Nothing serious.
没什么
Come.

Atia, I’m growing tired. I think we shall leave you.
阿提娅 我觉得很累了 我想我们该离开了
Oh, well.
哦 好的
As you wish, of course. Good night, my dear.
当然 如你所愿 晚安 亲爱的
Did you have a pleasant evening?
你晚上过的愉快吗?
I did.
是的
Your niece Atia is most polite,
你的侄女阿提娅真是太客气了
and the Chief Augur made many edifying remarks on religion.
首席占卜师作了很多关于宗教的评论
I regret I will not be coming home with you immediately.
抱歉我不能和你马上一起回家
Business at night? It is not proper.
晚上还有公务? 这不是很恰当
Not proper, but necessary.
不恰当 但是必须的
I have to be ready to leave the city
我必须准备好离开这个城市
and pursue Pompey as soon as he refuses truce.
一旦庞贝拒绝和和约 马上就要开始追击他
He will refuse?
他会拒绝吗?
I believe so.
我认为是这样的
What’s wrong, Mother?
母亲 怎么了?
I’m alone.
我很孤单
I’m all alone.
我孤单一人
What does he say? Ridiculous!
他说什么? 荒谬!
What does he say? Nothing.
他说什么? 没什么
Nothing worth repeating.
不值得重复
but he offers a truce.
但是他提出停战了?
On what terms?
什么条件?
Truce with that scum? Are you women?
和那个渣滓停战? 你是女人?
I’ll have them raped by dogs!
我要让他们被狗强♥奸♥
Silence. Get out!
安静 出去!
Excuse him. He’s been ill-used.
原谅他吧 他被凌♥辱♥了
But he is right. There can be no truce.
但他是对的 我们不会停战
But Caesar does not ask for so much.
但是凯撒没有要求很多
Legal immunity. Mutual disarmament.
法律豁免权 共同裁军
I must disarm? I?
我必须放下武器? 我?
I am lawful Consul of Rome. He is a criminal.
我是罗马合法的执政官 他是个罪犯
There is nothing mutual in it.
没有什么是共同的
He may be a criminal, but he has the city.
他可能是个罪犯 但是他拥有整个城市
We must deal with facts.
我们必须解决这些问题
Fact is, he is a traitor!
事实是 他是个叛徒
Let us be fair.
让我们公平的说吧
Consul, he has been remarkably peaceable.
执政官 他已经是非常的友善了
He has not killed your allies or violated your property.
他既没有杀害你的盟友也没有入侵你的家产
We should look on this offer seriously.
我们必须认真地对待这份提议
Do you not see his stratagem?
你难道没看见他的阴谋吗?
He is trying to drive a wedge between us.
他是要分♥裂♥我们
A truce would buy us time at least.
停战协议至少能为我们赢得时间
Quintus is right!
昆特斯说的很对
You are women!
你们真是女人!
Fools.
傻瓜
Tell me you love him.
告诉我你爱他
Tell me that and I will go away,
告诉我然后我就会离开
and I will never come back.
我永远不会再回来
I love him.
我爱他
On the souls of my children, I love him.
看在我的孩子们的灵魂上 我爱他
Titus Pullo, what joy!
泰特斯·波罗! 真是令人高兴
They let you go alive then? They did.
他们最终绕了你? 是的
Where’s Vorenus?
乌瑞纳斯在哪儿?
He’s gone to make amends at the shrine of Janus.
他去了门神神殿补过忏悔了
You know Evander Pulchio, my brother-in-law, my sister’s husband.
你认识伊万德·普契洛吗? 我姐姐的丈夫
Evander, you say?
伊万德
Good health, soldier.
祝你健康 士兵
And you.
你也一样
Will you take water?
喝点水吗?
I will. Sit you down.
好的 你先坐
Great Jupiter, graciously give us clear signs
朱庇特主神给了我们征兆
within the bounds I have traced.
在我能看到的范围里
The auguries are good.
征兆很不错

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!