and he said,
“我们俩之间的疯狂 是非常私密的事情”
“All the madness between me and you is real private.”
但他妹妹太害怕了 所以她
But the sister was too scared, so the sister…
妹妹嫁给了苏丹
the sister married the sultan.
于是弓箭手就加入了国王的队伍
So the archer became a… the archer for the king.
大婚之夜 苏丹和妹妹
So, it was the wedding night, and the sultan and the sister
即将成婚
were gonna get married.
于是
And so…
弓箭手穿着盔甲走出门去
the archer went out the door, and he had on his armor,
走了出去
and he was going. There was all, like…
大家知道16世纪土地模样吧
You know how like the gran… ground was in 16th-century
像国际象棋的棋盘一样 黑色和绿色相交
It was black and green like a chessboard.
弓箭手走在棋盘黑色的部分上
So the archer was walking on the black part of the chessboard,
他看着棋盘的黑色部分
and he looked at the black part of the chessboard,
看起来像是她妹妹黑色的头发
and it looked like the back of his sister’s hair.
于是
And so…
你们懂的
You know how it is.
Yeah.
总而言之 看起来真是…一团糟
Anyway, it looked… Oh, what a mess.
看起来像是他妹妹的头发
Looked like the back of his sister’s hair,
所以他无法前进 继续做国王的弓箭手了
and so he couldn’t advance and be the king’s archer no more,
因为他看向宫殿 在宫殿里
because he looked over at the palace, and over at the palace,
他看到他的妹妹在宽衣解带
he saw his sister undressing
为苏丹宽衣解带
for the sultan.
于是王子就除下了他的所有盔甲
So the prince took off a… took off all his armor,
开始朝宫殿走去
and he started walking toward the palace.
开始朝另一个方向走去
He started walking in another direction,
开始朝另一个维度走去
started walking in another dimension,
开始朝另一个维度走去
started walking in another dimension.
转移到了另一个维度
He moved in another dimension.
我移向了另一个维度
I move in another dimension
我移向了另一个维度
I move in another dimension
我移向了另一个维度
I move in another dimension
我移向了另一个维度
I move in another dimension
继续走着
And he kept on walking
走得非常慢
And he walked real slow
他是摇滚界的第一位弓箭手
Here is the first archer
In rock ‘n’ roll
他向宫殿走去
He walked toward the palace
向宫殿前进着
Toward the palace of answers
他迈着大步
He took big steps
他迈着大步
He took big steps
他用七种方式走着
He walked seven ways
他用七种方式走着
He walked seven ways
他解放了元素
He freed the elements
龙♥卷♥风♥从他的手中喷薄而出
The hurricane just burst From his hands
你是我的阳光
You are my sunshine
我唯一的阳光
– My only sunshine – Let’s go!
天空灰暗时你让我开心起来
You make me happy When skies are gray – Whoopee!
你永远都不会知道 亲爱的 我有多…
You’ll never know, dear How much I…
十月 十一月的时候
October, November, uh…
迪伦可能有想法要做些事情
Dylan might have some idea to do something.
有点像诈骗犯
Sort of like a… con man,
做那种老式的药品宣传巡演
carny medicine show of old,
坐着巴士或者马车
where you just get in a bus and go from town…
在不同城市之间穿梭
or a carriage, and go from town to town.
感觉迪伦是想要带我们去 他想要试着
It’s like Dylan is taking us out to try and give us each… He’s presenting us.
这是他的设想
I mean, that’s his conception. I mean, it hasn’t been made overt.
并没有公开
His idea is, uh…
他的想法是
想展现出他自己多么美丽
to show how beautiful he is…
通过展现出我们的美丽
…by showing how beautiful we are…
通过展现出整个
by showing how beautiful…
表演团体的美来做到
the ensemble is.
也就是展现出真正的社区
So, it’s to show the actual community.
这就是生活方式 这就是诗人的生活方式
Which is way… the way… the way life is, the way that life of poets is.
我住在一个公♥寓♥里
I live in an apartment
水槽漏水漏进墙里
Sink leaks through the walls
下东区到处是床虱子
Lower East Side full of bedbugs
大厅里到处是瘾君子
Junkies in the halls
房♥子被入室抢劫
House been broken into
西♥藏♥的唐卡被人偷走
Tibetan thangkas stole
抽冰♥毒♥的拿走了我的雕像
Speed freaks took my statues
让我的爱情变成了蠢事
And made my love a fool
抽冰♥毒♥的拿走了我的雕像
Speed freaks took my statues
让我的爱情变成了蠢事
And made my love a fool
-你们还想听吗? -好
– Do you wanna hear more or… – Yeah.
有个大型的试音活动
I got this big audition.
艾伦·金斯堡在公♥寓♥里搞了个派对
There was this party at Allen Ginsberg’s apartment.
你就是在那里见到的迪伦?
And that’s where you met Dylan
是的
Uh, yes.
你觉得他怎么样?
– What did you think of him – Uh, Dylan was fine.
迪伦挺好的
有很多疯狂的人 都嗑嗨了 都去见他
There were all these crazy people,
all getting high and coming up to him
转得越来越快 鲍勃并没有反应
and spinning faster and faster, and Bob didn’t react.
我觉得他就在一旁观察了整件事
I think he just, uh, watched the whole thing.
我觉得他喜欢这种混乱
I think he liked the chaos.
我是个放荡又杂乱的男孩
I am a rake and a rambling boy
有好多城市我喜欢
There’s many a city I did enjoy
(排练录音室)
– Woo!
但我现在娶了个更好的妻子
But now I married me a better wife
我爱她胜过爱生命
And I love her dearer Than I love my life
我的想法是为整个演出组织一个
My idea was to have a kind of a jug band,
即兴的坛罐乐队
uh, for the whole show,
类似于吉姆·夸斯金的坛罐乐队那样
something, uh, along the lines of maybe, uh, Kweskin Jug Band…
但没有实现
but that didn’t happen.
他们当时正在SIR录音室彩排
They were in the middle of the rehearsals at SIR Studio,
我和李维谈过 他问迪伦说,我能不能拍摄排练时的幕后花絮
and I talked to Levy, and he asked Dylan if it was all right for me to shoot
B-roll of the rehearsal.
迪伦说可以 但李维告诉我没有预算了
Dylan was all right with it, but Levy told me there was no budget.
因为我觉得这会有很好的发展
Because I thought that this was really going to go somewhere,
于是我拿出了自己所有积蓄 全部自掏腰包
I took all the money that I had,and I paid for everything out of my own pocket.
鲍勃喜欢你吗?
– Did Bob like you
不知道 谁知道呢?
I don’t know, who knows
就像照镜子一样
He was… It was like looking into a mirror.
你要么看到了你想看到的东西 要么就讨厌你看到的东西
You either saw what you wanted to see, or you hated what you saw.
我可以告诉你一点
I can tell you this, back then I used to,
我会这样拿欧洲风格
and I held mine like this, you know, the European style.
在金斯堡家的那晚过后 鲍勃也开始这样拿了
After that night at Ginsberg’s, Bob started holding it like that, too.
这是我带的头
That was me.
丽塔·梅
Rita May, Rita May
你是如何成为这样的?
How did you ever get that way
你何时见到过光?
When’d you ever see the light
你为何从不害怕?
Don’t you ever feel afraid
你让我辗转反侧 犹豫不决
You got me burning and a-turning
但我知道我肯定在长进
But I know I must be learning
丽塔·梅
Rita May
我没有感觉到喜爱
And I don’t sense affection
没有感激也没有爱
No gratitude or love
你的忠诚不属于我
Your loyalty is not to me
而是属于天上的星辰
– But to the stars above – Yeah!
再来杯咖啡上路
One more cup of coffee for the road
在我走之前再来杯咖啡
One more cup of coffee ‘fore I go
敬下方的山谷
To the valley below
我去了下东区一个爵士乐音乐人家
I was going to a jazz musician friend of mine house
in the Lower East Side,
正要过马路的时候 一辆车拦住了我
and I was just about to cross the street, and a car cut me off.
是鲍勃
It was Bob.
是迪伦
It was Dylan.
而且
And…
从来没有用语言表达出
It was never verbalized.
我认识他 或者说他认识我
I knew who he was, or he knew I knew.
只是遇上了
Just sort of passed, you know.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!