and have done with it.
然后解决问题
You’d better go.
你最好走吧
Don’t be angry with me.
别生我的气
We may be parted for a long time.
我们可能要分离很长时间
Come.

Goodbye, Mother.
再见 母亲
Goodbye, my love.
再见 我的宝贝
Your daughter left.
你的女儿离开了
When?
什么时候?
Just now. I put a boy to following her.
刚刚 我找人跟着她了
I’ll put a stop to this nonsense.
我会中止这个没意义的事情的
Fetch your men. What?
派你的人 什么?
Now.
现在
Why have you not left the city? It’s not safe for you.
为什么你还没有离开城里 现在不安全
It’s not safe for you. Everyone knows you’re with Pompey.
大家都知道现在你们跟着庞贝
Don’t fret. I’ll be gone by sunrise.
别着急 我在日出前就走
That’s all I have. Thank you,
这是我所有的钱 谢谢
but this is not a robbery.
不过我们不是打劫
Atia. I’ll give you a moment,
阿提娅 我会给你点时间
if there are gods you’d like to speak to.
如果你想跟神祷告的话
One favor… let my men live.
一个请求… 放过我的手下
Sorry. It’s orders.
对不起 上头有命令
Give me your sword.
把你的剑给我
What are they, the stars?
那些星星都是什么?
Stars? Holes in the celestial spheres.
星星? 天球上的洞而已
Holes through which the light of the heavens shine.
天堂的光通过那些洞照射进来
How big are these holes?
那些洞有多大?
They’re big.
非常大
They only seem small to us
之所以看起来这么小
because they’re hundreds of miles away.
是因为他们离我们好几百英里远
Big enough for a man to climb through?
大的足够让男人通过?
I suppose.
我猜是
But man would never be able to get up there in the first place.
但首先人是无法到达那里的
I don’t see why not. How?
我看不出为什么不行 怎么去呢?
He could hold onto a giant bird.
他可以抓住一只巨鸟
It doesn’t work like that.
像那样是不行的
Why not? It’s philosophy.
为什么不行? 这是哲学的东西
It’s hard to explain.
很难解释的
Really, Numa, that’s quite unnecessary.
是吗 纽摩 那真是不必要的
I beg you stand.
我请求你站起来
There shall be no formality here,
这里不需要太拘谨
not between old friends like us.
不是在像我们这样的老朋友之间
A thousand gratitudes, Atia.
千倍的感激 阿提娅
We humbly seek the protection and friendship of your family.
我们卑谦的寻求您家族的保护以及友谊
Sadly, there are some people who say
不幸的是 有人说
that I am of the Pompeian faction.
我是庞贝那一派的人
Are you not?
你不是吗?
All of Pompey’s faction have long since fled.
所有庞贝的党羽早已逃走了
You stay for fear your factories
你只是因为害怕你的工厂
and storehouses will be looted.
跟仓库被抢劫才留下来的吧
I assure you, that’s not true…
我向你保证 不是那样的
Castor.
卡斯特
5,000 denarii. That much?
5,000 便士 那么多?
I..I…
我 我…
Please, let us not be vulgar.
请不要让我们变得那么低俗
I’ll make the arrangements immediately.
我会立刻安排的
Where is your man Durio?
你的那个手下多里奥在哪里?
He is long overdue now.
他迟到了很久了
Durio is the best man I have.
多里奥是我最优秀的手下
He won’t fail.
他不会出错的
But if not, what then?
但如果有问题 那么怎么办?
How do we pay the legions? How do we feed them?
我们怎么给军团发饷 怎么喂饱他们?
I have not the least idea.
我还没有那种想法
You fret like a woman, Cato.
卡托 你像女人一样烦人
Durio will return with more than enough gold to feed and pay the legions.
多里奥会带着足够多的黄金来维持我们的军团
By any road we’ll be back in Rome before spring,
不论怎样 我们会在春天前回到罗马
so stop worrying.
别担心了
It makes no sense.
真是莫名其妙
We should have been stopped by now.
现在我们应该被阻止了
Why is Rome not defended?
为什么罗马没有防御?
Our boys scared ’em off, eh?
我们的弟兄们把他们吓跑了 嗯?
Soldiers of the Republic do not run,
共和国的战士是不会跑的
so it must be a stratagem or trick.
所以肯定是个战略或者计谋
Then it’s a good trick.
那么肯定是个好计谋
Unless the gods have abandoned Rome.
除非神们已经放弃了罗马
If Mars was watching,
如果战神在关注
he would not allow such a disgrace.
他不会允许如此不荣誉的事情发生的
Well, maybe he was having a crap and missed it.
有可能他在忙着掷骰子而没有注意到这里
It’s that sort of disrespect that has led us to this sad pass.
那种无礼已经引导我们到达这个糟糕的困境
If the gods are not respected,
如果神们不被尊敬
then why should they help us?
他们为什么要帮助我们?
Still no troops.
还是没有部队
They will have flanked us, I expect.
我期待他们会从侧翼袭击我们
Perhaps these drovers know something.
或许那些赶牛车的人知道点什么
Salve, citizens. Captain.
神圣的公民们 队长
You come from the city? We do.
你们从城里来? 是的
How goes it there? You’re Caesar’s men.
那里现在怎样? 你们是恺撒的手下
We are. Fortune spreads her legs for you.
是的 财富女神已经为你们布满了金蛋
Pompey has fled. The city is yours.
庞贝已经逃了 城是你们的了
Why would Pompey flee?
庞贝为什么逃走?
You boys were too fast for him.
对他来说你们太快了
He couldn’t raise his armies quick enough.
他没有足够的时间招集他的军队
Him and his men are retreating south, and the Senate with ’em.
他跟他的手下撤向南方 元老院也跟去了
See? Wrong for once.
看吧? 错了一次
Well, uh, enjoy your victory boys.
那么 嗯 享受你们的胜利吧
How much do you want for the girl? Not for sale.
那个女孩值多少钱? 不卖♥♥
What’s in the wagon?
货车里是什么?
Grain. Show us, soldier.
谷物 让我们看看 士兵
There’s no soldiers here.
这里没有士兵
My mistake. You all wear the soldier’s boot,
我的错 你们全部穿着士兵的鞋子
so I assumed you are soldiers, but I’m wrong.
所以我假设你们是士兵 但是我错了
But why would nine good soldiers
但是为什么会有9个士兵
be guarding a grain wagon?
看着一辆装着谷物的货车?
I don’t have to show you nothing.
我不需要给你看什么
My fidelity always, Domina.
我永远的忠诚 主人
I do not like to doubt you, Proculus,
我不喜欢去怀疑你 庞帝拉丝
but it’s an age since I have seen you
但是我上一次在早晨的召集中看见你
at my morning levy.
已经是年前的事了
Perhaps you have been unwell. Goiters is it?
或许你是不太舒服 大脖子病是吗?
Ah, uh… goiters, as you say.
啊 嗯… 如您所说 大脖子病
Fat, greedy men often find it so.
又胖又贪婪的男人经常会发现这个
I shall kill an owl that your good health continue.
我应该杀一只猫头鹰好让你的健康继续
Speak sense, you creature.
说明白点 你个奴才
What vile trade is this,
这是什么可怕的交易啊
bringing corpses to honest doors?!
把尸体运到人家的大门
Take it away!
把它带走
See what you have done?
看看你们都做了什么?
The city’s unguarded.
这城市是不设防的
It’s true then. The Republic is fallen.
是真的 共和国正在沦陷
Yet the sky is still above us, and the earth still below.
但是天还是在上 地还是在下
Strange. The gods are in no hurry.
真是奇怪 众神一点都不急
They will take their time in tormenting us.
他们会花费时间慢慢的折磨我们
Let’s go back and see what’s in that wagon.
让我们回去看看货车里有什么
Untie that girl.
顺便解开那个女孩
Not our concern. We follow orders.
不是我们关心的 我们要执行命令
Advance until resistance is met.
向前推进直到遇到抵抗
But that poor girl…
但是那个可怜的女孩…
You will do your duty.
你要履行你的义务
You are a mean bastard, that’s your problem.
你真是个刻薄的混♥蛋♥ 那就是你的问题
You’ve no love in you.
你不会得到爱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!