You know I cannot talk small, Mother.
你知道我不能说 母亲
You then.
那你好了
Some poetry, neh?
念些诗歌♥如何?
She can rattle off pages of the stuff.
她能很快的背诵这些东西
“Easy it is to go down into Hell.
“去往地狱很容易
The gates of death are ever open.
死亡的大门总是敞开着
To climb back out again, that’s the difficulty.”
困难的是要重新爬回”
It’s a touch dark, my love, but never mind.
有点阴暗 亲爱的 不过没关系
She lost her husband, you know.
她刚失去她的丈夫
Best get your sister gone.
最好把你姐姐带走
I told you it was a mistake to let her come.
我告诉过你让她来是个错误
I had to let her come. It would look odd if she wasn’t here.
我必须得让她来 否则看上去会很奇怪
Speak to Evander, will you?
去跟伊万德说一下 好不好?
Butcher man, time to take your wife home.
屠夫 该把你老婆带回去了
She doesn’t want to go.
她不想走
Best make her go then, eh?
最好让她走
Time to go. Not yet.
是时候回家了 不
I like it here. Time to go.
我喜欢这儿 是时候走了
Let me go, my love.
放开我 亲爱的
Lyde, please.
莱得 不要这样
Let me go
放开我
or I’ll tell our brave soldier
否则我会告诉我们勇敢的战士
such a good tale.
一个非常好的故事
kill us all? Is that what you want?
你要害死我们? 这是不是你想要得?
I love you. Why don’t you love me?
我爱你 可你为什么不爱我?
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
对不起
Lyde, please. I’m your wife.
莱得 不要这样 我是你的妻子
We had an agreement! You vowed to Persephone.
我们有协议的! 你向神发过誓的!
You vowed you would hold your peace!
你发誓你会保持沉默
Have I not held my peace?
我难道没有保持沉默吗?
If my husband…
如果我的丈夫…
Your husband is a blind fool!
你的丈夫是个瞎子!
Did you hear me? He’s a blind fool!
你听到了吗? 他又瞎又傻
Get off me! Get off me!
放开我! 放开我!
Get off me!
放开我!
Wife?
妻子?
Caecilia.
卡西里亚
Tell me,
能不能告诉我
how is Caecilia?
卡西里亚现在怎么样?
She’s healthy, I thank you. Good.
她很健康 谢谢 很好
I recall I forgot her last birthday.
我想起来我忘记了你妻子上个生日
Her birthday? Remiss of me, I know.
她的生日? 我知道这是我的错
Perhaps she would forgive my rudeness were I to send her a gift.
她也许能原谅我如果我能再送给她些礼物
Really, that’s not necessary.
真的 那没必要
Hard to find the right gift for a woman, neh?
为女人挑礼物真的很难
What one loves, another scorns.
这个人喜欢的 又被别人亲篾
Perhaps she would accept some money.
可能她会接受一点钱
There’s an idea.
这个注意不错
100,000 sesterce, say?
十万塞斯特斯怎么样?
Oh, that’s very kind of you.
那真是非常慷慨
I’m afraid my wife is a woman of expensive tastes.
但是恐怕我的妻子的品位是很昂贵的
The best women often are.
最好的女人都是这样的
1 50,000.
十五万
She would dress her slaves in silk
如果我允许的话
if I would let her.
她甚至会让她的奴隶们穿上丝绸
She eats oysters for breakfast daily.
她每天早晨都吃牡蛎
She should be most careful. People often choke on oysters.
她应该小心一些 很多人都会被牡蛎噎到
200,000.
二十万
That is a very generous, and I may say,
那真是非常慷慨 我愿意说那是
appropriate gift.
一件非常合适的礼物
She would be under great obligation to you.
她会深深的欠你一个人情的
To think well of me would be her only obligation.
她只要能想到我就不欠我了
She’s always thought well of you.
她总是能想到你
It is not unethical she continue to do so.
她能继续这么做不会是件不道德的事情的
We understand each other.
我们能理解对方
Make a note of it.
把这记下来
200 to the Chief Augur.
二十万给首席占卜师
Thinks he’s Midas, the loon.
那个笨蛋猜他自己是个财主
We’ll go to the priests of Janus tomorrow first thing,
明早第一件事我们得去拜访门神的牧师们
and have the day absolved.
希望今天的事能得到宽恕
It’s costly, but…
这很昂贵 但是…
An omen is an omen. And this is as bad as they come.
征兆就是征兆 不好的时候它们总是会来
No point throwing money at it.
没必要往里面扔钱
Your sister and her husband can never come here again.
你姐姐和她丈夫以后不允许再来了
As you say.
就照你说的吧
Must not bend.
不能够屈服
Salve, pleb.
你好啊 平民
Centurion Lucius Vorenus?
百夫长卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯?
Who asks?
你是谁?
His honor Quintus Pompey.
尊贵的昆特斯·庞贝阁下
You best have good reason for this insult.
你最好对此有个解释
Tell me where the gold is, and quick about it, dog.
你这只狗最好快点告诉我金子在哪里?
What gold? Speak sense.
什么金子? 说点有意义的话
Sense enough? Not near.
这样够不够有意义? 不够
I ask again, what gold?
我再问一遍 什么金子?
Stubborn is he?
他是不是很顽固?
This trollop we can assume is your wife.
我猜这个婊♥子♥是你老婆
Hold her.
抓住她
I cannot speak what I do not know.
我没法说我不知道的事情
I do not know of any gold.
我不知道任何关于金子的事
You know very well I seek the treasury gold
你知道的很清楚我是在找国库黄金
you took from my father’s men.
你从我父亲手下那里抢去的
I took no gold from any man. You are misinformed.
我没有从任何人那里抢走金子 你被误导了
Misinformed.
误导
You are not chief of scouts 13th legion?
你难道不是第十三军团侦察兵的头么?
I was.
曾经是
And last week, did you not stop a grain wagon
上周你是不是截住了一辆装运谷物的马车
on the Via Flaminia? We did.
在弗拉明大道上? 是的
Driven by soldiers disguised.
赶车的人是由士兵伪装的
We chased the soldiers and left the wagon.
是那些士兵把马车丢下的
You never thought to look inside?
你就没想过要看看里面是什么?
There was no time. We had orders.
我们有命令在身 没有时间
Your wagon is still there for all I know.
我所知道的是 你们的马车还在那里
Lies. Cut her.
撒谎 割了她的喉咙
Come on, give it to me!
快点 把它给我
Boys, a clamor for my beloved friend Lucius.
来给我亲爱的朋友卢西尔斯造点噪音
Why so glum and gloomy?
怎么看上去这么忧郁?
Who’s this then?
他是谁?
His noble honor Quintus Pompey,
尊贵的昆特斯·庞贝阁下
commander of Tyrrhenian fleet.
特鲁里亚舰队的指挥官
Neptune’s scourge.
海王星苦难的根源
Oh, Neptune’s scourge.
哦 海王星苦难的根源
Looking for a wagon of treasury gold.
他们在寻找一马车的国库黄金
Treasury gold?
国库黄金?
How exciting!
听上去真令人兴奋
Do not test my patience, peasant.
别再测试我的耐心 乡巴佬
You be off now, short ass.
快滚吧 笨蛋
The way I see it,
我的看法是
we put little Quintus here in the Tiber right off,
我们把昆特斯丢到台伯河中淹死
get us a wagon, sneak out to where the gold’s buried.
然后找辆四轮马车偷偷的去埋金子的地方
Dig it up, ride like Zephyrus for the coast,
把金子挖出来 然后像风一样赶到海岸
and get the first tide for Spain.
趁着第一波潮水去西班牙
I’m trying to think.
我在试着思考
What was wrong with that?
那样做有什么不好?
What’s wrong?
怎么不好?
Even if it were not a monstrous sin
即使我不荒谬到
to steal sacred property of Rome…
去偷罗马的神圣财产…
I wasn’t to know, was I?
我不是不知道么 是不是?
…you then ride through the streets on a litter,
… 然后躺在担架上穿越大街
shouting and singing and broadcasting your theft
不停的叫喊 唱歌♥ 广播你的偷盗行为

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!