You know what I want.
你知道我想要什么
Something like that.
就是像这样的…
You forget your place.
你忘记你的地位了
My place is with my family.
我的地位是来自于我的家族的
Say the word, and I’ll go to them.
给个命令 我就会发动他们
Do your job to my satisfaction and…
把你的事情做到我满意 然后…
I’ll see that you’re properly rewarded.
我想你是会得到适当的回报的
Thank you, Domina.
谢谢 主人
Pompey’s outriders.
庞贝的先锋
His legions won’t be far behind.
他的军团应该也不远了
Us and the rest of the 13th
我们跟剩下的13军团的弟兄们
will be on crosses by market day.
在市集日就会被钉在十字架上
Thank the Gods my father didn’t live to see
感谢神 我父亲没有活着看见
his son die a traitor.
他的儿子以叛国者的身份而死去
Best to die now then, eh? Go on.
最后现在就去死 嗯? 走!
Wait! We’re not here to fight.
等等 我们不是来交锋的
“Advance until resistance is met.”
“向前推进直到遇到抵抗”
That is our orders. That is what we do.
这是我们的命令 也是我们所要做的
Why not? The boys are ready, aren’t you, boys?
为什么不呢? 弟兄们都准备好了 对吧
Let’s have a go. Come on!
让我们冲吧 来吧
No fight!
不准交战!
No! No fight now! Damned idiot!
不! 不准交战! 该死的白♥痴♥们!
Form up and defend!
列队防守
Remember your training!
记住你们受过的训练!
Shields!
摆盾牌!
Hold your ground! Stand tall!
坚守阵地 站稳了
Hold positions!
站稳了
Stay in place, you cowards!
回来 懦夫
Caesar’s scouts are only 30 miles from Rome.
恺撒的斥候已到罗马城30英里外
30 miles?
30英里?
His speed is uncanny.
他的推进速度很惊人
Of course, he has only a very few men,
当然 他的人手不多
which makes a fast pace easier.
所以能够快速推进
He is not leading an army so much as an armed gang.
他领导的与其说是军队不如说是武装的暴徒
It is all highly irregular, unethical even.
是非常无规矩 无道德的 甚至
Gods, it is not even the war season.
现在甚至都不是战争的季节
Surely he does not think to attack Rome directly?
他没有想要直接攻击罗马吧?
I think that is exactly what he will do.
我认为这正是他所想要做的
How can he hope to succeed?
他怎么能够期待成功呢?
The problem is, at this moment,
目前的问题是
we have only three legions in arms for the defense of the city.
我们只有3个武装军团能够保卫这个城市
Surely, three is more than enough.
当然 3个军团已经足够了
Normally that would be true, but most of the men
通常的情况下是的 但是大部分战士
are raw recruits
都是新征召的
like those who fled from the scouts.
就像被斥候打散了的那些一样
The rest are veterans of Gaul.
而剩下的都是打过高卢的老兵
Caesar’s men… not reliable.
恺撒过去的手下不能信任
Rome is undefended!
罗马不设防了!
My legions are mustering as swiftly as possible,
我的军团正在尽快的集结
but it will take at least four days
但是需要最少4天时间
to assemble a force capable of defending the city.
才能成型并且保卫这个城市
Caesar is two days away.
恺撒的队伍只有不到2天的路程了
You touch it with a needle.
你真是一针见血
What do we do now then?
我们现在怎么办?
We must make a tactical retreat to the south.
我们必须进行一个战术撤退到南方
A tactical retreat, mind you.
一个战术撤退 提醒你们
Leave the city?
离开这个城市?
Juno’s cunt! Do you run mad?
朱诺神后的灰孙子 难道你疯了吗?
You cannot speak to me in that tone.
你不能用这种语气跟我说话
My friends, let us cleave to the matter at hand.
朋友们 还是让我们集中关注手头的麻烦吧
Is there no alternative to retreat then?
除了撤退 没有别的路可以选了吗?
None. We shall withdraw to Corfinium
没有 我们应该撤到迦非尼尔
and rally my legions there.
在那里重新集结我的军团
Once they are gathered and in good order,
一旦他们集结起来 整顿好军序
we will simply retake the city.
我们就能轻松的把罗马城夺回来
Caesar has no hope of reinforcement until spring.
恺撒在春天前都无法得到援军
The towns of Italy will close their gates to him.
意大利的城市都会对他关上大门
We will have an unassailable advantage in men and resources.
在人力跟物力资源上我们已经立于不败之地
So in fact, this is not a humiliating defeat at all
那么事实上 这根本不是个令人羞辱的溃退
but a rare species of victory?
而是个罕有的胜利?
Calm yourself, Cato.
卡托 让你自己冷静下来
You lack understanding of things military,
你对军事上的东西一无所知
else you would see
你将会看到
that my actions have been perfectly correct at all times.
我的战术将是无比完美的在任何时候
You have lost Rome without unsheathing your sword.
你毫不抵抗的就放弃罗马
You have lost Rome!
你已经失去罗马了!
Pompeian scum at our very door!
庞贝的手下的那些杂碎在我们的门外
It’s intolerable.
真让人无法忍♥受
If Timon and his men weren’t here,
如果泰门跟他的手下不在这里的话
they’d be burning down the house.
他们会把房♥子都烧了
Oh, they are not that energetic.
哦 他们没有那么多精神
This suicidal rebellion
这场自杀式的谋反
has turned everyone against us.
使所有人都变得跟我们敌对起来
I swear, if Caesar were here now,
我发誓 如果恺撒现在就在这里的话
I would stab him in the neck.
我会狠狠的刺向他的脖子
He has ruined us. I’m not so sure of that.
他把我们都给毁了 对此我不是很确定
but I think Pompey’s position is deceptively weak.
但是我想庞贝的地位也不稳固了
Think think think…
想 想 想
that’s all you do, you silly boy.
这就是全部你做的事情 你这个笨小孩
All our friends have abandoned us,
我们所以的朋友都抛弃了我们
cowards that they are.
那帮胆小鬼
We Julii are lepers now.
我们优利亚家族现在人见人恶了
Let us not exaggerate, not all of your friends have deserted you.
别太夸张了 不是你所有的朋友都抛弃了你
And that will be remembered
这是会被记住的
You are good loyal people.
你是我们忠诚的好友
It’s very tempting to abandon Caesar,
虽然放弃恺撒非常有诱惑力
but to do so now, well,
但是如果现在这么做的话
that would look like we’re mere…
那我们就会被看成
slaves to fashion.
顺应大潮流的奴隶
You’re staying to protect the house
你们留下来保护房♥子
but don’t think for a moment that your master and I will not return.
但是想都别想我跟你们的主人无法回来
We will be back by the Calends at the latest.
我们最晚下月初就回来
And when I do return,
当我回来的时候
those of you I find have not done
如果我发现你们当中有人没有
their utmost duty will pay with their lives.
尽好自己的责任的话他就会付出生命的代价
General, your escort is ready.
将军 你的卫队已经准备完毕
Gnaeus.
格涅乌斯
Durio, is the escort ready?
多里奥 卫队准备好了吗?
Ready, sir. Away then.
准备好了 长官 那么出发吧
Husband, the treasury?
丈夫 国库呢?
Yes, of course.
哦 对啊
Durio. You must secure as much of the treasury gold as possible.
多里奥 你必须确保国库黄金的安全
Take a detachment and open up the Capitoline vaults.
分遣队走 打开卡比托奈山丘神殿拱顶
There’s not much time, so do what you can.
时间不多了 尽你所能吧
Let’s pretend we’re Odysseus and his friends,
让我们装作是奥德修斯跟他的朋友
creeping out of the Cyclops’ cave.
偷偷摸摸的溜出独眼巨人的洞穴
We must be quiet as little mice, all right?
我们必须像老鼠一样安静 好吗?
Sorry about all this. Do not say so.
对这一切我很抱歉 别这么说
I don’t mind a little excitement.
我不介意一点小小的刺♥激♥
All will be well, I assure you.
一切都会好的 我向你保证
I have no doubt.
我对此毫不怀疑
Let’s away.
出发
And remember, no sound.
记住 别搞出声音
break it down!
打开它!
Here’s a mercy.
真是仁慈
Instead of living out our lives in shame and disgrace,
为了不让我们活在羞愧和不荣誉中
we are to be raped and beaten
一群疯狂的暴徒要强♥奸♥ 殴打我们
and torn limb from limb by a raving mob.
要把我们撕成碎片
These brutes will not let you pass, I think.
这些畜生我想不会放过你们的
You may stay the night if you want.
你晚上可以留下 如果你想的话

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!