So, keeping their promises, isn’t he?
他还是遵守诺言的 对不对?
What?
什么?
Caesar and Mark Antony, doing right by the people.
恺撒和马克·安东尼做的是有益于人♥民♥的事情
That was your worry, wasn’t it?
你曾为这个而担心 不是吗?
That Caesar’d turn out to be just another tyrant sort?
怕恺撒不过是又一个暴君?
But here’s him and Mark Antony
但是现在他和马克·安东尼
getting jobs for the unemployed.
在为失业的人找工作
You can’t complain about that now, can you?
这下你总不能抱怨什么了吧 你?
He negotiates with a whore and a dwarf at his side.
他在议政的时候要个妓♥女♥和个侏儒在旁边陪着
Think you Cincinnatus or Marius or even the Grachii
你认为辛辛纳图斯和马略即使是格拉古
would demean themselves so? Who?
会这样自贬身份吗? 谁?
Mark Antony has his odd ways,
谁都知道 马克·安东尼做事
there’s no denying that.
有他自己的怪风格
I’m not going home. I need a drink.
我不回家 我要喝两杯
Drink? You?
喝酒? 你?
l. Drink. What of it?
我 喝酒 怎么了?
I’ll not argue.
我不跟你吵
Ouch! Sorry.
哎唷! 对不起
You need to calm down.
你要冷静点
How can I be calm? Two months of this.
要我怎么冷静 这样都两个月了
Aren’t you done yet? Will you sit still?
你剪完了没有? 你能不能坐着别动?
Won’t catch a pretty new husband with a sour face like that.
你这样一副苦脸可抓不住一个好看的新丈夫
I don’t want a new husband. I want Crito.
我不要一个新丈夫 我要卡瑞多
You can’t stay married to a drover,
你不能还跟一个牲畜贩子结婚
not now that your father’s a prefect.
如今你♥爸♥爸可是个高级武官
It wouldn’t be right. I told her.
这样不合适 我告诉过她了
Far too low. Fortune blessed you,
他差的太远了 你运气好
you haven’t paid out dowry.
幸亏还没付嫁妆
Don’t worry, we’ll find you someone nice,
别着急 我们会给你找个好的
and proper status. I don’t want anyone!
有合适的身份地位 我什么都不想要
You can’t be unmarried. It wouldn’t be decent at your age.
你这样的年纪不能不结婚 这样不体面
Decent she says. What’s that supposed to mean?
她说体面 你这是什么意思?
You know what it means.
你知道是什么意思
You hold your tongue. Or what?
你给我把嘴巴闭上 不然怎么样?
What will you do?
你能怎么样?
It’s all right, sweetie. It’s all right.
没事的 甜心 没事的
I thought it was going well for a while, but now…
有一阵 我还以为事情会好 但现在
Maybe I should beat her, do you think?
也许我应该揍她 你说呢?
I don’t know. That only works if you keep at it.
我不知道 只有坚持才会有效果
A good thrashing once or twice a day till they’re docile.
每天好好地抽她们一两顿直到听话为止
But then they don’t look so good.
不过这样 她们就不好看了
Be a shame to mark up a beauty like her.
把她这样的美人打的伤痕累累可不好
She is, eh?
她是啊?
She’s a beauty.
她是个美人
She is that.
她是的
I give her slaves, money, everything.
我给她奴隶 钱 所有的东西
What do I get?
可我得到什么?
Nothing, that’s what.
什么也没有
I get a house full of wailing.
这就是我得到的一屋子的哀怨声
My wife won’t even couple with me.
我妻子甚至不愿和我行房♥事
Why not?
为什么?
Says she can’t while her sister stays.
她说不行 因为她妹妹住在这里
What’s her sister to do with it?
有她妹妹什么事?
What difference should that make?
这有什么关系?
What is wrong with her?
她怎么了?
What is wrong with her?
她有什么问题?
What is wrong with me
我做错什么了
that I’m served this way?
要让这样对待我
You should leave her, maybe,
也许你该离开她
seeing as she makes you so unhappy.
既然她让你如此难过
No! I will not leave her.
不! 我不会离开她
I’d rather die than leave her.
我宁愿死也不愿离开她
It’s all right, lamb.
没事了 小羊羔
It’ll be all right.
会好起来的
Who, I say,
我说 什么人
faced with the overwhelming force
面对我在这里列举的
of the figures and the arguments I have here marshaled
这些数字和论据的强大说服力
could resist their overwhelming conclusion?
还能不同意这一压倒性的结论?
Therefore I ask you,
因此我请求你们
honored conscript fathers,
尊敬的参议员们
to support me in this important and…
支持我 通过这项重要的和…
patriotic legislation which will…
和爱国主义的立法 它将…
Does anyone wish to speak against the motion?
有人想对这一倡议提出反对意见吗?
No opposition voiced. No division required.
没有反对意见 不用投票表决
Motion carried.
提议通过
Empty.
空的
If there’s no wine, water will do.
如果没有酒了 水就行了
Thank you, my dove.
谢谢你 我的小鸽子
So, Lyde, I was asking around, you know,
莱蒂 你知道 我到处打听过了
about your man there, Evander.
关于你的男人伊万德的下落
Asking around?
四处打听?
See if I could find out anything for you.
看看能不能帮你找到点线索
Only, I know a few shady characters see?
只有我才认识几个黑道上的人
Types that might know what’s what when a man’s gone missing.
那种人也许知道一个人失踪了到底是怎么回事
Any road, they tell me
反正 他们告诉我说
that he got himself into some trouble
他惹上了点麻烦
with some nasty Greek boys across the river.
是跟河对面的一些希腊小混混
Gambling debts they say. Gambling?
他们说是赌债 赌博?
Evander never gambled.
伊万德从不赌博
Well sure, it’s the sort of thing
当然 这样的事情
a man keeps quiet around his wife, isn’t it?
一个男人是不会跟他的妻子提起的 对不对
What are you saying?
你的意思是?
I’m sorry to say it,
我很抱歉这么跟你说
but it looks like he’s not coming home.
但是看样子他是不会回来了
Dead, looks like.
看样子是死了
Are you sure?
你确定?
So they tell me. Dead. Killed.
他们是这么告诉我的 死了 被杀了
It isn’t true.
这不是真的
My advice,
我的意见是
best forget about him.
最好忘记他
Best get on with your life.
最好继续过你自己的生活
It isn’t true.
这不是真的
It’s not so bad.
这也不算太坏
You’ve still got people that love you.
你身边还有很多爱你的人
Look to them, eh?
看看他们
Isn’t that right Niobe?
内奥比 你说是不是
Best she gets on with her life.
她最好坚强活下去
Best she looks to the people that love her.
为了那些爱她的人
Forget Evander .Forget the past.
忘记伊万德 忘记过去
Well, I’m away.
好了 我走了
Need a drop of wine to set me up for the day.
得去喝两杯为这一整天提提神
Lyde, please don’t.
莱蒂 请别这样
Shh.

I’m so sorry. I’m sorry.
我真难过 对不起
You’re sorry?
你抱歉?
It’s too late for sorry, isn’t it?
现在说抱歉太晚了 不是吗?
You weren’t sorry when you were fucking him, were you?
你跟他上♥床♥的时候怎么不知道对不起?
You weren’t sorry then. I piss on your sorrow!
你那个时候不知道抱歉 我去你♥妈♥的♥抱歉
Shh! I will not shh. You shh!
我不会 嘘 你
You’re a thief and a whore and you stole my husband!
你是个贼 是个婊♥子♥ 你偷走了我的丈夫
I stole nothing! He came to me!
我什么也没偷 是他来找我的
He came to me! I never loved him.
他来找我 我从来就没有爱过他
I love my husband!
我爱我的丈夫
And if you’d done… if you’d been…
要是你… 如果你是…
If I had done what?
如果我怎么样?
If I had given him a child. Is that it?
如果我能给他生个小孩 对不对?
I am sorry. Please forgive me. Please forgive me!
对不起 请原谅我 请原谅我
Forgive me! I curse you, sister.
原谅我! 我诅咒你 姐姐
By grace of the Furies, I curse you.
以复仇女神的名义起誓 我诅咒你
I’ll keep your secret
我会替你保守秘密

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!