The only thing I told myself, like a two-bit equation,
就是如果我欺骗他,并且仍只爱他的话
was that if I’d cheated on him, and still only loved him,
不比他欺骗我会更好些.
it didn’t much matter if he’d cheated on me
但是,他没有骗我
But he hadn’t
只是更糟,他陶醉在独处中.
It was worse He was thrilled to be alone
男女之间的爱
Love between men and women,
再说一遍,它是一种间接冲突
I’ll say it again, is a devious conflict
因此
There
若我最后一个回家,我就赢了
If I get home after him, I’ve won
我完全明白,我就会有优势
I know it. I’ll have the edge
20美元,给你口♥交♥
A tenner, just to eat you
那是我梦想知道的:
That’s my dream
对一些家伙,我仅仅是他想要塞满的一个阴♥道♥
To know that for some guy, I’m just a pussy he wants to stuff
无所谓狗屁感情
No sentimental bullshit
只是原始的欲望
Just raw desire
被任何家伙占有
To be taken by a guy, anyone
跟随流浪汉,沉迷于沉迷带来的快乐:
A nobody, a bum with whom you wallow for the joy of wallowing,
丢脸,失信
for the dishonour, the shame
那就是女人的快乐
That’s pleasure for a girl
转过来,把屁♥股♥给我 付钱!
Turn over. Show me your ass – Pay me!
你没有选择,婊♥子♥!
You’ve got no choice, bitch!
你喜欢我? 母狗
You like me? Slut!
骚货,婊♥子♥.
Whore! Bitch!
我让你很爽!
I reamed you good!
我不感到羞愧,你王八蛋!
I’m not ashamed, asshole!
是(女子的)色情狂毁了你自己吗,因为
Is nymphomania destroying yourself because
你选择了不爱你的男人?
you choose the man who doesn’t love you?
我不想与男人睡觉.
I don’t want to sleep with men
我只是尽量展示自己.当你能明白:
I want to be opened up all the way. When you can see that
神秘感什么也不是,只是生肉,女人死了!
the mystique is nothing but raw meat, the woman is dead!
或许我真该去见见杰克,一个碎尸者
Maybe I really want to meet Jack the Ripper
他肯定会解剖像我这样的女人!
He’d certainly dissect a woman like me!
我再一次在外边逛了一个小时,
Once again I hung around for an hour
因此我回家比他晚.
so I’d get home after him
这证明女人可以比男人承载更多的爱,
Proof that women are capable of greater love than men
更伟大的爱.
Much greater love
他还是在等我.
He’s waiting for me, too
在我回家比他晚时,也不轻松
When I get home after him, it’s not as easy
这家伙很敏感
The little guy’s edgy
我刚刚回来. – 我也是.
I just got home – Me too
我知道.
So I see
我也是刚刚回来.
But I just got home too
你不能看一个小时的垃圾电视
Sure… You wouldn’t watch crap TV for an hour
风流韵事涉及一个老男人迷恋一个年轻妓♥女♥.
“A Love Affair deals with an older man’s obsession with a young prostitute”
因此,他不愿操♥我♥
So he won’t screw me…
或许这归咎于他的教育
“Maybe due to his education,
对他来说,女人就是另类.
“women always seemed alien to him
他宁愿与他的朋友做伴
“He preferred the company of his friends
女人是来自另一个世界的人
“Women were from another world,
有些高不可攀
“somehow superior…”
我的阴♥道♥肿胀、湿润: 我能永远忍♥耐.
My cunt is swollen, moist: I can hold out forever
他不会就这样击垮我.
He won’t beat me down this way
当他想要一个没有我的夜晚, 那就天天如此好了
When he wants an evening without me, I make the most of it
我累了
I get tied up
都是他的错
It’s his fault
我支配你,好吗?
Shall I dominate you?
想绑我吗? 今天你说了算
Want to tie me up? Today you choose
我什么都不想做
I don’t want to do anything
你喜欢被绑?
You like being tied up?
是的,但别绑肘.
Yes, but not my elbows
上次我的手麻了两个星期.
Last time, my hands were numb for two weeks
一个月前,肘仍感到怪怪的.
A month ago, one elbow still felt weird
那不正常.你循环不好.
That’s not normal. You’ve got bad circulation
一天在戛纳,我勾搭上格雷丝
One day in Cannes, I picked up Grace Delly
要知道是她,我还真不敢
If I’d known it was her, I wouldn’t have dared
但是她喜欢我,订了个日子来我这里会面
But she liked me and made a date to meet at my place
她带着戒指,金发碧眼,完美的发型
She rings, blonde, impeccable hairdo,
穿着定做的犬牙服装. 活脱脱一个狗婊♥子♥!
in a dog’s tooth suit. A bitch for a hound dog!
我♥操♥她,同她做♥爱♥. 下午她精神饱满地走了.
I screw her, love in the afternoon, she leaves in fine spirits
第二天我同一个朋友碰到她
Next day I see her, I was with a friend
我告诉他我♥干♥过那个女人
I tell him, “I screwed that woman”
他说:“你干过格雷丝?”
He says, “You screwed Grace Delly?”
我只是看着他,我不知道
I just looked at him. I didn’t know
明白吗? 我不潇洒也不富
See? I’m not handsome or wealthy
也不吸引人, 但我真的干了她
or even attractive, but I screwed her
稍后,我找过她
Later, I go over to her,
我们一起喝酒,我问她:
we have a drink, and I ask her:
为什么?
“Why?”
为什么你不说你是格雷丝?
“Why didn’t you say you were Grace Delly?”
她回答说:“你会同样这样做吗?”
She replied, “Would you have behaved like you did?”
我猜不会
I guess not
你不像格雷丝
You don’t act like that with Grace Delly
你戴山羊皮手套!
You wear kid gloves!
真遗憾! 那真不错
It’s a pity! That was nice
等等
Wait…
不会受伤的
This doesn’t hurt
太糟了! 我只有一副
Too bad, I don’t have two
没关系
It doesn’t matter
我会这样做
I’ll do it this way
把屁♥股♥抬起来
Raise your ass
我把你的裙子折起
I’ll pull up your skirt
就像这样
Like that
我要分开你的腿,OK?
I’ll spread your legs, OK?
我想你会喜欢的 当我分开你的腿的时候.
I think you like it when I spread your legs
等等 我喜欢
Wait I love it
这儿
There
非常好
That’s nice
现在,把这个带上
Now I’ll put this on
等等…
Wait…
合作一点!
Help me!
真漂亮
That’s beautiful!
像这样,你真可爱
You’re lovely like that
你很美
You’re very beautiful
现在,我给你带口塞
Now I’ll gag you
我非常喜欢这样, 对罗勃特的爱恋也与日俱增
I enjoyed it so much, I grew fond of Robert
绑我而不松开是此种仪式的奥秘
Tying me up without tying me down, was the secret of his ritual
从此后,我不再沮丧.我们欢笑
After our sessions I was never depressed. We giggled
我们外出,吃的很多
We went out, ate too much
这家伙完全破产了.
…the guy was flat broke,
因此,她对他说…
so she said to him…
你还要点鱼子酱吗?
You want more caviar?
多点鱼子酱?
More caviar?
服务员,等等!
Waiter, please!
再来点鱼子酱!
More caviar!
还有伏特加!
And vodka!
我喜欢喝酒
I love to drink
但我从不多喝,不会喝醉
But I never get drunk, or what they call drunk
再来点伏特加,可以吗?
Can we have some more vodka?
你兴趣很高.
You seem fine
你看你的哥们,我会我的女友
You see your pals. I see my girlfriends
我打赌你说我们坏话!
I bet you badmouth us!
我们说你坏话,说了,没说…
We badmouth you, we do, we don’t…
帮我一下?
Help me?
摸我
Touch me
对不起,你得让它挺起来
I can’t. You kept them on
我尽力
If that’s all it takes…
爱已麻木
Love is a bitch
如同漫漫旅程
It’s just a power trip
你对其忠贞的家伙,不想操你
A guy you’re faithful to, won’t fuck you
骗他,他才干♥你♥
Cheat on him, and he screws you
他们不会猜到你正在欺骗