for the sake of the child,
看在孩子的份上
but don’t you ever…
但从今以后你…
ever speak to me again.
你再也不要跟我说一句话
be careful!
小心
bravo. bravo.
精彩 精彩
A little blood lust suits you, Octavian.
一点嗜血欲望很适合你 屋大维
You look very handsome. Does he not?
他很英俊吧 是不是?
He does. Titus Pullo is a good teacher.
是的 泰特斯·波罗是个好老师
Well it’s a pity Caesar isn’t here.
很遗憾恺撒不在这里
He’d put you on his staff immediately.
不然他会立刻把你编入他的军队里
Perhaps you should go and join him in Greece,
也许你该到希腊去加入他
get some real Pompeian blood on your sword.
让你的剑沾点儿真正的庞贝的血
Don’t be silly, Mother. Well why not?
别说傻话了 母亲 为什么不?
If we are not quick, Pompey and Cato
要是我们不赶快 庞贝和卡托
and all those fools
还有那些傻瓜们
will be dead before Octavian gets his chance to shine.
在屋大维崭露头角之前就死掉了
He’s still a child. I am not.
他还是个孩子 我不是
He is not. He is quite the little man now.
他不是 他现在是个实足的小男子汉了
I should think there’s more to manhood than swordplay.
我认为长大成人可不仅仅是会舞剑
Octavian,
屋大维
have you penetrated anyone yet?
你有没有和女子交欢过?
Mother, please.
母亲 你…
Does that mean you have or haven’t?
这是说你有过还是没有?
Haven’t, but…
还没有 不过…
Titus Pullo,
泰特斯·波罗
didn’t I tell you to sort that out?
我不是交待过你办这件事吗?
I’m sure I did.
我肯定我说过的
I… sorry, ma’am. I’ll see to it.
我… 对不起 夫人 我会负责办的
Do that.
这就去办
Don’t worry, darling. There’s really nothing to it.
别担心 亲爱的 这真没什么难的
Once you’re in the saddle, as it were,
就好像是 只要你坐上了马鞍
it’ll all come naturally. Isn’t that right, Pullo?
一切都来的自然了 对不对 波罗
That’s right ma’am.
是的 夫人
And none of your sordid soldier’s
我提醒你 不要你们那些臭当兵的
she-wolves, mind you.
找的那种母夜叉一样的人
Something clean and pretty.
要干净 漂亮的
Clean and pretty it is. Good.
是 干净 漂亮的 好
I’ll get Merula make you a toga.
我让玛茹拉给你做件外袍
What else?
还有什么?
Perhaps you can arrange he kill someone.
也许你能安排他杀一个人?
that will happen in due course.
适当的时候 会的
We Julii always have the needful enemies.
我们优利亚家的人总少不了敌人
Health to my child.
保佑我的孩子健康
My daughter.
为我的女儿
I wish for a son, a healthy son.
我想要个儿子 一个健康的男孩
l, uh… Good night, then.
我 呃… 那么 晚安
Good night.
晚安
Husband.
丈夫
What’s all this?
这是干什么?
I thought it might please you
我想如果我们有些独处的时间
if we had some time alone.
你可能会喜欢
I sent the girls and Lucius to Clarissa.
我把姑娘们和卢西尔斯送到克莱蕊莎那去了
And Lyde? She’s gone to a friend’s.
莱蒂呢? 她到一个朋友家去了
Please, sit down. I’ve already eaten.
请坐下 我已经吃过了
but…
不过…
I can have some more.
我还可以再吃点
Excuse me.
对不起
Sit down with me.
和我一起坐
That’s all right. Really, sit.
没关系 真的 坐
I can’t finish all this on my own.
我一个人也吃不完这所有的东西
The calendar is correct…
日期刚好…
if you would like to have me tonight.
如果你今晚愿意要我的话
I would.
我愿意
I’d like that.
我很愿意
My dear Mark Antony,
我亲爱的马克·安东尼
I hope this finds you in better health
希望你收到这封信时身体健康
than my hopes for victory.
这更胜于我对胜利的渴望
I chased Pompey from one end of Greece to the other
我追赶庞贝从希腊的这一头到那一头
and he resolutely refused to fight.
而他完全拒绝于我开战
I thought this was his usual obtuseness,
我原认为这是他一贯的愚蠢作风
but the old man has some sense left in him yet.
可是这老家伙还不算那么糊涂
While avoiding battle,
他一边逃避开战
he has gathered a good 10 legions from the east,
同时从东部纠集了十个兵团的人马
and I find myself badly outnumbered.
这就大大超过了我方的军队人数
Now the cat barks at the dog,
现在猫冲着狗叫嚣
and Pompey is chasing me.
庞贝掉转头来追我了
I can outmaneuver him for a while,
我可以以策略致胜他一时
but not forever.
但不能一世
My men are tired and ill-supplied,
我的人马既疲倦 粮草又不足
and we shall soon have to stand and fight.
而且我们很快就不得不停下来 跟他开战
I ask you to bring the 13th here as speedily as you are able.
我要你火速把13军团带过来
Damnation.
该死的!
Shall I summon the legion legates?
宣军团来使吗?
No. Wait.
不 等等
I must think on this.
我得考虑一下
This is lovely.
这个真好看
Oh. Oh, it’s just your coloring.
哦 这正是你的颜色
A little loud. I’d prefer something plainer.
夸张了点 我喜欢简单的东西
What’s the point in plain? We shall take it.
简单有什么好 这个我们要了
but this one…
戴这个看看…
Divine. Oh, divine.
美极了 哦 美极了
Antony will love this.
安东尼会喜欢这个
He likes me in Eastern styles.
他喜欢看我打扮成东方风格
How much for both? 5,000.
两个一起多少钱? 五千
You are a thief. Four and a half then.
你不如去偷吧 那么四千五
Three.
三千
Can we afford such expense?
这么多钱我们付得起吗?
Things as they are with Caesar in Greece,
照恺撒在希腊的情形看
surely we should be more prudent?
我们不应该更谨慎些吗?
Don’t worry about a thing my dear,
一点都不用担心 我亲爱的
I’m thinking ahead.
我早想好了
Titus Pullo is here, dominus.
泰特斯·波罗来了 少爷
Oh. Tell him I am unwell.
哦 告诉他我不舒服
He may come back next week perhaps.
要么让他下个星期再来
Tell him nothing of the sort.
别跟他说这些
Octavian will be ready to see him in one moment.
告诉他 屋大维过一会就见他
And give him a purse.
再给他一袋钱
You’ve put off this moment long enough, my dear.
亲爱的 你已经拖得够久的了
Mother…
母亲
You will penetrate someone today
你今天必须去找个女孩子交欢
or I will burn your wretched books in the yard.
不然我就把你的破书都烧了
Off with you.
你下去吧
Coming through. Noble coming through. Make way there.
借过 有贵族过来了 让路
Don’t worry, young master. There’s nothing to it.
别担心 少爷 这不算什么的
If there is nothing to it,
要是没什么
why is such a fuss made of the thing?
为什么搞得这么大惊小怪的?
You’ll soon find out.
你很快就知道了
Vai, vai! Be off with you!
去 去 你给我出去!
This isn’t no infantry fuck hole, thank you very much.
这儿可不是兵团的妓寨 谢谢 请走
Now now, my honey, calm your stomach.
不 甜心 别动肝火
We’ve come for the young master here.
我们来是为了这位年轻的少爷
And we’re well coined.
我们有的是钱
Oh well, excuse me, of course.
哦 好吧 请你一定别介意
I meant no disrespect.
我不是故意无礼的
We’re honored to service you, young master.
我们很荣幸为你效劳 少爷
And what would be the young master’s pleasure?
年轻的少爷喜欢什么样的呢?
First timer. Nothing too savory.
他是第一次 找个好点的
I’m sure we have just the thing.
我保证我们有你中意的
Something exotic, perhaps?
一点异国情调 如何?
Or else something young?
要么年轻点的?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!