Boil them long enough to kill them, no more.
煮到能杀掉它们就不要再烧了
I’m waiting.
我还在等
That’s my brave boy.
那才是我的儿子
brother. Hmm?
弟弟 嗯?
Did Mother have Glabius killed?
是不是妈妈找人把格雷毕斯杀掉的?
Of course not.
当然不是
You’re sure?
你确定?
Well, I cannot prove a negative, but I’m sure as can be.
我不能证明 但我想应该是的
You swear on Jupiter’s stone?
你以神的名义起誓?
I swear on Jupiter’s stone.
我以神的名义起誓
If she did,
如果确实
if she did kill him,
如果确实是她杀了他的话
by the furies,
以复仇女神的名义
I’ll open her throat with my teeth.
我会用牙齿把她的喉管咬开
In Narbo, I can buy 10 feasts for this.
在纳波 我能开十次这样的宴会了
Narbo isn’t full of corpses and soldiers,
纳波不是到处是尸体和士兵吗?
and decent people too scared to come out of their houses.
正派人因为太害怕都不敢出门
No time to throw a do if you don’t mind me saying.
如果你不介意我这么说的话
I cannot start a business without a feast,
我不开个宴会就没法开始做生意
can l?
是不是?
Today is auspicious, and it’s perfectly safe.
今天是吉日 而且非常安全
I remember the last time when Sulla had soldiers in the city.
我记得上回苏拉的士兵还在的时候
Blood, you could paint houses with it. Caesar’s not Sulla.
血都可以用来刷墙了 凯撒不是苏拉
He’s declared martial law, not to spill blood, but to keep the peace.
他宣布了戒♥严♥法 是为了和平而不是流血
We’ll see, won’t we?
等着瞧吧 是不是?
I invoke Ceres and Bacchus, you’ll not be dissatisfied.
我向谷神和酒神乞灵 你不会失望的
You find me a pig, and I’ll make you a feast,
你为我找只猪 我就帮你办宴会
in Hades, if need be.
即使是在地狱里 如果需要的话
And charge according. Musa, the oilman’s wife,
照样收费 那个油商的老婆缪莎
served whelks instead of oysters at her womb funeral,
在她葬礼上用了海螺而不是牡蛎
and nobody would let her forget it.
没人会让她忘记那一切
Laughed at in the street.
在街上嘲笑她
Divine Janus, we offer this feast to you.
神圣的门神啊 我们把这个宴会献给你
I humbly beg that you will be gracious
我恭谦的乞求你能对我们宽厚
and merciful to me and my house,
对我和我的家展现你的仁慈
and you will smile upon this new business venture I begin today.
你会向这个从今天开始的商业冒险微笑
Lucius Vorenus,
卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯
his honor Mark Antony orders your presence.
尊贵的马克·安东尼想要召见你
Now?
现在?
Of course not. Next year.
当然不是 难道是明年?
Vorenus, my dear comrade.
乌瑞纳斯 我亲爱的同志
Barely recognize you
你手里没了血迹斑斑的长剑
without a bloody sword in your hand.
我都认不出你来了
Off with you now, Cato.
卡托 你可以走了
Amusing, eh?
很有趣 是不是?
Cato. As you say.
卡托 就像你说的
Of course you don’t all find it amusing.
你当然不会感到有趣
So…
那么…
how is civilian life treating you, huh?
你的平民生活过的怎么样?
Well enough so far, sir.
目前为止还不错 长官
You know, of course,
对了 当然了
I could have you nailed to a cross for desertion.
由于你逃跑 我可以将你钉在十字架上
I am no deserter. My time was served.
我没有叛逃 我的服役结束了
I abided my sacrament.
我坚守了我的誓言
It is you that…
这是你…
It is I that what?
这是为什么?
Once over the Rubicon,
一旦越过卢比肯河
Romans are citizens, not soldiers.
罗马人就不再是士兵而是公民了
I could not legally do other than I did.
我就不能再做之前做过的那些事了
Foolish.
傻瓜
Like a priest blinded by a cowl.
就像被斗篷蒙蔽了眼睛的牧师一样
Since the founding of Rome…
自从罗马成立…
Oh, please, spare me the founding, Vorenus.
算了吧 乌瑞纳斯 绕了我
Things change.
事物总是在变的
Life is water, not stone.
生活是水 而不是石头
Then I suppose I will drown.
那我想我会被淹死
Do you not see that your precious Republic
你难道看不见你心中宝贵的共和国
has long since died?
已经湮没很久了吗?
Do you not see that Caesar is trying to save Rome from ruin?
你看不见凯撒正把罗马从废墟中拯救出来吗?
I do not see that.
我不觉得
Enough.
够了
And what wretched trade
那么什么样可怜的贸易
is it you intend to follow then?
是你想从事的?
Imported goods from Gaul. Slaves, truffles, wine.
从高卢进口货物 奴隶 软糖和酒
That sort of thing. A grocer?
就这些东西? 一个杂货商?
An honest fighting man like yourself
像你这样一个战士
counting cartons,
清点箱子
scribbling accounts?
乱记帐目
You will swift go mad. That may be.
你会发疯的 可能吧
I need you, Vorenus.
我需要你 乌瑞纳斯
Caesar needs you.
凯撒需要你
There is no better man in the legion, none more respected by the men.
军团里没有别人比你得到更多的尊重
We have hard fighting ahead.
在前面我们有艰苦的战斗
Hard fighting against Romans.
针对罗马人的艰苦的战斗
blood is blood.
血就是血
Would you really have the 13th
你真的想让十三军团的战士们
fasten their crest without you?
在没有你的情况下 批甲戴盔?
You come back to the legion,
你要回军团来
you shall be inducted into the Evocati as a prefect.
你会变的完美
Of the first grade, with a signing bonus.
在第一等级中 你还能得到奖赏
Say, uh…
好比…
10,000 sesterce.
一万塞斯特斯?
I chose this path. I will follow where it leads.
我选择了这条路 无论如何我都会走下去
You grieve me, Vorenus.
乌瑞纳斯 你伤我的心了
You grieve me deeply.
你深深的伤害了我
Go on. Off with you.
算了 你走吧
Good day, citizen.
日安 公民
Vorenus…
乌瑞纳斯
next time I see you, I may not be so kind.
下次再看见你 我可能就不会这么友善了
What does it say?
上面说什么?
It’s not certain,
不是很确定
but I’d say your secret’s safe.
不过我可以看出你的秘密很安全
Not certain?
不确定?
The signs are mixed.
征兆混在一起
What good is that?
那会怎么样?
Tell me what it is you’re hiding
告诉我你想掩盖什么
and I can be more precise.
我便能更准确地告诉你结果
There’s a child involved.
其中有一个孩子
A made child?
一个男孩?
The baby.
婴儿?
Never mind. best leave it.
算了吧
As you please.
随便你
If it’s any help, it does say
不过如果能帮到你的话 上面显示
your husband is going to be rich.
你丈夫会变的很富有
Rich as Croesus.
就像一个大富豪
Well, that’s something, isn’t it?
总算还有点什么 是不是?
Thank you.
谢谢你
Good. Done.
好了 完成了
Water.

What did I look like eight years ago?
我八年前看上去如何?
Just the same.
和现在一模一样
Eight years. Eight years…
八年 八年
of leathery Gallic trollops.
在粗糙的高卢妓♥女♥中间
When did he last see a real lady, hmm?
他最后是什么时候见过一个真正的女士?
And such a beautiful one?
而且是如此漂亮的一个
Flowers. In bloom?
鲜花 盛开的?
50,000 to each of the magistrate’s clerks.
给每个这些官员的书♥记♥员五万
So much?
这么多?
I wish to buy their allegiance outright, n
我要把他们的忠诚彻底买♥♥断
or lease it.
而不是不断的去续约

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!