so he wishes to lure Pompey into attacking him first.
所以他想引诱庞贝先来攻击他
Pompey will only do this if he believes Caesar is weak.
而只有让庞贝相信恺撒变弱了他才会这么做
No. They’re as good as brothers, those two.
不 他们两个好得像亲兄弟一样
When Julia died,
朱莉娅死了之后
the last true bond between them was cut.
他们俩之间最后一条真实的纽带就断了
Caesar has taken the love of the common people from Pompey,
恺撒把普通大众的爱戴都从庞贝那里赢了过去
and that was his most prized possession.
这就是他最有价值的财富
A battle is inevitable.
战争是不可避免的了
Pullo.
波罗!
blue Spaniards!
蓝色的西班牙人!
Good morning, Uncle!
早上好 舅公
Octavian?
屋大维?
One of Pompey’s men. I misjudged him.
这是庞贝的人 我错看了他
I thought it would take strategy to turn him against me,
我原以为还要些计谋才能让他反我
but he must have turned the moment Julia died.
他肯定是在朱莉娅死的时候就决心与我为敌了
And all the while he was defending you in the Senate.
亏他这段时间还在元老院维护你
He has the cunning of a sardine, poor fool.
他滑的像条沙丁鱼 可怜的傻瓜
The battle begins.
斗争开始了
About time.
是时候了
Porca Juno.
是波卡·朱诺
“Dearest Pompey,
“最亲爱的庞贝
I believe the enclosed man belongs to you.
我想这个是你的人
A quick note to tell you I have decided to winter
事先告诉你 我已决定
the 13th Legion closer to home, at Ravenna,
带13军团驻扎到靠近家乡的拉文纳过冬
so I shall soon have the pleasure of paying you homage in person.”
所以很快我就能当面问候你了”
Pompey Pompey
庞贝! 庞贝!
All of you, this is my new wife, Cornelia.
各位 这是我的新夫人 科妮莉亚
Maybe if you’d summoned a little charm
如果你能施展一点魅力
instead of moping about like some torpid old she-cow,
而不是像头迟钝的老母牛一样老苦着一张脸
this would never have happened. Oh, my dear!
这种事就不会发生 哦 我的天哪!
Please, I was only speaking in anger.
别这样 我只是在说气话
Everyone knows it’s a political repudiation on account
每个人都知道你被拒绝是出于政♥治♥上的原因
Pompey and Caesar are enemies now.
庞贝和恺撒现在是敌人了
One only has to look at Cornelia.
看看我的科妮莉娅
Poor sad chicken, plucked and boiled.
像只可怜的伤心小鸡 被人拔了毛 煮了
Maybe Glabius will take me back.
也许格雷毕斯还会要我
we are well rid of him.
我们好不容易把他甩掉了
We’re going to find you somebody much more worthwhile than Glabius.
我们要给你找个比格雷毕斯更有利用价值的人
I’ve been dishonored and shamed before the whole city!
我已经在全城人面前够丢脸 蒙羞的了
Nonsense!
胡说!
A girl from a good family can never be dishonored
一个上等家庭出生的女孩子的好名声
by a villainous little pleb like Pompey!
决不会被像庞贝那样的险恶的下等人所玷污
No…
决不…
it is I who has been made to look foolish.
整件事在别人眼里看起来像傻子的人 是我
It is I who have lost face! I want him dead.
丢脸的人是我! 我想让他死
I want him dead.
我想他死
And that you shall have.
你的心愿一定会实现的
Pompey will eat sand for this.
庞贝要为此付出代价

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!