Light, simple.
清秀 天真
Little bit skinny, isn’t it?
太瘦了点 是不是?
Won’t know he’s been, will he?
完了他都不会有感觉 是不是?
Won’t know you’ve been.
你都不会有感觉的
More substance,
这个丰满些
yet still nymph like,
可仍是个美少女
graceful.
很优雅
This one’s fresh off the boat…
这个是刚从船上运到的…
That will be fine. Hold on, young master.
就那个吧 慢着 少爷
No point hurrying.
不要着急
Big decision, this.
这可是个重大的决定
Let’s have a look at… This one is perfectly adequate.
让我们看看… 这个已经足够了
You will be utterly satisfied, I assure you.
我保证 一定让你完全满意
Egeria, go prepare yourself.
依吉莉娅 你去准备一下
If we might dispense with the pecuniary details…
如果我们能把钱的问题先清一下…
Eh? Oh, right.
呃? 哦 好的
What’s your price then? 1,000.
你要什么价 一千
Gerrae!
什么! ?
I could have half the whores in Narbo for that,
这个价我可以把纳波一半的妓♥女♥都睡了
and their mothers.
再加上她们的老妈
We’re not in Narbo, whatever that might be.
我们可不是在纳波 我管你那是什么
All right, my dove.
好吧 我的鸽子
We’ll pay.
我们给
But the girl better fuck him like Helen of Troy
但那个女孩最好像特洛伊里的海伦一样
with her ass on fire,
使出她的看家本事伺候他
or I’ll know the reason why.
否则我要你好看
Speak.
说话
Gnaeus Pompey Magnus sends greetings.
格涅乌斯·庞贝·麦格纳斯送来他的问候
He hopes you find his house satisfactory.
希望你在他的房♥子里住的还满意
It’ll do.
马马虎虎
Get to his point. His point.
说他的重点 他的重点
Caesar is doomed and you with him,
恺撒注定要失败的 而你和他一起
unless you make a separate peace. And?
除非你庞贝单独讲和 还有呢?
If you do,
如果你这样做
Pompey will be merciful and generous.
庞贝就对你手下留情 不与你计较
How?
怎么个留情法?
He will give you your life. A province.
他会留你的性命 再给你一个省
Money enough to preserve your dignity.
和足够的钱来保证你的尊严
What makes him think I
是什么让他觉得我会
value my life so high?
把我自己的性命看得这么值钱?
Why have you not left for Greece?
那你为什么还没有去希腊呢?
Do not smile at me.
别跟我笑
Return tomorrow. I will give Pompey his answer then.
明天再来 到时我会给庞贝一个答复
Not that way.
不是那边
And disguise yourself.
别让人看见你
Dismissed.
下去吧
You take clothes down?
你把衣服脱下来?
That’s an interesting accent.
你的口音真好笑
No understand.
不懂
Where…
哪里…
are you from?
你从哪里来?
Oh. Where from.
哦 哪里来的
Don’t know.
不知道
You don’t know where you’re from?
你不知道自己是哪里人?
Rome take me very young.
罗马很小就把我带走了
kill mother, father, brother,
杀了妈妈 爸爸 弟弟
take me.
把我带走了
Oh. I see. Sad.
哦 我明白了 可怜
Turn over, would you?
你背过去 行吗?
On your hands and knees.
趴到床上
Nice place, this.
这地方不错
Clean.
干净
I don’t suppose,
我想我没有
seeing as I’m with the quality…
这个资格在这儿…
Not a chance.
一点也没有
No no no. No, do it for real. Fight.
不 不 来真的 真打
Oh, come on, fight, damn you! Fight!
哦 来呀 真打 该死的 打!
That’s better!
这样好多了!
Mmm, good.
嗯 好
Brava, Cynthia! Brava!
好啊 辛西娅 精彩!
Oh, don’t be so silly, it’s just a scratch now.
哦 傻丫头 这不过是点擦伤
There there.
没事 没事
Yes, Posca, what is it?
波斯卡 到底什么事?
I am to remind you
我是来提醒你
of your dinner tonight with Atia of the Julii.
你和优利亚家的阿提娅约好今晚共进晚餐
Sons of Dis.
他妈的!
Now, run along.
走吧
Where is he? Where can he be?
他在哪? 他到哪去了?
Busy man. Politics.
大忙人 他要搞政♥治♥
Politics? He promised he would come.
政♥治♥? 他答应过我要来的
Castor!
卡斯特!
Send a man to Pompey’s…
派人到庞贝
I mean, Mark Antony’s villa
我是说 马克·安东尼的住所
and enquire his whereabouts.
询问他的下落
Antony’s whereabouts, immediately, domina.
安东尼的下落 立刻就去 夫人
Do not say it is I who sends to ask.
别说是我派人问的
Not you sends to ask.
不是你派人去问的
Stay. He’ll know it is I who asked.
慢着 他肯定会知道是我问的
Send no one.
不用派人了
I will send no one.
我不派人了
If he comes, he comes, I don’t care!
如果他来就来了 我才不在乎
Welcome, dominus.
欢迎驾到 老爷
Sorry to be so horribly late. Endless business.
抱歉迟到得太晚了 公事没完没了
Will you forgive me? Of course.
你原谅我吗? 当然
I confess, I had quite forgotten you were coming.
老实说 我几乎都不记得你要来了
So this is a lovely surprise.
这还真是个意外的惊喜
Excuse me a moment, I will go and dress correctly.
失陪一下 我去换件像样的衣服
Mmm. Here he is,
他出来了
young Apollo!
小太阳神
How was it?
怎么样?
It was pleasant.
很愉快
Pleasant? I should say so.
愉快? 我就说了
How was he? Like bull.
他怎么样? 像头牛
What’s wrong? Nothing.
怎么了? 没什么
Tell me.
告诉我
Mark Antony does not intend to go to Greece to help Caesar.
马克·安东尼不打算到希腊去援助恺撒
I have sworn loyalty to a man of no honor.
我发誓效忠了一个不讲信义的人
Well you don’t have to go to Greece then.
至少这样你就不用去希腊了啊
We’ll be together. It’s true, but still.
我们就可以在一起了 是的 但还是
Haven’t you always said Caesar’s cause is wrong?
你不总说恺撒做的事不对吗?
That is not the point.
这个不是重点
There is a moral principle involved.
这关系到道德原则
What an idiot you are!
你真是个傻瓜
Not hungry?
你不饿?
Oh, after so many years of soldier’s porridge,
哦 在军队里喝了这么多年的稀粥
I am easily sated.
我现在很容易就满足了
Well, this last news from Greece
看来这从希腊来的最新消息
cannot have improved your appetite.
也没能给你增加点食欲
Hardly.
没有
And is it really so bad? Caesar always finds a way to win.
真有这么糟吗? 恺撒总能找到赢的办法
Pompey has gathered 10 men for every one of Caesar’s.
庞贝的人马是恺撒的十倍
Arithmetic has no mercy.
这数字是不讲情面的
I’d feared it was so.
我也担心是这样
What do you intend to do then?
那你打算怎么办?
I don’t know.
我不知道
You’ve become a powerful man. The people love you.
你已经是一个有权势的人了 人♥民♥也爱戴你
Only because they don’t know me.
这不过是因为他们不了解我
You could be the first man in Rome, if you wanted.
要是你愿意 你可以成为罗马的第一人
I hadn’t thought about it like that.
我从没这么想过
Well, you should.
那你应该…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!