Bellona protect you.
愿战争女神保佑你
And Juno keep you.
神后也保佑你
A fleet of ships has set sail for Greece
一支舰队已经出发驶向希腊
carrying the army of General Mark Antony.
它满载着马克·安东尼将军的军队
This month’s public bread
这个月的公共面包
is provided by the Capitoline brotherhood of Millers.
是由卡比托奈山的兄弟磨坊提供的
The Brotherhood uses only the finest flour.
兄弟磨坊只用最精良的面粉制♥作♥
True Roman bread, for true Romans.
纯正的罗马面包给真正的罗马人
This is cac, this is! I’m wet through.
大难临头了 我全身都湿透了
We’re perfectly safe.
我们安全的很!
A very good offering was made to Triton!
已经向海神敬献过了丰厚的贡品
If Triton can’t keep me drier than this,
如果海神不能把我身上弄干点儿
he can suck my cock!
那就见他的鬼去吧
Why can’t you learn to keep your fat mouth shut?!
你怎么学不会闭上你的臭嘴

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!