【片名】罗曼史 (又译:浪漫情♥色♥)
【编剧】凯特琳·布蕾亚
【凯特琳·布蕾亚】作品
他来了
He’s coming
我们开始吧.
Let’s do it
看着我,保尔.站高点,要显得脆弱,紧张…
Look at me, Paul. Stand tall. Brittle, edgy…
斗牛士理解死亡的恐怖.有一点焦虑…
A matador understands death… terror. A little anxiety…
卡拉,往下看,有点顺从之态.
Clara, look down, be a bit submissive
不要太过!
Not too much!
略微有点顺从男人
A bit submissive to the man…
数到3,你看着我.就是这样的神态
At three, you look at me. It’s all in the look
数到3,点起脚尖,看着我
At three, rise up, on your toes, and look at me
1…2…
One… Two…
3! 好极了!
Three! Excellent!
你觉得这对我容易吗?
You think this is easy for me?
你觉得我看你不高兴是种享受?
You think I enjoy seeing you unhappy?
我说过,我一直就是这样.
I told you, I’m always like this
跟其他女子维持了一周, 随后6个月,我们什么也没做
With other girls it lasted a week, then for six months we did nothing
真的?
Really?
跟你在一起,已经有三个月了.
With you, it’s lasted three months
我们全部所做的就是日夜做♥爱♥…
It’s all we’ve done, night and day…
不要夸大.
Don’t overdo it
我们从没有整晚做♥爱♥过
We never did it all night
少来,我们一次又一次地做♥爱♥
Come on… We made love over and over
我不这样认为
I don’t think so
事实上,我们根本就没有做♥爱♥
In fact… We never made love at all
无论怎样,现在我可以骗你,但你不能骗我.
Anyway… I can cheat on you. But you can’t
若你对我硬不起来,也别对其他女人硬起来
No getting a hard-on for another girl, if you don’t for me
你骗过我吗?
Have you cheated on me?
没有.
No
算你走运,你没令我放弃性♥爱♥.
You’re lucky. You won’t make me give up sex
我还没有骗过你,但我应该骗骗.
I haven’t cheated on you, but I should have
你什么意思?
What does that mean?
看着我!难道你曾经?
Look at me! Have you ever?
绝对没有.
Absolutely not!
我怎会这么傻
That’s how stupid I am!
你配不上我的忠诚
You don’t deserve my loyalty
知道你为什么喝酒吗?
You know why you drink?
这样,只要我们上♥床♥,你就能逃过去
So you can pass out whenever we get to bed
只有在我们之间有张桌子的时候, 你才爱我.
You only love me when there’s a table between us
自从我们相见,每晚都在一起.
Since we met, we’ve been together every night
每晚你坐在我对面. 我从没有感到无聊.
You sit opposite me every night. And I’m never bored
如我所说
Like I said,
只有在我们之间有张桌子的时候, 你才爱我.
you like me when there’s a table between us
真是疯了!我和一个家伙睡觉
It’s insane! I sleep with a guy
他却从不碰我! 你从不碰我!
who doesn’t touch me! You never touch me!
我们已经讨论过了 – 你曾经发誓你要做些什么!
We talked about that – You promised you’d do something!
再等等! – 等到世界末日?
Just wait! – Until the end of the world?
你必须等!
You have to wait!
或许三个多月! 性♥爱♥不是生活的全部!
Maybe three more months! There’s more to life than that!
你做什么? 你要走?
What are you doing? You going?
不是.
No
这不要紧
It doesn’t matter
不,这很要紧
Yes, it does
一个沉重笼子无形地笼罩着我…
An invisible weight, heavy, leaden, descends on me
默默地封锁
A constant nagging…
脱掉你的T恤.
Take off your T-shirt
我不想睡在棉包上,我讨厌棉布.
I don’t want to sleep with a sack of cotton, I hate cotton
不,快脱衣服睡吧,
No. Get undressed and come to bed
为何你不脱掉衣服?
Why won’t you take it off?
你知道我讨厌它. 为什么要在那里蹭脸?
You know I hate it. Why rub my face in it?
好吧,我脱上身,下身不脱
I’ll take the shirt off, but not my shorts
它能保暖我的睾丸
They keep my balls warm
你没什么要做的
It’s nothing to do with you
我没想到我们每晚都在一起
I never thought we’d be together every night
总之,就要这样.
That’s how it is
这也是我的错.
It’s my fault too
原本想你还有其他事要做,不是每晚来陪我
I thought you’d have other things to do than see me every night
我们最好分开两周…一个月…
We’d be apart for two weeks… a month…
你就会让我消失了
You’d let me disappear
不.
No
不保持联络不行.
Not without staying in touch…
除非你和我不在巴黎
Not if you’re in Paris when I am
你不信任我?
You don’t trust me?
我要走了
I’ll go
若你需要,我会离开.
If you want, I’ll leave
你以后就不能再见到我.
You’ll never see me again
明白我的意思吗?
See what I mean?
我们甚至不能对话.
We can’t even talk
去睡吧.
Come to bed
脱了它
Take it off
我说过这与你无关
I said it’s nothing to do with you
我总是这样睡的.
I’ve always slept like this
每件事都和我有关!
It’s everything to do with me!
因为你讨厌我
It’s because I disgust you
不要这样.
Don’t!
我说过不要碰它. 你这只会让事情更糟
I told you never to try that. You’ll only make things worse
但你硬了.
But you’re hard!
住手,否则我们的关系就完蛋了.
Stop it, or we’re finished
你硬了意味你能去做♥爱♥
It means you can
我没有兴趣
I’m not interested
很好.你怎么了?
Be nice. What’s wrong with you?
若它不能勃起,我理解
If you couldn’t get it up, I’d understand
你决定不去做♥爱♥,因为我…
You’ve decided to stop making love, just when I…
小心. 你想让我自杀吗?
Watch out! You want me to kill myself?
我从没有与其他男人做过. 也没有碰过!从来没有!
I’ve never done this with anyone. I never touched them! Never!
这一定对你很重要. 你对此一直喋喋不休.
It must be important to you. You never shut up about it
你不想做,若你不能,我也没办法.
So you don’t want to, you can’t? I don’t get it
摸摸我.若你不能得到任何乐趣, 那么就给我些乐趣!
Touch me. If you can’t get any pleasure, give me some!
女人的高♥潮♥比男人的要多.
Women can come more often than men
我若那样做了,我会鄙视你的. 我就不会再爱你了.
If I did that, I’d despise you. I couldn’t love you any more
因为我是个女人,你就鄙视我
You despise me because I’m a woman
你一点也不爱我!
You don’t love me at all!
我使你厌恶、使你恶心.
I disgust you, I make you sick
你认为我很下♥贱♥
You think I’m the dirtiest
别说了
Stop it
来睡吧.
Come here
为何我只能爱他或恨他呢?
Why can I only love him or hate him?
为何我不能感受一些不同?
Why can’t I feel indifferent?
但我的大脑十分清醒
But my head is clear
一个男人不能从肉体上爱我…
A man who can’t love me physically
对我真是不幸,
is a pit of misfortune,
苦难的深渊
an abyss of suffering
他们说一个男人跟女人性♥交♥就是给她尊敬.
They say that a man who screws a woman, honours her
这说法值得记下来:真是这样
The expression is worth noting: it’s true
保尔侮辱了我.
Paul insults me
不介意吧?
Do you mind?
请坐吧.
Not at all
只是来睡前喝一杯?
Here for a nightcap?
不是,我刚起床.
I just got up
真的.我刚穿好衣服
It’s true. I just got dressed
睡不着,就起来了
I can’t stand sleeping, so I got up
我不在乎时间,从来不觉得累.
I don’t give a damn about time, I’m never tired
我讨厌假装劳累的人, 总有无尽的借口
I hate people who fake tiredness, to make endless excuses
你同意吗?
You agree?
这是因为他们缺乏热情
It’s because they lack passion
那么,你是单身?
You live alone?
不,我已经结婚了
No, I’m married
我告诉他我有丈夫…
I told him I had a husband…
他就会知道我不自♥由♥.
So he’d know I wasn’t free
因为我不自♥由♥
Because I’m not free
他就会明白这是通奸