What’s wrong, Mother?
怎么了 妈妈?
Ruined. Ruined!
毁了! 毁了!
That idiot has ruined us all!
那个白♥痴♥把我们全都毁了!
We shall have to leave Rome!
我们将不得不离开罗马!
Caesar has crossed the Rubicon.
恺撒已经渡过了卢比肯河
He’s on Italian soil under arms.
他带着兵马踏上了意大利的土地
It’s an act of gross treason.
这可是叛国的行径
With a single legion, if you please.
只带一个军团… 如果你不介意的话
So not merely treason, but suicidal treason.
就不仅仅是叛国 而是自取灭亡的叛国之道
Will that be all, Domina?
打完了吗 主人?
Have you heard? Mmm. Strange.
你听说了吗? 嗯 很奇怪
A foolish thing to do.
做出如此蠢的一件事
One legion.
一个军团
I wonder what he’s thinking.
我很想知道恺撒在想什么
I remember back
我不由得回想起当年
when I destroyed the Illyrian pirates,
我消灭那些伊利里亚人海盗的时候
there was one particular old sea snake…
其中有个很特别的经验老道的…
a Liburnian, if I recall.
小型三层桨战船 如果我没记错的话
Never mind the Illyrian pirates.
别说那些伊利里亚人海盗了
What is to be done?
我们该怎么办?
I have already given word.
我已经发布命令了
My legions are gathering.
我的军团在集结
And you’ll crush him, yeah?
你会把恺撒他们给捻♥碎 对吧?
Without question. The poor man is dead.
毫无疑问 那个可怜人死定了
You are to take our Ubian cavalry and scout
你将带领尤比恩骑兵 侦察
all roads and defensive strong points between here and the city.
由此到城市之间的路况以及防御的战略要点
Advance until resistance is met.
向前推进直到遇到抵抗
If and when civilians are encountered,
如果遇到了公民
deliver the enclosed proclamation.
就把我们的这份布告递交给他们
If you encounter no resistance, go directly to the Forum
如果没有遇到抵抗就直接把这份布告
and nail it to the Senate door.
钉到元老会论♥坛♥的门上
Sir.
长官
There will be no rapine, pillage or burning.
不允许进行烧杀掠夺
Any questions? None, sir.
有问题吗? 没有 长官
That will be all.
执行命令吧
What makes your man Vorenus so morose?
你手下的这个乌瑞纳斯怎么这么闷?
He is stonewall Catonian.
他只是对此有所抵触
He thinks we’ve committed a terrible crime,
他认为我们犯了滔天大罪
a mighty sacrilege,
是逆天而行
and shall be severely punished by the Gods.
应该被神严厉的惩罚
He may be right. It’s a crime if we lose.
他没准是对的 只有我们失败了才有罪
If we win, it isn’t.
而胜利者是无罪的
I am merely pursuing my legitimate rights, Antony.
我不过是在要求我的合法权利 安东尼
Of course. Do you think we can trust him?
当然 你认为我们可以信任他吗?
Who? Lucius Vorenus.
谁? 卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯
Oh. Deep 13th, him.
噢 他是老13军团的人了
He’d follow the eagle up Pluto’s ass.
鹰旗就是他奋不顾身找回来的
I told you not to come here.
我跟你说过别来这里的
I had to see my son.
我很想看看我的儿子
You’ve seen him. Now go.
你已经看到了 马上离开
And stay away.
再也别回来了
Help me, Niobe.
帮帮我 内奥比
I’m going insane.
我都快要疯狂了
You can’t forsake me. I do.
你不能就如此抛弃我 我可以的
I won’t give up. You loved me once,
我不会放弃的 你爱过我一次
you will love me again.
就会再次爱上我的
I never loved you.
我从来就没有爱上过你
Lie to yourself if you want, but don’t lie to me.
你可以试着欺骗自己 但不要欺骗我
Stay away.
离开吧
You know you will never see your husband now,
你知道你将永远无法见到你的丈夫
you know that, eh?
你知道的 对吗?
Him and all the rest of them are doomed.
他跟那些人都死定了
You don’t know that.
你别那么肯定
Everybody knows that.
大家都知道会这样
That may be, but I made a vow.
或许会吧 但是我立过誓言(结婚时)
Go.
离开
Go.
离开
I swear to Dis, if you don’t go…
我向冥神发誓 如果你不离开
It’s all right. He’s going.
没什么事 他就走
Just go.
快离开吧
You promised you would never see him again.
你答应过你不在见他
I didn’t want him here. I told him to go.
我没叫他来 我让他走
It didn’t look like that.
看起来可不像是这样
You could tell Papa the truth. It’s not your fault.
你可以跟爸爸说出真♥相♥ 不是你的错
If you and I spoke to him…
如果你跟我向他说…
Never. You have sworn.
永远不要 你发过誓的
You thought he was dead. Papa will understand.
你以为他战死了 爸爸会理解的
He will kill us all.
他会把我们全杀了
You… you often say that you are adept with women.
你常说你是花丛中的老手
No idle boast neither.
可不是闲谈时的自夸
There are girls from Nabo to Thebes
从纳波到底比斯都有女孩子
that scream my name by night.
在晚上尖叫着我的名字
I have no need of your coital expertise.
我不需要你的床上技巧
My question more concerns their… affections.
我问的是有关爱情的东西
I’m your man for that to boot.
我可以在这方面给你一些指导
My wife, she…
我老婆 她…
You heard what she said, she hates me.
你听到过她说 她恨我
What’s your question?
你到底想问什么?
How do I stop her from hating me, obviously?
非常明显 我如何能够让她不恨我?
It’s not obvious.
这可不是显而易见的问题
I thought you were making her hate you with a purpose.
我以为你特意的让她恨你呢
That was not my intent at all.
那根本不是我的目的
Why would I do that?
我为什么要那么做?
I don’t know. You’re the clever one, you.
我怎么知道 你是个聪明人
There might have been 1,000 reasons.
你可能会有无数个理由这么作
I love her, and I require that she love me also,
我爱她 希望她也爱我
else I am merely her slave.
而不是仅仅把我当成一个劳动力
I cannot tolerate that.
对此我无法容忍♥
Well, what care you what she feels for you
那么 是什么让你关心她怎么看待你
if we’re all going to die this week or next?
如果我们在这一两个礼拜内就会死掉
And so we are,
我们很可能会死掉
but who will honor my name when I am gone?
但是我死后谁来祭奠我的名字
Who will pay Proserpina and Pluto for my keep?
谁能为我向地狱女神跟冥王献上祭品?
Who will pour wine upon my grave?
谁会为我的墓碑撒上红酒?
If it comes to that, I shall do the honors.
如果真的变成那样的话 我会做的
It’s the least I could do.
这是最起码我可以做的
Thank you.
谢谢
But it’s not the same thing.
但是这不是一回事
besides…
此外…
you’ll be dead too.
你也会一起死掉的
I’m planning on having a small party this evening
我在计划今晚的一个小聚会
and I’ll need you to…
我需要你…
Are you wearing perfume?
你用香水了?
Just a dab.
一点点而已
It’s horrid.
真是让人讨厌
Horseshit suits you much better.
马粪味更适合你
Now I need you to get more men to stand guard outside
现在我需要更多的人在外面守卫
to greet my guests when they arrive.
当我的客人来得时候向他们问候
A party?
一个聚会?
Is that wise, given how things are?
现在举♥行♥聚会是一个明智的举动吗?
Perfume, advice… whatever next?
香水的建议? 还想有点什么建议?
I’m just saying Pompey’s mob is out for blood.
我只想说庞贝的手下正蠢蠢欲动
It’s best to lay low. Lay low?
最好低调点 低调?
I’m not a lizard. I will not be intimidated.
我可不是一头蜥蜴 我永远不会被威胁
As you like. Cost you extra though.
如你所愿 不过价格高点
You’ve been paid quite adequately already.
你的报酬已经足够好了
More men cost more.
更多的人手需要花费的更多
I will tell Castor to speak with you.
我会让卡斯特跟你谈的
I don’t want more money.
我并不是想要更多的钱
Well, what do you want then?
那么 你想要什么呢?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!