And it’s a hard
倾盆大雨即将来临
Oh, it’s a hard rain gonna fall
你听到了什么 我蓝眼睛的儿子?
What did you hear My blue-eyed son
你听到了什么 我亲爱的小孩?
What did you hear My darling young one
我听到了雷声咆哮着警言
Heard the sound of a thunder That roared out a warnin’
我听到咆哮的海浪可以淹没全世界
Heard the roar of a wave Could drown the whole world
我听到一个人挨饿 我听到很多人欢笑
One person starved I heard many people laughin’
我听到一个死在排水沟中的诗人的歌♥
Heard the song of a poet Who died in the gutter
我听到小丑在巷子里痛哭的声音
Heard the sound of a clown Crying in the alley
倾盆
– And it’s a hard – Yeah!
倾盆
And it’s a hard
倾盆
And it’s a hard
倾盆
Well, it’s a hard
倾盆大雨即将来临
And it’s a hard rain gonna fall
你遇见了谁 我蓝眼睛的儿子?
Who did you meet My blue-eyed son
你遇见了谁 我亲爱的小孩?
Who did you meet My darling young one
我遇见了一只死去的小马旁边的 一个年轻的孩子
Met a young child Beside a dead pony
我遇见了一个在遛黑狗的白人
Met a white man Who walked a black dog
我遇见了一个身子在燃烧的女人
Met one woman Whose body was burning
我遇见了一个小女孩 她给了我一条彩虹
Met a young girl She gave me a rainbow
我遇见了一个在爱中受伤的人
I met one man Wounded in love
我遇见了另一个在恨中受伤的人
Met another man Wounded in hatred
倾盆
And it’s a hard
倾盆
Well, it’s a hard
倾盆
Well, it’s a hard
倾盆
And it’s a hard
倾盆大雨即将来临
And it’s a hard rain gonna fall
你现在要怎么做 我蓝眼睛的儿子?
What’ll you do now My blue-eyed son
你现在要怎么做 我亲爱的小孩?
What’ll you do now My darling young one
等雨开始下的时候 我会再出去
I’m goin’ back out When the rain starts a-fallin’
我会走入最深的黑森林深处
Walk to the depths Of the deepest dark forest
那里有很多人 他们都两手空空
Where the people are many And their hands are all empty
那里的毒丸污染了水源
Where the pellets of poison Are flooding their waters
那里山谷中的房♥子 与潮湿而肮脏的监狱相连
Where the home in the valley Meets the damp, dirty prison
那里刽子手的脸都隐藏地很好
Where the executioner’s face Is always well-hidden
在那里饥饿是丑陋的 灵魂被遗忘
Where the hunger is ugly Where souls are forgotten
那里的颜色是黑色 数字是虚无
Where black is the color None is the number
我会告诉、想出、说出、呼吸出
And I’ll tell it and think it And speak it and breathe it
从山脉反射 让所有灵魂都能看见
Reflect from the mountain So all souls can see it
然后我会站在海上直到我开始下沉
Then I’ll stand on the ocean Until I start sinkin’
但我开始唱之前我就会熟记我的歌♥
But I’ll know my song well Before I start singin’
倾盆
And it’s a hard
倾盆
And it’s a hard
倾盆
Well, it’s a hard
倾盆
And it’s a hard
倾盆大雨即将来临
It’s a hard rain gonna fall
-喂 -鲍勃?
– Hello – Bob
-是 -我是拉里
– Yeah. – This is Larry.
-拉里 你好吗? -你有空吗?
– Larry, how you doing – You got a minute
我一个小时候后要交一个故事
I gotta do a story in an hour,
我只需要两三段内容
and I just need about two or three paragraphs.
-好的 -你起床了吗?
– Okay. – Are you up
差不多吧
Yeah, sort of.
你想谈什么 不如谈谈音乐吧
What do you… Why don’t you just talk about the music, okay
好吗?
What do you wanna know
你想知道什么?
I’ve never seen you so fuckin’ great onstage.
我从来没见过你在舞台上 表现他妈那么棒
从没见过你那么放松 为什么?
I’ve never seen you so loose. How come
老天 你一大早给我打电♥话♥ 我脑子都不清楚
Jesus Christ, you really got me early in the morning, I can’t even think.
Uh…
我就是最擅长这个元素
Well, it’s just the element I work best in, you know
你见过意大利的那些团体吗? 在意大利到处走的
You seen those Italian…
those Italian troupes that go around in Italy,
那些意大利的街头剧团
– those Italian street theaters… – Yeah.
-是 -用马车拉着的意大利团体?
The wagon, the wagon troupes, Commedia dell’arte
-意大利即兴喜剧? -是的
Yeah, right.
这就是那种形式的一个延伸 不过是以音乐的形式
This is kind of an extension of that, only musically.
-音乐形式的意大利即兴喜剧 -是
– Music Commedia dell’arte – Yeah.
Come on, Red!
Riva!
– Jane! – Jane!
Get it, Merty!
如果有人告诉你说 鲍勃·迪伦要来普罗维登斯
If somebody told you Bob Dylan was coming to Providence,
你估计不会相信 但他确实要来 一起来的还有琼·贝兹
you probably wouldn’t believe them, but he is, along with Joan Baez,
杰克·埃利奥特和鲍勃·内斯
Ramblin’ Jack Elliott, and Bob Neuwirth,
叫做滚雷巡演 就在周二 在普罗维登斯公民中心
and it’s called the Rolling Thunder Revue at the Providence Civic Center, Tuesday…
你会定表演场地
You’d book the venues,
和当地各筹办人达成协议
make deals with each of the local promoters,
然后到时候就出现
and then you’d show up.
有协议可以入场
And, you know, you’d have a deal for the gate.
你知道的
And, you know,
幸运的话 一切顺利 大家都能赚一点小钱
hopefully everything would go out, would go well, and everybody’d make a little money.
-抱歉老兄 -这不是你的场子
Hey, man, it wasn’t your door and you weren’t invited.
-没人邀请你来 -别吼我 好吗?
– Hey, don’t yell at me, all right –
我就要吼你
Oh, I am yelling at ya.
去找你的警♥察♥来吧 让他们来他妈帮你
– Okay. – Go get your cop, so you can get some fuckin’ help. – Okay.
总筹办人是鲍勃的一个老朋友 以及鱼贩子
The overall promoter was a longtime friend of Bob’s and a fishmonger.
他从来没有管理过巡演 更不要说这么大规模的了
I mean, he never had managed a tour before, let alone one of this size.
对你的高血压不好
It’s bad for your, uh, high blood pressure.
-行吧 -对高血压不好
– Yeah, okay. – Bad for your high blood pressure.
给他读几首诗 艾伦
– Read him some poetry, Allen. – Anything you wanna say…
所以他很不自在 而且准备不足
So he was out of his element and underprepared,
巡演上没什么人喜欢他
and he wasn’t very well-liked on the tour.
告诉他引座员都离开了
Then tell him the ushers left. Tell him…
告诉他我们要陷害他
Tell him we’re framingit.
-嗨 巴里 -不错
– Hi, Barry. – Nice.
(巴里·伊姆霍夫)
This guy, Barry Imhoff,
这个叫巴里·伊姆霍夫的 是他的二把手
was his second-in-command,
他给比尔·格雷哈姆工作了很多年
and he’d worked for Bill Graham for years,
但在滚雷开始之前
but just prior to Rolling Thunder
他自立门户 创立了斑马制♥作♥公♥司♥
had got out on his own and started Zebra Productions.
这不算是他的参加的第一次巡演
And this was one of, you know, if not exactly, his first tour.
筹办人要做什么工作?
What kind of jobs would the promoter do
需要做什么我都会做
I did whatever needed to get done.
头一天你可能给乐队送披萨
So one day, you’re delivering pizza to the band,
第二天
and the next day,
我拿着装了一万五千美元的袋子
I’m… got a bag full of $15,000,
在停车场穿过 不断地回头张望
and I’m walking through a parking lot looking over my shoulder,
想着所有人都知道我在做什么
thinking everybody knows exactly what I’m doing.
需要做什么就做什么 有些事情我们不谈起
Well, you did what you had to do. Some things we don’t talk about.
我妈妈想去看这次巡演
My mom wanted to go see this tour.
没人想和自己的妈妈一起去音乐会
Now, you know, nobody wants to go to a concert with their mom.
尤其是当他们19岁的时候
Especially when they’re 19 years old.
所以为了反叛 我穿了一件 吻乐队的T恤
So, rebelliously, I… I wore a Kiss T-shirt.
所以我不知道我们俩谁更尴尬
So, I don’t know which one of us was more embarrassed,
是我妈妈还是我
whether it was me or my mom.
我们去了这次音乐会
And we went to this concert.
想要进去
We’re trying to get in,
工作人员刁难我们 看着我们的票
and the guy’s giving us kind of a hard time and looking at our tickets and the thing,
说不让我们进去 然后有个人走了过来
and we can’t get in…And then, this guy comes walking up,
他没有门票 也想进去
and he doesn’t have tickets, and he tries to get in.
门口的保安就不让他进去
And the cop at the door is not letting him in,
不让他进去
and not letting him in.
最终有一堆人出来
And so, finally, like, a bunch of people come out,
把鲍勃给找来了 然后鲍勃转身做了个动作
and they get Bob, and Bob turns around and he’s like…
我当时就…我妈妈说:“快来”
And I’m just like this… And my mom’s like, “Come on.”
我不想“快来”
And I don’t wanna, “come on,”
但我妈妈把我们给推了进去 所以我们就和鲍勃一起进去了
but my mother pushes us through, and so we go in with Bob, and, um…
鲍勃转过头 看到了我的T恤
Bob turned around and he saw my shirt,
他说
and he was like,
“你喜欢他们吗?”
“Do you like them”
我意识到他想和我聊吻乐队
And then I realized he wanted to talk about Kiss.
我当时想试着让自己听起来
I think I was trying to… to sound like I was…
很聪明
smart, and so I started saying,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!