to all and sundry.
给所有的人知道
By sunrise, everyone in Rome will
到明天日出的时候 所有的罗马人都会
know what you did and where you are.
知道你做了什么 还有你在哪里
Here, in my house.
就在这里 我的房♥子里
So what’s to be done then?
那我们该怎么办?
You will have to give it back.
你必须把金子交出去
If you go direct to Caesar now,
如果你现在直接去找凯撒
bring him Pompey’s son as a sweetener,
把庞贝的儿子作为甜点带给他
he might show mercy.
他可能会对你额外开恩
Give it back? I don’t think so.
交出去? 我不这么认为
That’s not advice. That’s an order.
这不是建议 这是命令
Here’s me come to share a god-sent gift…
我来和你分享神送来的礼物…
An order!
命令!
Damn you. My home was invaded
真该死! 我的家被人入侵了
and my wife near killed on your account.
因为你 我妻子差点被杀掉
All right.
好吧
All right.
好吧
But you’ll come with me though, eh?
你会和我一起去 是吧?
This is your mess. You get yourself out of it.
这是你自己搞出来的乱子 你自己去处理
Fine then.
那好吧
I’ll be off then.
我这就去
Good luck to you, sir.
祝你好运 长官
Forgive me. I will try to return swiftly.
原谅我 我很快就回来
Excuse me, my dear.
对不起 亲爱的
Pullo, you scoundrel.
波罗 你这个无赖
What have you done now?
你这次做了什么?
Your honor, uh…
尊贵的阁下…
Lucius Vorenus said I should come to you and…
卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯说我应该来找你…
Easy, soldier.
士兵 别急
Who is this?
这个是谁?
Quintus, son of Pompey.
庞贝的儿子 昆特斯
So it is!
还真是的!
Quintus, my old cock,
昆特斯 我的老伙伴
how good to see you so.
看到你这样我可真开心
Explain.
解释吧
Well, it’s like this, your honor.
好 是这样的 阁下
He, this one come to find the gold.
他来找他们的金子
What gold?
什么金子?
The gold that Pompey’s boys stole from the treasury, sir.
是庞贝的手下从国库偷走的金子
Pompey does not have it?
庞贝没有得到金子?
He doesn’t, sir.
他没有 阁下
Now I meant no disrespect,
现在请恕我对您的不尊敬
and had I known the gold was from the treasury,
如果我知道金子是来自于国库的话
I’d not have touched it.
我宁可不去碰它
But there was this girl here, sir…
但是当时这个女孩在…
Never mind the girl. Speak to the point.
别管这个女孩了 挑重点说
Where is the gold?
金子在哪儿?
It’s all safe, sir.
它非常安全 阁下
I buried it deep in the woods
我把它埋到树林里去了
a couple miles from the Flaminian gate.
从弗拉米尼亚斯大门出去几里远
Thank you.
感谢上天
You will pay for this!
你会为此付出代价的
Surely you can do better than that. Leave him be.
显然你能做的更棒 先放过他
I’m sorry we meet like this, Quintus.
很抱歉我们这样见面 昆特斯
I have only deep respect for your father and his family.
我对你的父亲和家庭都无比的尊敬
kiss my ass, you traitorous dog.
去死吧 你们这些狗♥杂♥种♥
Elegant little fellow, isn’t he?
他真是个傲慢的小家伙呢 是不是?
You need not fear. Your life is yours still.
你不需要害怕 你的生命还属于你自己
I’m sending you back to your father
我把你送回给你父亲
with an offer of truce. A truce?
还有一份停战协议 停战协议
Quiet.
安静
Are you run mad?
你疯了吗?
be quiet.
安静
An offer of equable truce on good terms.
一个基于很好条件的停战协议
If violence continues,
如果暴♥力♥继续的话
it will not be my doing,
这将不是我
but that of your father and his allies.
而是你父亲 和他的盟友们的所作所为
My father needs no truce.
我父亲不需要停战协议
Two full moons will see
再过两个满月就能看到
you on a spike in the Forum.
你被钉死在议事大厅里
You wretch! Put him on a horse.
你这可怜虫 把他抬到马上去
You naughty woman.
你这个淘气的女人
Never told me Caesar had such a passion for you.
从来告诉我凯撒对你还有这份热情
Not so.
不是这样的
I saw the way he looked at you.
我看到他看你的眼神了
Like the bull that tupped Europa.
就像公牛看到了欧罗巴
I can’t blame him.
我不能责怪他
Such…
这么的…
beauty.
美丽
Such beauty.
这样的美
Too kind.
太友善了
Far too kind.
太过友善了
Caesar has no inclination to me.
凯撒对我没有偏好
Nor I to him.
我对他也一样
And such modesty.
还这么的谦虚
Is she not beautiful, Calpurnia?
卡尔普蕊娜 她是不是很漂亮?
She has none of the goatishness
而且一点都不淫♥荡♥
one normally sees in women her age.
通常她这个年纪的女人都会有的
She has some secret potion perhaps.
可能她喝了什么秘密药水了吧
You are attempting levity, I believe.
我觉得你有点轻佻了
Forgive me if I do not indulge in such talk.
很抱歉如果我不能再纵容这样的谈话
You’re sure to regret letting that one live.
你肯定会后悔让他逃命的
There’s many left undead I’ll regret before I’m done.
再我完成之前还会有很多亡灵的
Take Pullo and retrieve the gold.
带上波罗去找金子吧
Legionary Pullo.
军团士兵波罗
You are a thief.
你是个小偷
A foolish, incompetent thief.
一个愚蠢的 不合格的小偷
But you have served us well in the past.
但是你以前的服役很不错
So we will pretend your foolishness is a species of honesty,
所以我们嫁妆你的愚蠢是诚实的表现
and let you go unpunished.
并且判定你无罪
In fact, I think we shall reward you.
事实上 我们会给你点小小的奖励
I do not like to quarrel with Fortune,
我不想为了财富而争论不休
and clearly she’s taken you for a pet.
显然你已经是她的宠物了
When you find the trove, give him 100 gold pieces.
当你找到埋藏地点的时候 给他一百个金币
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 阁下
As you wish.
如你所愿
By the by, Antony, never question my judgment
对了 安东尼 不要对我的判断产生疑问
in the presence of our enemies.
特别是在我们的敌人面前
You have a good memory, so you will remember that.
你的记忆力很好 所以你将会记得
I will remember. Dismissed.
我会的 解散
Men, horses!
士兵 马!
Quick about it! Forward!
快点! 出发!
Why do you frown, little owl?
你为什么皱眉头 小猫头鹰?
Marc Antony speaks sense.
马克·安东尼说的很有道理
Truce now does not seem tactically correct.
战略上讲停战协议不是非常的合适
Depends on terms.
这要看具体条件
You offer terms that Pompey cannot accept
你给庞贝了根本接受不了的条件
but Cicero and the Senate can.
但是西赛罗和元老院能接受
Swift…
真机灵
Hold up, dominus, there’s people watching.
等等 有人在看着呢
Sir, take us somewhere none can see us.
把我们带到没有人去的地方
What’s in him? Is he poisoned?
他怎么了? 他被下毒了吗?
He has the Morbus Comitialis. It will pass in a moment.
他有疾病 过一会儿就会好的
Please, dominus, shut the door.
快 关上门
We should not.
不会吧
At all costs, he cannot have his affliction known.
无论发生什么 都不能让人知道他的痛苦
No one will follow a man
没有人会跟随一个
whom Apollo has cursed with the Morbus.
被太阳神诅咒了疾病的人的
Vow to Orcus, never speak of this.
向天起誓 你不会向任何人说起这件事
Are you quite well, husband?
你没事吧 丈夫?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!