Have them sign for the money.
要让他们签字
And how much for the sub-praetors?
那么给次级执政官多少?
Nil.

When they hear how much the clerks got,
当他们听说书♥记♥员拿了多少钱
they’ll come begging.
他们会过来乞讨的
And leave us penniless without means to run the city.
这样会让我们没有任何资源来维持这个城市
We must kill some rich men and take their money very soon,
我们必须杀掉一些富人然后拿走他们财产
else the well will run dry
否则井水很快就会耗干的
very soon.
很快
I plan on killing no one unless absolutely necessary.
杀戮是毫无必要的
A fine novel strategy, an element of surprise. no doubt.
找个好的策略 来点意外 毫无疑问
Later you may nag me.
晚点再听你的唠叨
I believe this is appropriate.
我相信这是合适的
Exactly right, my dear.
没错 亲爱的
Regal, but not excessively so.
华丽 但不过分
Fine start to a business this’ll be if nobody comes.
真是个好的开始 如果没人来的话
Don’t worry. They will come.
别担心 他们会来的
Maybe I should have waited as you said.
或许我该听你的再等等
They will come.
他们会来的
And mind now, when they do come,
记得 当他们来的时候
try to smile occasionally.
试着偶尔笑一下
And don’t bark at them.
别向他们咆哮
Who’s this?
这是谁?
Erastes Fulmen. Remember?
伊拉斯特斯·弗尔曼 记得吗?
Our guest of honor.
我们尊贵的客人
Building trades, fire insurance, olives.
建筑贸易 火灾保险 橄榄
Lucius vorenus.
卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯
Niobe.
内奥比
Thank you for your coming, honest neighbor.
感谢你们能光临 尊贵的邻居
I know it can’t be easy on such a day.
我知道在这样的日子里能来很不容易
What’s a few soldiers, eh?
来几个士兵又怎样?
Wife, Phyllis.
菲利斯 我的妻子
Please.

Sit down and take a cup of wine. I will.
请坐 先喝两杯酒 好的
Thirsty road, eh?
有点渴了 呵
Sister.
姐姐
All right?
你没事吧?
All’s right. Don’t worry.
都很好 别担心
Thank you. This can’t be little Lyde.
谢谢 这不会是我小巧的莱得吧?
Surely not. Long time, eh? Salve, Lucius.
好久没见了 你好 卢西尔斯
This is my husband, Evander Pulchio.
这是我丈夫 伊万德·普契洛
Evander, welcome.
欢迎 伊万德
Honored, Lucius Vorenus.
卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯 我很荣幸
Thank you for the pig.
谢谢你们送的猪
With all the shops shut,
所有店都关门了
we would have whistled for meat.
为了这点肉我们可以尽情欢呼了
Happy to be of service.
很高兴能帮到忙
Thank you so much for inviting me. My pleasure.
非常感谢你能邀请我 这是我的荣幸
My pleasure, Servilia.
我的荣幸 赛维莉娅
I insisted you come.
我坚持说你必须要来
Whatever misfortune befalls you,
不管你遇到什么样的不幸
we’re still friends, neh?
我们依然是朋友 对吗?
She has a good cosmetics slave, I’ll grant you.
我得承认 她有个很好的帮她化妆的奴隶
But a lover for Caesar? Absurd.
但是作为凯撒的情人? 荒谬
Make way for the pro-consul
请为高级执政官让路
Gaius Julius Caesar,
盖乌斯·优利乌斯·恺撒
Son of Venus,
维纳斯的儿子
Imperator of the Gallic Legions.
高卢军团的最高统治者
Stand aside and open up.
退后致礼
Please, you mock me. It’s only your Uncle Gaius.
别戏弄我了 我不过是你的叔叔盖乌斯
Lift your heads.
把头抬起来
All of you, lift your heads.
所有的人都把头抬起来
My dear niece.
我亲爱的侄女
Revered uncle,
尊敬的叔叔
welcome, welcome home.
欢迎回家
Servilia of the Junii, a pleasant honor it is.
优利亚的赛维莉娅 非常荣幸
Delightful.
非常高兴
Your pleasure is mine.
这是我的荣幸
I am very sorry your son is not here with you.
我非常遗憾你的儿子不在这里
I’m sorry also.
我也一样
I hope you will forgive his absence.
希望你能原谅他的缺席
He is ever your friend.
他永远是你的朋友
I understand completely.
我完全理解
Please send Brutus my best regards
请向布鲁图斯传送我最诚挚的敬意
and assure him he will never have reason
我保证他永远都不会有机会
to regret our friendship.
对我们之间的友谊后悔
Nor will any of you, regardless of where your allegiances
不管是谁向其他人效忠过
may have lain in the past.
都既往不咎
Any weapons? None, sir.
有武器吗? 没有 长官
Where you coming from? Come from Aternum, dominus.
你们从哪里来的? 从安特纳姆来
In what trade?
做什么贸易?
Corpse collectors, bone grinders.
收集尸体 研磨骨头
Dead business in general.
总体上说做死人生意的
You’ve come to right place then.
那你们真是来对地方了
What people are they?
他们是谁?
Scythians, chief. They don’t speak our language.
是锡西厄人 长官 他们不说我们的语言
On your way then.
那你们过去吧
Please let me in!
让我们进去!
You!
你!
Tell your brutes to stay away from decent women.
告诉你的手下 离高贵的妇女们远点
I’ll do that.
我会的
Fine bit of plunder and rapine you made off them bloody Gauls,
这些你从高卢人那抢来的东西可真不错
I bet. I’ll not complain.
我打赌 我不会抱怨的
Handy to have cash in these uncertain times.
这种动荡的时代还真容易挣钱
A man can’t flee with his house and fields
男人不能离开自己的产业去逃跑
if he’s chosen the wrong side.
如果他选错阵营的话
True.
没错
Who do you reckon will come out on top?
你认为谁会最终取胜?
It’s hard to say.
这很难说
You’ll be hoping it’ll be your man though, eh?
你会不会希望是你自己的人?
If you mean Caesar,
如果你说的是凯撒的话
he’s not my man anymore.
他已经不是自己人了
So your spoils,
所以你的战利品
you’ll be lending the proceeds, I expect.
我期望你会出租你的收益
I won’t.
我不会的
I am buying back this insular so I’ll not have spare cash.
我把这里买♥♥下来因此不会有额外的现款
I plan to take over the trading space for an import business.
我打算把这儿的贸易空间用来做进口生意
Slaves mostly. Slaves?
主要是奴隶 奴隶?
Well, listen,
听着
I have friends,
我有一些朋友
bona friends.
很好的朋友
If you want any help, you come to me, eh?
如果你需要帮助 你来就找我
More wine here, sweetie.
再来点酒 甜心
There are even those unwise men
那儿还有些很不明智的人
who say that a white bird in the southern quadrant
说出现在南部象限仪上的一只白鸟
is neither indicant nor negation.
既不指示什么也不否定什么
Such are the barbarous innovations of our day.
这真是我们时代里野蛮的革新
barbarous.
野蛮
We might as well be Syrian.
我们可能会成为叙利亚人
Point to pommel, I agree. Syrians, indeed.
我非常同意 叙利亚人 没错
Scythians even.
甚至是锡西厄人
As Chief Augur, I’m gratified to hear you say so.
作为首席占卜师 我很高兴听到你这么说
It was heard you are a man of modish opinion.
据说你的观点都很时髦
Oh, that’s pure scandal.
哦 那些都是流言
I believe that religion is the province of our worthy priests.
我坚信宗教是我们杰出的教士们的职责
Mere soldiers like myself best not interfere.
像我这样的战士最好不要去干涉
That’s very gratifying.
那真是很令人高兴
Octavian, don’t sit there like a prole .
屋大维 别像个穷♥人♥那样坐在那里
Say something witty.
说一些有意义的话
I have nothing such to say.
我没有什么好说的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!