他最差劲了
he was the worst.
他打扮成迪伦的样子 模仿他说话的语气
He dressed like Dylan, he tried to talk like Dylan,
总是给自己脸上贴金
always trying to ingratiate himself.
他以为自己是亨特·汤普森
He thought he was Hunter Thompson
只是因为他给《滚石杂♥志♥》写文章
just because he was writing for Rolling Stone.
他不希望周围有任何有视野的人
He didn’t want anyone else with vision around.
他最后给你们造成麻烦了吗?
Did he wind up causing problems for you
拜托了
Please.
蟑螂真的会在房♥子里搞出麻烦吗?
Does the cockroach really cause problems for the house
不会的 只是令人讨厌
No, it’s just a nuisance.
凡多普是个不同寻常的人
Van Dorp was an unusual guy.
他是那种 需要敌人的人
He’s one of those kind of people who’s trying to… just needs an enemy.
And…
没有敌人的时候他也试图创造敌人
uh, he was trying to make enemies where there weren’t any,
这方面他很成功
and, uh, he… he was…he was successful at that.
他惹怒了很多
He… He angered a lot… lots of people,
很多人 尤其是提供餐饮的人
especially in catering.
他会吃两三顿饭的量
He would eat two or three, uh, meals
把别人的饭也吃掉
that really… really were for somebody else.
他吃得太多
So, he ate more than he was supposed to,
我觉得他…
and I think… and I think he…
我觉得他也会多管闲事
…uh, I think he stuck his nose in places it might’ve should not have been.
他也是一个很多疑的人
He was also a very paranoid person.
向其他人抱怨说他的房♥间被监听了
Complained to people that his room was bugged.
罗杰·麦奎因当时也参加了巡演
Uh, which, you know, McGuinn was on that tour,
麦奎因当时痴迷复杂的电子设备
and McGuinn who at that point was into, uh, very sophisticated electronics.
我不是说那些设备没有被窃听 但是…
So I’m not saying it wasn’t bugged but…
我也不是说的确被窃听了
but I’m not saying that it was bugged,
因为这件事我不确定
because I don’t know that for a fact.
每张票都是五块八
All tickets are $8.50 a ticket.
看你演出的观众是怎么样的?
What were the audiences like…
that you played to
他们都是
Well, they would all be…
异常开心
hysterically happy.
所以回答这个问题
So, I mean, you can’t really judge much
“观众都是怎么样的”你也无法判断
from saying, “What would the audiences be like”
他们都是抢破了头才抢到票的
They would all be people who would’ve slit each other’s throats to get there.
多么可爱的一对
What a lovely couple!
-别创造迷思了 -一对什么?
– Don’t make myths. A couple of what – A couple of what
他们说一切都可以替代
They say ev’rything can be replaced
但一切距离都很遥远
That ev’ry distance is not near
所以我记着每一个
So I remember ev’ry face
让我来到这里的人的每一张脸
Of ev’ry man who put me here
琼·贝兹和我什么都能唱
Joan Baez and me could sing anything.
我们睡着了都可以合唱
We could sing together in our sleep.
事实上
As a matter of fact,
我经常在睡梦中听到她的声音
lot of times when I was sleeping, I’d hear her voice.
在那边孤独的人群中
Yonder down here in this lonely crowd
有一个发誓不是自己的错
Is a man who swears he’s not to blame
我整天都能听到他大声呼喊
All day long I hear him shouting loud
高声哭喊说他被陷害了
Crying out that he been framed
我看到了光明…
I see my light…
琼非常勇敢
Joan was so courageous.
很自律
Self-disciplined.
我第一次认识她的时候 她像是随着流星雨降临到地球上的
When I first met her, it seemed like she’d come down to Earth from a meteorite.
她从未改变过
And she’s never changed.
她一直像是 随着流星雨降临到地球上来的
She always seems like she’s just come down from a meteorite.
对于巡演你没有保留意见?
You had no reservations about going on tour
这个嘛
Well…
当然
Sure.
I mean…
我是说
听起来可能会很有趣 但我也和迪伦打过交道
I think it probably sounded like… fun, but I also had experienced Dylan,
知道巡演时会有趣还是无趣
and, you know, how much fun that can be on any tour or not.
所以说…
So, um…
但我觉得 知道会有很多人来看
But I think, know… knowing that it was gonna be a lot of people,
我也会有家人陪伴
and I was gonna have my own family with me…
听起来很刺♥激♥
It sounded exciting, you know.
我有我自己的自♥由♥
I had my own freedom…
可以自♥由♥地唱歌♥跳舞 这种自♥由♥在我自己演出时是没有的
to sing and dance in a way that I didn’t do on my own stage.
也许她的任务不够 她开始有点坐立不安
Maybe there wasn’t enough for her to do and she’d begin to go a little stir-crazy.
开始跳布加洛舞
Started doing, uh…
开始和一些也许不该接触的人打交道
boogaloo and hanging out with people maybe she shouldn’t be hanging out with,
然后
and, um…
Ugh.
我不知道发生了什么
I don’t know what happened.
老天 坐在鲍勃·迪伦边上
Boy, sitting right next to Bob Dylan, man. Whew.
能借个火吗?如果你有火的话
I got a light if you got,
有次我打扮成迪伦的样子 我时不时会这么做
One time, I got all dressed up as Bob, which I would do periodically.
我会贴上一些胡子标记 弄出胡子的样子
I used to put these little beard markings all over and have a mustache on.
然后戴上他的帽子
And then I’d put his hat on
在脸上涂白色的油彩
and some whiteface.
你一直打扮得那么好
All the time you dress so fine
正直盛年 给流浪汉扔了一毛钱
Threw the bums a dime in your prime…
我走来走去 没有人注意到
I walked over with nobody really paying attention,
我就成了鲍勃
and I’d be Bob.
有张桌子上摆了食物、咖啡、 餐饮那些东西
And there was this table of, like, food and catering and coffee,
路易在那里 我说: “帅哥 给我来点咖啡”
and Louie was there, and I said…”Handsome, give me some coffee.”
人们突然就开始给我倒咖啡
Instantly, people got me some coffee like that.
“你要这个吗?”
“D’you want this D’you want this You want milk Do you want sugar”
“你要牛奶吗?你要糖吗?”
我就这样拿着
And I just had in my hand, going like that,
他们就像对待鲍勃一样对待我
and they treated me the way they treat Bob.
“要这个吗?要那个吗?要帮忙吗?”
“D’you want this D’you want that What can we do”
棒极了
It was amazing.
棒极了 直到我说了一句
It was amazing until finally I said something like,
“拜托了 路易”
“Oh, for Christ sake, Louie.” And then he realized.
然后他才意识到
Oh, yeah, and I had a little wig on with my hair coming out underneath it.
我当时还戴了假发 真头发露出来了一点
糟透了
Terrible.
有点像亨利八世的宫廷
It’s like the court of Henry VIII or something, you know
谁是安妮·博林?谁会被砍头?
Who’s Anne Boleyn, you know Which one is gonna get the ax, you know
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean You know,
有这样的一种动态
there’s that kind of dynamic.
人们会计谋接近他
And people are maneuvering to get closer,
还有人想利用你来实施计谋
and then there are the people who are using you to maneuver.
戴维·曼斯菲尔德想和我唱一首歌♥
David Mansfield wanted to sing a song with me, uh…
老天
Ugh. God.
那个鼓手也想
That, uh, a drummer did.
我不懂这意义何在
I didn’t see what the point of it all was.
化妆对你有什么作用?
– What does makeup do for you –
不知道
I don’t know.
略微遮掩一些丑陋吧
Just hides, you know, the ugliness a little bit.
当然所有人
Everyone, of course, you know,
都想要得到自己的机会
wanted their shot,
想要接近巨星的机会
wanted their time in the sun.
但我们都知道 你必须要
But we all know that, you know, you have to…
为演出着想 做牺牲
give for the good of the show.
能参加演出是莫大的荣幸
And it was such an honor to be there,
所以这方面没有问题
so that was no problem.
巡演的时候和你最亲近的是谁?
Who were the people you were closest with on the tour
我知道听起来挺奇怪的 但我觉得和鲍勃和亲近
I know this sounds funny, but I felt close to Bob.
我一遇到他就觉得和他很亲近
I just always felt close to him from the moment I met him.
我敢肯定很多人都这么感觉
Um, I’m sure many people that feel that way.
Um…
但我问米克·朗森
I know Mick Ronson told me, however, when I said, um…
“你是不是也喜欢鲍勃?” 他说:“我不知道
you know, “Don’t you love Bob” and he said, “I don’t know.
他从没和我说过话”
He’s never spoken to me.”
有次我们在麻省
Um, and then once we were in Massachusetts,
有些人要来
and people were about to arrive.
我不知道他们是谁 但不是我们小团体的人
I don’t know who they were, but not our little group.
地下室只有我和鲍勃两个人 鲍勃说:“罗尼 帮帮我”
Bob and I were alone in the basement, and Bob said, “Ronee, help.”
我说:“帮什么?”
And I said, “Help what”
我后来觉得非常糟糕 因为我不是有意
And… And I felt so bad about that afterwards because I didn’t mean to be…
滚雷巡演:鲍勃·迪伦传奇(2019)
Rolling Thunder Revue: A Bob Dylan Story by Martin Scorsese