我们人数上没有任何优势
three to one on foot
步兵数是他们的三分之一
and five to one a horse.
骑兵只有他们的五分之一
What uninjured men we have
没受伤的士兵们
are scared and hungry and desperate.
也快被饥饿和绝望打倒…
That is the advantage we must press home.
这也是为什么我们具有破釜沉舟的准备
I was not aware irony had military usage.
嘴巴不能用来打仗
We must win or die.
获胜或者死 只有一条路可走
Pompey’s men have other options.
庞贝的士兵可没有视死如归
Goodbye, Posca.
再见 伯斯卡
Caesar! Caesar! Caesar!
恺撒! 恺撒! 恺撒!
Send to Rome.
给罗马送个信
Tell them Caesar has won.
告诉他们恺撒赢了
Sir! Caesar’s men are coming!
长官! 恺撒的士兵们追来了
I’ve cut my hand.
我把我的手割破了
We have to go, sir! They’ll catch you.
我们必须快走 长官 他们会俘虏您的
It’s not deep, but it hurts.
不是很深的伤口 却很痛
They will kill you!
他们会杀了您的! !
It’s of no consequence.
都无所谓了…
Our forces are routed. What are we to do?
我们的部队都失败了 现在怎么办?
We shall fight again another day I do not doubt…
择日再战 这还用说吗?
And prevail! …and prevail.
然后击败他们 然后… 击败他们
But for the present we must look to our safety.
但现在 我们必须先保证自己的安全
Our safety is nothing.
我们的安危毫不足惜
We must leave Greece and look to fresh levies.
我们必须离开希腊 重新招募新兵
And may one ask where? Africa.
我倒想问问我们能去哪? 非洲
We must rally the cities of Africa.
我们必须在非洲重整旗鼓
Africa. Dear gods,
非洲 我的上帝啊
we are fast running out of continents.
这样下去很快我们就会无处可去
And coin!
还会失去金钱!
We have taxed every last coin from Greece
我们已经榨干了希腊人♥民♥的最后一点血汗
and spent it all.
现在都已经花完了
What shall we use to buy Africa’s loyalty?
我们凭什么让非洲人归顺于我们?
Seashells? We need buy nothing!
用贝壳吗? 我们什么都不需要买♥♥
We are the Senate of Rome!
我们可是罗马的上议院
We are old men with mud on our shoes!
我们只是一群鞋上沾满泥土的老头
We are not beaten until we are dead.
只要我们还有一口气 我们就没有失败
The Republic lives as long as we do!
共和国与我们同在
You may fight on as you wish.
你自己去打仗吧
As for me,
我…
I will go from here and surrender myself to Caesar.
我要去向恺撒投降
Have you no dignity? No honor?
难道你没有尊严和荣誉感吗?
Some little I hope.
也许有那么一点
Not so much as you of course.
但没有你那么多
Caesar will kill you. That may be.
恺撒会杀了你的 也许会的
I’m not afraid to die.
但我不怕死
I’m tired.
我已经厌倦了
I want to go home.
我只想回家
Yes. My feelings exact.
对 我的想法也是如此
Brutus, without the force of your name, the cause of the Re…
布鲁图斯 以你的名字向上帝起誓…
Do not! Do not talk to me of the Republic.
不! 别和我谈什么共和国
If I had known what wretched company
如果我知道我是身处在
and rotten food I would endure,
一个如此腐朽 堕落 迂腐的国家
if I had known what an old fool is Pompey,
如果我知道庞贝是这样的一个蠢老头
I would never have left Rome.
我绝不会离开罗马
Forgive my anger.
请原谅我的失礼
I am not myself. Think nothing of it.
我刚才有些过火了 别放在心上
I merit your disappointment.
我原谅你的不敬
I propose we make for Amphipoli.
我提议我们去菲波里
I have men and money there,
我在那有钱和人力
and we can go by sea to Egypt.
我们可以从那坐船去埃及
Ptolemy’s children are loyal friends of mine.
托勒密的孩子都是我的生死之交
Perhaps…
也许…
Perhaps it’s better
也许…
we do not travel together.
我们最好分道扬镳
Perhaps you’re right.
也许你是对的
No doubt.
毫无疑问
better.
这样好一些…
I don’t understand it.
我不明白
Something should have turned up by now.
至少该发生点什么
I’m not meant to die this way.
我不应该就这么死了
You were misinformed. Doesn’t seem right.
我想你理解错了 不应该是这样的
Still…
至少…
it’d be good to see my mother again.
去天堂里还能再见到我母亲
Do you think they have a system
你认为他们会有安排吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!