The DA said he was the one Who did the deed
都是白人的陪审团表示同意
And the all-white jury agreed
鲁宾·卡特被错误审判
Rubin Carter was falsely tried
被判一级谋杀 猜猜谁出庭作证了?
The crime was murder one Guess who testified
北罗和布拉德利 两人都说了谎
Bello and Bradley, and they both lied
报纸都跟风报道
And the newspapers They all went along for the ride
这样一个人的人生
How can the life of such a man
为何会落入一些蠢蛋的股掌之间?
Be in the palm of some fool’s hand
看到他显然被诬陷
To see him obviously framed
让我无法控制地感到羞耻 生活在这样一个国家
Couldn’t help but make me feel ashamed To live in a land
在这里 公平只是一场游戏
Where justice is a game
现在所有穿着外套 打着领带的罪犯…
Now all the criminals In their coats and their ties…
现在所有穿着外套 打着领带的罪犯
“Now all the criminals in their coats and ties
都可以自♥由♥自在地喝马天尼酒 看着太阳升起
are free to drink martinis and watch the… and watch the sun rise.”
于此同时鲁宾像佛祖一样 坐在三平♥米♥的牢房♥里
“While Rubin sits like Buddha in a ten-foot cell,
人间炼狱中的一个无辜的人
an innocent man in a living hell.”
我觉得太棒了
I thought that was great.
因为《飓风歌♥谣》
Because the ballad of the Hurricane…
表达了一条不可磨灭的信息 司法不公
uh, sent an indelible message of justice gone awry,
明白吗?
you know what I mean
所以
So… So…
迪伦通过此举将这个信息 远远地传播开去
Dylan doing that spread the word far and wide.
这就是飓风的故事
That’s the story of the Hurricane
但故事不会结束 直到他们还他清白
But it won’t be over Till they clear his name
补偿他坐牢的时间
And give him back the time he’s done
将他投入监狱 他本可以成为
Put in a prison cell But one time he coulda been
世界冠军
The champion of the world
让我介绍你给大家认识
Let me introduce you to everybody.
很多来帮助我的人都是白人
Many of the people who came to help me were white people,
这肯定让当局震惊了
which must have surprised the authorities,
因为当局声称我犯下这些罪
because the authorities claimed that I committed this crime
是因为我恨白人
because of my hatred for white people.
但这么多白人
But here’s all these white folks
来帮这个可怜的黑人
coming to help this poor black man
他无辜被陷害坐牢
who’s in prison for something that he didn’t do,
他没有犯罪
something that he didn’t do. I mean, it…
非常棒
it was great.
如果法庭拒绝 你会怎么做?
What happens if the courts say no, where do you go from there
你还会再次上诉吗?
Are you gonna go back into the courts once again
如果法庭拒绝 那我们就继续抗争
If the courts say no, we just keep on fighting.
没有拒绝这回事
There’s no such… There’s no such thing as no.
只有肯定的回答
There’s just yes,
前方道路敞亮 我们会继续抗争
and the road is straight ahead, and we keep on going.
鲍勃永远都在搜寻
Bob always been searching.
我现在每次见鲍勃 我们不常见面
Every time I see Bob now, and which we don’t see each other frequently,
但我每次见他都会问: “你找到了吗 鲍勃?”
but every time I see him, I ask Bob, “Have you found it yet, Bob”
鲍勃会说:“我找到了”
And Bob says, “Yeah, I found it.”
但我知道他还没找到 因为他还在继续搜寻
But I know he hasn’t, ’cause he keeps searching.
他经常说:“你今天要搜寻什么?”
He’d always say, “Hey, what are you searching for today”
我会说:“什么?”
I’d say, “What”
他会说:“我知道你是个搜寻者 你在搜寻什么?”
He’d say, “I know you’re a searcher. What are you searching for”
我说:“飓风 我在搜寻圣杯”
I’d say, uh, “Well, Hurricane, I’m searching for the Holy Grail.”
他说:“什么?”
And he’d say, “What”
我说:“我会一直搜寻 直到找到为止 就像加拉哈德骑士”
I said, “I’m gonna search until I find it, like Sir Galahad.”
这就是我要搜寻的东西
That’s what I’m looking for.
五分钟
– Five minutes. Five minutes. –
你觉得他是个天才吗?
Do you think he’s a genius
鲍勃·迪伦是个天才吗?
Is Bob Dylan a genius
不知道 那是个奇怪的词
I don’t know. That’s a strange word.
也许吧
Maybe.
我觉得他做的最棒的一件事 就是将一群积极性很高
I think the most brilliant thing he did was putting a group of highly motivated
又充满抱负的人聚在一起 上火车 完全不管
and ambitious people on a train with no supervision,
让他们成为自己最极端的版本
and then let them become the most extreme versions of themselves.
这是你对这件事的描述吗?
Is that how you’d describe what happened
我知道我就是这么个情况
I know that’s what happened to me.
走吧
Let’s go. Let’s go.
走吧
Let’s go.
那你为什么要来和我聊?
So, why did you come here to speak to me
我想表达出我的诉求
Well, to try and, you know, stake my claim
我是来说:“这就是我 这个电影是我拍的”
and say, “Here I am, this is me. I’m the one who made this.
你们在用这个电影
You’re using it.
没有我这就不会存在 我是拍电影的人
This wouldn’t exist without me. I’m the filmmaker here.”
1975年12月4日 加拿大蒙特利尔
December 4th, 1975, Montreal, Canada,
滚雷巡演的最后一场计划内演出
last scheduled concert for the Rolling Thunder Revue.
我们这些灵魂集结在 滚雷巡演的最后一站
We phantoms are assembled at the end of the Rolling Thunder tour.
罗杰?走了 卢瑟?
Roger Let’s go. Luther
我们开始这段旅程是为了找回美国
We started out trying to recover America.
我们发现了一些自己的真♥相♥
We discovered a certain amount of truth about ourselves.
本以为爱意已经消失的老朋友
Old friends who thought their loves had been lost
得以重聚 并能够真诚地面对彼此
were able to get together and, uh, face each other eye to eye
对着电子麦克风合唱
and sing over an electrical microphone
以取悦无数的年轻的向往者们
to please the desires of myriad young yearners,
他们一直在寻找某种联盟和社区
who had been seeking some kind of union and community
在那里看到了社区的形象
and saw therein an image of that community.
巡演成功吗?
Was the tour a success
巡演是一场灾难 惨不忍♥睹
The tour was a disaster, it was a catastrophe.
我告诉他说 我们应该去两万人的场地演出
– Why – Well, I told ’em we should be playing to 20,000-seaters,
但他们却想在小场地表演
but instead, you know, they wanted to play all these small joints.
台上有16到18个人演出 还有15个舞台助理和工程师
Now you’ve got 16 to 18 people onstage, and you got 15 people on the back line.
要付巴士、酒店、餐饮的钱 但只去三千人的
Buses and hotel rooms and catering, and you’re only playing to houses
场馆表演
with 3,000 seats,
所以肯定会亏钱
so you’re gonna hemorrhage money.
还没上路的时候就已经亏损了
We were in the red before we even got on the road.
不 没有成功
No, it wasn’t a success.
如果用获利来衡量的话肯定不算成功
Not if you measure success in terms of profit.
但在冒险的层面上是成功的
But it was a sense of adventure.
所以在很多方面都是非常成功的
So, in many ways, yes, it was very successful.
走了
Let’s go.
该走了
Time to go.
– Come on. We’re on. – Yeah, Rob, you look pretty.
那次巡演遗留到今天的还有什么?
What remains of that tour to this day
没有了
Nothing.
没有任何东西
Not one single thing.
灰烬
Ashes.
妈妈 擦掉我脸上的血
Mama, wipe the blood off of my face
我已经看不清楚了
I can’t see through it anymore
我需要有人和我交谈 我需要新的躲藏之处
I need someone to talk to And a new hiding place
我觉得我在敲开天堂之门
I feel like I’m knockin’ On heaven’s door
敲啊敲 敲开天堂之门
Knock, knock, knockin’ On heaven’s door
敲啊敲 敲开天堂之门
Knock, knock, knockin’ On heaven’s door
敲啊敲 敲开天堂之门
Knock, knock, knockin’ On heaven’s door
敲啊敲 敲开天堂之门
Knock, knock, knockin’ On heaven’s door
妈妈 我能听到雷声滚滚
Mama, I can hear that thunder roll
从上帝遥远的海岸传来回声
Echoing down from God’s distant shore
我能听到他在呼喊我的灵魂
I can hear Him calling out for my soul
我觉得我在敲开天堂之门
l feel I’m knocking on heaven’s door
敲啊敲 敲开天堂之门
Knock, knock, knockin’ On heaven’s door
敲啊敲 敲开天堂之门
Knock, knock, knockin’ On heaven’s door
敲啊敲 敲开天堂之门
Knock, knock, knockin’ On heaven’s door
敲啊敲 敲开天堂之门
Knock, knock, knockin’ On heaven’s door
你们所有看到了片段和瞬间的人
You who saw it all, or saw flashes and fragments,
以我们为例 吸取一些教训
take from us some example,
试着重新振作起来
try and get yourselves together,
改正你的行为 找到属于你的社区
clean up your act, find your community,
做一些对于你自己的意识的 所谓的救赎行为
pick up on some kind of redemption of your own consciousness,
更在意你的朋友
become more mindful of your own friends,
你自己的作品
your own work,
你自己的冥想
your own proper meditation,
你自己的艺术
your own proper art,
和你自己的美
your own beauty.
迈出去 将之变为你自己的永恒
Go out and make it for your own eternity.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!