You should think about that.
你该好好想想
I’m thinking about something entirely different.
我在想一些截然不同的东西
Water.
水
I could sleep for a week.
我能睡上一个星期
I’ve been thinking.
我在想
We should get married.
我们应该结婚
Married?
结婚?
Why should we want to do that of all things?
我们为什么想要这么做?
Perhaps I love you.
也许因为我爱你
You’re joking.
你在开玩笑
For a moment there you had me worried.
有那么一下 你还真吓着我了
I am not joking with you.
我不是在跟你开玩笑
Oh, my dear woman.
哦 我亲爱的女人哪!
Please don’t worry, I’m not going soft on you.
别担心 我不是想跟你装温柔
I’m thinking strategically.
我是从战略上考虑
If Caesar is defeated,
如果恺撒战败了
I can’t very well form an alliance with the Pompeians.
我不可能和庞贝一♥党♥结成良好的同盟
I need protection. True.
我需要保护 对
What’s in it for me?
这有我什么事?
If Caesar is defeated…
如果恺撒战败了…
Then I will be defeated also.
那我也同样战败了
Only if you join him in Greece.
除非你到希腊去加入他
But if you stay in Rome,
但如果你留在罗马
you will be very well situated.
你将会有很好地位
You have the people with you,
人♥民♥站在你一边
you have possession of the city.
这个城市也是属于你的
You only lack money.
你缺的只是钱
And whilst your name is perfectly respectable…
同时人们也非常尊敬你的名字…
I am no patrician. Exactly.
我不是贵族 正是
But allied with my house,
可是一旦和我的家族结合
you would have both coin and nobility
你就既有了钱 也有了贵族身份
to make yourself king if you wished it so.
要是你愿意 你还可以称王
And you would be queen.
而你就是王后
I would be your loving and obedient wife.
我会是爱你的 顺从你的妻子
If only I were willing to desert a friend.
只要我愿意背弃一个朋友
A man of your own blood.
一个和你同血缘的人
Oh, too honorable for that, are you?
哦 你太高尚了 这不适合你 是吗
I like to appear so.
我希望我表面上是的
But I don’t think you’ll die for the sake of appearances.
可我不认为你会为了面子而死
Will I not? Caesar will die in any case.
我不会吗? 恺撒不管怎么样都会死的
But you are far too clever to share his fate needlessly.
但你很聪明 不会无端端地陪他去送死的
I had not realized until now…
我知道现在才意识到…
what a wicked old harpy you really are.
你原来是个多么邪恶的老女妖啊!
Get out!
滚出去!
Get out!
给我滚!
Thank you, Pullo.
谢谢你 波罗
Attention!
立正!
Abed in daylight, what luxury.
大白天的能在床上躺着 多奢侈啊
Wickedness.
不道德吗?
Father, that dwarf is asking for you.
父亲 那个侏儒来找你
Excellency Mark Antony
马克·安东尼阁下
orders 13th Legion to muster on the Field of Mars.
下令13军团在到战神之地去集♥合♥
Why? Where are we going? Greece.
为什么? 我们要上哪儿去? 希腊
Tribune!
护民官!
What shall I tell Pompey? Oh!
我应该怎么答复庞贝?
Of course.
当然
Excuse me. I had forgot you.
对不起 我把你给忘了
His skin is a little dry.
他的皮肤有点干燥
Have him well-oiled before he is presented.
把他送出去之前 好好给他上点油
bona dear.
哦 天哪!
I am afraid to ask.
我怕这个是… ?
Gifts for Servilia.
给赛维莉娅的礼物
How fine you look. Let me see.
你真帅 让我好好看看
I am so proud of you.
我太为你骄傲了
You’re a real man at last, eh?
你终于成了一个真正的男人了
Why are we giving gifts to Servilia?
我们为什么要给赛维莉娅送礼?
The old crow stands in well with Cato and the rest.
那只老乌鸦和卡托 还有其他人关系挺好
When Caesar and his dog Antony are defeated…
当恺撒和他的走狗马克·安东尼战败的时候
If they are defeated.
如果他们会失败的话
When they are defeated
当他们失败的时候
we’ll need her good will.
我们得要让她帮忙说好话
And this will buy it, you think?
而你认为送这个可以收买♥♥她?
I do not see why not.
我没觉得有什么不行
A large penis is always welcome.
又粗又长的玩意总是受欢迎的
You think it’s not enough?
你觉得这还不够吗?
After what you did to her?
在你对她做了的那些事情之后?
What I did? What did I do to her?
我做什么了? 我对她做了什么了?
Please! I’m not stupid.
别装蒜了 我又不傻
It was you made Caesar renounce her.
是你搞的让恺撒和她断绝关系的
What if I did? She doesn’t know it.
就算是我做的 她又不知道
Does she not?
她会不知道?
She’s not stupid either. Servilia has no guile in her.
她也不傻啊 赛维莉亚人从不耍手段
If she knows it, we would certainly have heard about it.
如果她知道了 我们肯定会听说的
You know best, I’m sure.
你自己最清楚了 我肯定
In any case, you will take the gifts to her
无论如何 我们要把这份礼给她
and see what she’s thinking.
看她是怎么想的
She’s always been very fond of you.
她一直很喜欢你
And you will go to Mediolanum.
而你要到米狄欧兰侬(米兰)去
Timon will take you. Mediolanum?
泰门会送你去 米狄欧兰侬?
Yes, they have a very good academy there.
是 他们在那儿有个很好的学院
I don’t understand. You’re a man now.
我不明白 你是个男人了
Rome’s not safe for men of the Julii.
对优利亚家的男人来说罗马不再是个安全的地方
His toenails are ugly.
他的脚趾甲太难看了
Have them cut and painted
让他们给他修剪一下 再上色
and put some flowers on his head.
再给他头上戴点花
Oh, and send over some ice. Six barrels, say.
哦 送点冰过来 六桶吧
Six barrels of ice.
六桶冰
Well, don’t look so foolish.
别傻看着
I know what I’m about.
我知道我在干什么
Your mother’s too kind.
你母亲太客气了
To what do I owe this generosity?
她送这么大方的礼 是要我用什么来还?
It’s a gesture of friendship.
这只一种出于友谊的表示
Friendship.
友谊
Thank your mother for her… friendship.
谢谢你母亲的… 友谊
I hope one day to reciprocate her…
我希望有一天我能报答她的…
friendship.
友谊
I will go then.
那我走了
Excuse me.
对不起
Wait.
等等
Please, forgive my ill humor.
请原谅我的坏脾气
There’s nothing to forgive.
没什么要原谅的
I have known you since you were a little girl.
你还是个小女孩的时候我就认识你了
You have a good soul.
你有一颗善良的心灵
I know that whatever others might do,
我知道不管别人做了什么
you are blameless.
你是无辜的
I know that.
这点我明白
I… I do not…
我… 我没有做
that is, I cannot…
那是 我不能…
Shh shh shh shh.
嘘 嘘
It’s all right. There’s no need.
没关系 不用解释了
Tell your mother
告诉你妈妈
that I am grateful for the gifts
我很感谢她的礼物
and that I treasure her friendship as always.
我还是一如既往的珍惜和她的友谊
You must come and visit me again. Will you?
你一定要再来看我 好吗?
I will. Promise?
我会的 你保证?
I want there to be no ill feeling between us.
我希望我们俩之间没有反感
I promise.
我保证
You be a good girl.
你作个好女孩
Do as you’re told.
要听话
I’ll wait for you outside.
我在外面等你