And you shall be the first woman in Rome.
而且你就是罗马的第♥一♥夫♥人♥了
We shall have to get you divorced from Glabius, obviously.
明摆着 我们得让你和格雷毕斯离婚
Quick as poss.
越快越好
I will not do it.
我不会这么做的
I love my husband.
我爱我的丈夫
If you do not divorce Glabius willingly,
如果你不心甘情愿地和格雷毕斯离婚
then Caesar will ask Glabius to divorce you.
那么恺撒就会要格雷毕斯和你离婚
And Glabius will refuse.
格雷毕斯会拒绝的
Doubtless, and then he’ll be killed.
当然 但他就会被杀死
And does anybody want that to happen?
有人会愿意这样的事发生吗?
Caesar would not do that.
恺撒不会这么做的
The man’s been in Gaul for eight years.
那个男人在高卢呆了八年了
He’s practically a wild beast.
他就是一头凶残的野兽
The man has tears in his eyes.
那个男人眼中含着泪
Tears.
眼泪
He loves me.
他爱我
A womanish husband is no use to anyone.
一个娘娘腔的丈夫有什么用
And your servants!
还有你的那些仆人!
What a fuss!
有什么好大惊小怪的!
I think you feed them too much.
我看你把他们喂的太好了
A little more arsenic, I think, Gaia.
我看再多上点砒霜 盖娅
Try to look a little more cheerful, Octavia.
高兴点 奥克塔维娅
It’s for the good of the family. I don’t care.
这是为了我们家庭的利益 我不在乎
You and I and your brother are alone in the world.
你和我 还有你弟弟在这个世界上相依为命
We have to be strong. We are not alone.
我们要坚强 不是只有我们三个
Caesar is… Caesar is in Gaul.
恺撒是… 恺撒在高卢
Pompey is here.
庞贝在这里
Courage, my love.
勇敢点 我亲爱的
The Parthian were threatening my left flank.
帕提亚人威胁着我的左侧
And so, rather than shorten the line
如此一来 我并没有按照惯例
as would be conventional,
缩短战线
I sent in my cavalry reserve
而是把我的后备骑兵送到翼侧
and outflanked the flankers.
反而包围了在我左侧的部队
Bravo, Magnus. Masterly.
好极了 麦格纳斯 真精彩
Is he not, Octavia, masterly?
他是不是很棒 奥克塔维娅?
Masterly.
很棒
Magnus, tell me something, and be honest.
麦格纳斯 告诉我 说实话
Does my daughter please you?
你喜欢我的女儿吗?
Very pleasing, no doubt.
非常喜欢 毋须置疑
Then I can tell you that Caesar,
那么我告诉你 恺撒
as a token of his abiding friendship,
作为他对你长久友谊的象征
would like to offer her to you in marriage.
愿意把她送给你作妻子
She is not married to young Glabius?
她不是嫁给年轻的格雷毕斯了吗?
Divorced.
离婚了
Perhaps you need time to think. Excuse me,
也许你需要时间考虑 不好意思
I was taken unawares.
我没有心理准备
How could I refuse such a worthy and dignified bride?
我怎能拒绝这样一个可敬又高贵的新娘呢?
Caesar is far too generous. Excellent.
恺撒太慷慨了 太好了
We would have to wait until next month
我们要等到下个月
for an actual ceremony, of course,
再办一个正式的仪式
when Julia’s mourning days are over.
是要等朱莉娅的丧期过了以后
Of course, of course. But you may take
当然 当然 不过你可以
your betrothal privileges any time you wish.
在任何时候履行丈夫的权利
Now, if you like.
要是你愿意 现在就可以
Really, that’s not necessary. Don’t be silly.
这个就真的不需要了 别傻了
Octavia would love to.
奥克塔维娅会乐意的
There’s no need for shyness.
不用不好意思
We’re all family now, after all.
毕竟 我们现在都是一家人了
British women… now, that’s savage cunny.
英国女人… 都是些野蛮的婊♥子♥
You have to hunt them down like deer.
你得像猎鹿一样对她们穷追不舍
Mind, once you get them under you,
记住 一旦你把她们搞到手了
slack as your best Narbo scortum.
想怎么马虎她们都行
Do you care for nothing but women?
除了女人你就不能想点别的?
What else is there? Food, I suppose.
还有什么? 哦 还有吃的?
You don’t like women?
你不喜欢女人?
Of course I do.
我当然喜欢
I’m married to one.
我结婚了
I have a wife, Niobe.
我妻子叫内奥比
I see. Centurions can marry then?
我明白了 百夫长可以结婚?
I received a special dispensation.
我有特许
A special dispensation? She must be some good…
特许? 那她肯定是个什么不赖的…
woman.
女人
She is.
她是
Been awhile since you’ve seen her then.
你有很长时间没见她了吧
Seven years, 140 days.
7年零140天
That’s hard. May fortune smile on you.
挺不容易的 祝你好运
Me, I have simpler tastes.
我 我的要求很简单
I like to kill my enemy, take their gold
我就想杀死我的敌人拿走他们的黄金
and enjoy their women.
享受他们的女人
That’s it.
就这么简单
Why tie yourself to one?
为什么要在吊在一棵树上呢?
Where’s the flavor? Where’s the joy?
那还有什么滋味? 有什么乐子?
When was the last time you had a woman
你最近一次和女人睡完觉后
who wasn’t crying or wanting payment?
他们没有哭着嚷着找你要钱 是在什么时候
You’re on first watch. Wake me when the moon’s at the zenith.
你站第一班岗 等月亮当顶的时候叫醒我
Right you are, sir.
遵命 长官
Halt!
站住!
Halt!
站住!
Sons of Dis!
见他妈的鬼!
They weren’t such good horses anyway.
反正那些也不是什么好马
My people fought at Zama and Magnesia,
我手下的士兵曾在扎马和麦格尼西亚作战
my father rode with Sulla,
我的父亲曾和苏拉同骑
and I’m reduced to this…
而我却落到这样的境地…
unhorsed and robbed by children.
没有马骑 还被几个小鬼给抢了
Nice horse.
好漂亮的马
Look here, Mars. Look here, Mars.
看过来 战神 看过来 战神
I am Titus Pullo.
我是泰图斯·波罗
These bloody men, my gift to you.
这些血淋淋的人是我给您的礼物
Thank the gods you came. I am extremely grateful to you.
感谢上帝你的出现 我非常感激你
Listen to me. I order you to release me this instant.
听着 我命令你马上给我松绑
Fine way for a slave to talk.
一个奴隶还敢这样说话啊
You won’t get far with a mouth on you.
凭你这张嘴 你休想活得长
I’m no slave.
我不是奴隶
I’m Gaius Octavian of the Julii.
我是优利亚家的盖乌斯·屋大维
Great-nephew of Julius Caesar.
优利乌斯·恺撒的孙外甥
Gaius who?
盖乌斯什么?
I am a Roman citizen of noble birth,
我是罗马贵族公民
and I order you to cut these ropes.
我命令你割断这些绳子
Say please.
说”请”
Please.
请你
Be assured you will be amply rewarded
我保证你们会得到丰厚的酬谢
for your services to me.
作为你们为我效劳的奖赏
See how good he talks?
看到他多会说话啊
He’s convincing, I’ll give him that.
他说的挺像真的 我相信他
Caesar will prove who I am. Take me to him.
恺撒会证明我是谁的 带我去见他
We cannot do that as yet. We have orders.
现在还不行 我们有命令在身
What orders?
什么命令?
We are to retrieve Caesar’s stolen eagle.
我们要找回恺撒被盗走的鹰旗
Caesar wouldn’t pull a hair for his eagle.
恺撒才不会在意他的鹰旗呢
You’re on a fool’s errand.
你们干的这是个徒劳的差事
If Caesar doesn’t care about the eagle,
如果恺撒不在意鹰旗
why did he send us to find it?
那他为什么派我们去找?
It would look strange
如果不花点气力去找
if he made no efforts.
那他看起来就太奇怪了
Actually, losing the eagle is useful to Caesar.
实际上 鹰旗不见了对恺撒是有好处的
Why would that be useful to Caesar?
为什么这对恺撒有好处?
because Pompey is no deep philosopher.
因为庞贝不是个深奥的哲人
He will take a symbolic loss for a real weakness.
他会把这个象征性的损失当作是真实的弱像
Explain.
解释给我听
Caesar doesn’t want to strike the first blow against an old friend,
恺撒不想首先出击对付自己的老友