Perhaps if we retreat to the coast via Thessaly
如果通过塞萨利撤退到岸边
we could hold out until the rains come.
我们可以坚持到大雨来临的时候
If we go eastward, they’ll be able to cut us off here.
如果我们往东边走 他们会在这拦截我们
Oh, of course.
噢 对…
It will not do.
这样行不通
Ready.
准备好了
Maps never redraw themselves,
如果你期待着地图给你想个法子出来
if that’s what you’re waiting for.
那我劝你还是早点打消这个念头吧
He’s right.
他说的对
We shall just have to fight the wretches here where we stand.
我们不如就在这里决一死战
And beat them.
打败他们
Oh, we shall crush them, doubtless.
放心吧 我们会赢的
Dinner for worms, the whole damn lot of them.
兵不刃血 让他们都去死吧
Dinner for worms.
兵不刃血
Try to avoid bloodshed this time.
这次可别刮出血来了
Wait a while and Pompey can shave you instead.
总比庞贝来为您刮好一些
Torquatus should have something, no?
托卡图斯应该有个一官半职
A Praetorship perhaps.
当个执政官什么的
If Torquatus is given high office,
如果托卡图斯当上高♥官♥
then Varro must be given same, else we’ll see no end of trouble.
瓦罗也得给个官衔 否则有的可闹了
But then what do we give Labienus?
那么我们给莱比耶纳斯什么东西呢?
Macedonia?
马其顿?
Bythnia. Macedonia to Libo.
比斯欣尼亚给他 马其顿给里伯
Plums for your people and porridge for the rest, eh?
厚此薄彼 徇私么?
Macedonia and Bythnia are not yet ours to bestow.
马其顿和比斯欣尼亚还不是我们的领土
You are cooking rabbits that have not been caught.
你这是在异想天开
Our particular rabbit is cornered, starving,
我们的猎物已经无路可退 饥肠辘辘
and has lost near 2,000 men.
损失了近2,000人
I think we may safely say
我想我们可以这么说
that here is a rabbit ready for the pot.
这场仗是赢定了
Why so melancholy, Brutus?
为什么闷闷不乐 布鲁图斯?
Oh, do I seem so?
噢 是吗?
Forgive me.
请原谅
No, Caesar’s defeat is a glory…
击败恺撒是无上的光荣
we cannot endure tyrants… but I cannot celebrate it.
我们已经不能再忍♥受暴♥政♥了 但我高兴不起来
He was as my father to me.
他对我来说如同父亲
I feel for you. When do we strike?
我同情你 我们什么时候进攻?
Strike? We have already struck.
进攻? 进攻早就开始了
We have him down, but he is not dead yet, eh?
我们包围了他 但他还没死 不是吗?
When do we strike the final blow?
我们什么时候给他最后的一击?
There will not be one.
我们不会
If we simply keep him bottled up a month or so more,
我们只需要继续困住他一个月
the remains of his army will disintegrate and disappear,
他剩下的部队就会彻底崩溃
at no cost to us.
不需要我们出手
Is that honorable?
这样做有什么荣誉可言?
Caesar has driven us from Rome,
恺撒迫使我们离开罗马
chased us out of Italy, killed our friends,
让我们背井离乡 杀害我们的朋友
usurped our Republic.
霸占我们的国家
Surely, dignity and honor demands we walk in his blood.
屈辱必须用血才能洗清
Certainly, knee deep.
完全同意
But you would have hunger do our work for us!
但你却让饥饿为我们代劳
We must attack Caesar and kill him under the eyes of Mars,
我们应该主动进攻把恺撒活活的烧死
else our victory is empty.
否则胜利毫无意义
He has sense .It will look better at home if we win by force.
他说的有道理 我们要斩草除根
You are Pompey Magnus.
你可是庞贝·麦格纳斯
You conquer and crush your enemies as if they were insects.
你所向披靡 敌人对你来说如同蝼蚁一般
People will be disappointed by anything less.
人们看到您现在的做法♥会♥失望的
News from Greece.
希腊来的消息
Mark Antony is safe, but most of the ships in his fleet
马克·安东尼很安全
sent in aid of Gaius Julius Caesar
但是被派去帮助恺撒
have been lost at sea.
恺撒的舰队大部分沉没
Caesar is now surrounded and severely outnumbered.
恺撒已经被重重包围
The forces of the Republic and Senate
庞贝·麦格纳斯及其上议院
and of Pompey Magnus confidently expect
自信的认为
a decisive victory to follow shortly.
胜利已经不可逆转
There you are. Here I am.
原来你在这 我在这
I ask Timon for protection,
我找泰门让他来保护我们
and he sends me a bunch of half wits and clowns!
他却派了一队老弱病残来
Dear me. Caesar will soon be dead
真让我感到惊讶 恺撒随时可能会死
by every account, and we shall be undefended.
我们就没有靠山了
We may as well be lying naked in the street!
我们可能会落魄街头
You must go to Servilia and ask for a few of her men
你必须去找赛维莉娅让她派点人手过来
to stand outside for us. Why?
保护我们 为什么?
So that they can guard our doors in her name, silly.
这样就可以以她的名义保护我们 小傻瓜
I mean why must I go?
我是说为什么要我去?
Well, as if I would go begging to Servilia.
你难道认为我会去找赛维莉娅求情吗?
I think not. I’ll not go begging for you.
别说笑了 我可不想去为了你求情
Oh, don’t be so childish. It’s not as if she’ll refuse.
别孩子气了 她又不会拒绝你
You think?
只是你的想法罢了
Why would she?
她有什么理由拒绝你呢?
Those lovely gifts I gave her?
我送她那么多可爱的礼物
What did she say? Nothing.
她是不是说了些什么? 没什么
Nothing. She said something.
没说什么… 她一定说了些什么
She said nothing.
她什么都没说
You’re very arrogant, that’s all.
你很无知 知道吗?
Think you can buy her friendship with stud slaves and tortoises?
以为通过一些奴隶和乌龟就能买♥♥到她的友谊
And six barrels of ice.
还有六桶冰块
I’d rather not go.
我不想去
You’d rather not go.
你不想去?
You’d rather be gang-raped by slavering proles
难道你宁愿被那些下等人侵犯?
while your mother’s house burns down around you.
眼睁睁看着你母亲的房♥子被焚毁?
Frankly, I’m past caring.
老实说 我不在乎
One day Caesar is winning and you crow happily,
当恺撒在的时候你就趾高气昂
next day he is losing, and I must go a-begging?
当他失败的时候我却必须去低声下气的求人
I just want this vile war to be over,
我只希望这场愚蠢的战争早点结束
one way or the other.
越快越好
Octavia, it is over.
奥克塔维娅 战争已经结束了
That is why you must go to Servilia’s house.
这就是为什么你必须去找赛维莉娅的原因
It’s a bore, I know, but there we are.
我知道这让人难堪 但我们没有其他办法了
Lyde.
莱蒂
Very nice.
真漂亮
Don’t.
别过来…
I’m glad to see you.
见到你真高兴
I’ve been worried about you.
我一直在担心你
No need.
让你费心了
I’m doing very well.
我过的很好
Not as well as you, obviously.
不过显然 你过的更好
Do you need money?
你需要钱吗?
I’ve got money if you need some.
如果你需要 我还有点钱
I’m sure you have.
你当然有钱
Turns out your man backed the right horse.
背叛你的丈夫 嫁给了有钱人
Fortune loves you.
有钱人都喜欢你
I don’t know if vorenus is alive or dead.
我甚至都不知道乌瑞纳斯是不是还活着
I’m sorry.
对不起…
I’m sorry.
对不起
I didn’t want to be like this.
我并不想这样的
I’m so tired, Niobe.
我已经厌倦了 内奥比
I’m tired of being angry.
我厌倦了憎恨
I’m tired of…
我无法让自己继续
hating you.
恨着你
You’re all I’ve got.
我只剩下你一个人可以依靠了
I’m sorry.
对不起
Do you want some honey water?
要来点糖水吗?
You’re wasting your time!
你在浪费时间
We’ll die of thirst long before we die of hunger.
在我们饿死之前 我们早就渴死了
We could drink their blood.
我们可以喝他们的血
Repeat? All these dead men,
你说什么? 那些死人
we can drink their blood.
我们可以喝他们的血
Too salty.
盐分太多
Only make you more thirsty.
只会让你更想喝水