哦妈妈 我还遗漏了什么?
O mother what have I left out
哦妈妈 我还遗忘了什么?
O mother what have I forgotten
哦妈妈 永别
O mother farewell
穿着长长的黑鞋
with a long black shoe
与共♥产♥党永别
farewell with Communist Party
穿着破碎的长袜
and a broken stocking
永别了 你胸口有六根长长的黑发
farewell with six dark hairs
on the wen of your breast
永别了 穿着你的旧裙子
farewell with your old dress
还有阴♥道♥周围长长的黑色毛发
and a long black beard around the vagina
你的眼睛 你俄♥罗♥斯♥的眼睛
with your eyes with your eyes of Russia
你身无分文的眼睛
with your eyes of no money
你的艾伦诺姨妈的眼睛
with your eyes of Aunt Elanor
你震惊的眼睛
with your eyes of shock
你做过额叶切除术的眼睛
with your eyes of lobotomy
你离婚的眼睛 你中风的眼睛
with your eyes of divorce with your eyes of stroke
你孤独的眼睛
with your eyes alone
你的眼睛
with your eyes
你的眼睛
with your eyes
你满是鲜花的死亡”
with your death full of flowers.”
她穿过城市的街道
She walks alone Through the city blocks
哦 听到钟表的滴答
Oh, hears the tickin’ of the clocks
我在水滨码头看到了她
Hunts for her by the waterfront docks
水手们都从那里来
Where the sailors all come in
也许他会在那里与她再次相遇
Maybe he’ll see her there once again
他要等待多长时间?
How long must he wait
再来一次简单的命运转折
One more time For a simple twist of fate
和我聊聊巡演的精神吧
Tell me a bit about the spirit of the tour.
如果你唱一首新歌♥
– ‘Cause you’re doing new songs, right – Yeah.
-对吗? -是
And a lot of people in the audience expected the old songs.
而很多观众希望听老歌♥
拉索 这是第一条法则
But Ratso, you know, that’s the first…
预期的基本法则
– one of the first rules… – What’s that
如果你有很高的预期就会失望
The expectations, you know
If you have big expectations, you’re gonna be let down.
所以不能有任何预期
You can’t have any expectations.
但人们有预期 人们有预想
But people do have preconceptions.
那是他们的问题了 拉索 那是他们的问题了
That’s their problem, Ratso. That’s their own problem.
我们不能对所有人负责的 懂吗?
We can’t account for everybody who’s walking around, you know
所有那些期待很高的人
Like having expectations.
谁他妈在乎?
I mean, who gives a shit
是
Yeah.
他们在公园坐在一起
They sat together in the park
夜晚的天空逐渐变暗
As the evening sky got dark
她看着他 他感到了火花
She looked at him and he felt a spark
骨头感到刺痛
Tingle to his bones
就在那时 他感到了孤独
‘Twas then he felt alone
希望他自己改过自新
And he wished he’d gone straight
小心等待简单的命运转折
And watched out For a simple twist of fate
他们一起沿着古运河走
They walked along by the old canal
有一点疑惑 我记得很清楚
A little confused, I remember well
在一个奇怪的酒店停步
And stopped into a strange hotel
酒店的霓虹灯闪耀
With a neon burnin’ bright
他感受到了夜晚的热度
He felt the heat of the night
像一辆货车向他袭来
Hit him like a freight train
移♥动♥着 带着简单的命运转折
Moving with a simple twist of fate
某处响起轻柔的萨克斯音乐
A saxophone someplace softly played
她沿着拱廊走着
As she was walkin’ on by the arcade
听到了旋律的起落
She heard the melody rise and fade
太阳正在升起
The sun was coming up
她拿出一枚硬币
She dropped a coin into the cup
放进门口盲人的茶杯里
Of a blind man at the gate
忘却了简单的命运转折
And forgot about A simple twist of fate
他醒来时她已不在
He woke up, she was gone
他什么都没看到 只有黎明
He didn’t see nothing but the dawn
他起床 重新穿上衣服
He got out of bed And put his clothes back on
拉开遮光帘
Pushed back the blinds
找到了她留下的字条
Found a note she’d left behind
他完全无法认同
To which he just could not relate
都是简单的命运转折
All about a simple twist of fate
他听到了钟表的滴答
He hears the ticking of the clocks
独自穿过城市的街道
And walks alone Through the city blocks
在水滨码头追寻到了她
Hunts her down by the waterfront docks
水手们蜂拥而来
Where the sailors all roll in
也许他会再次认出她
Maybe he’ll spot her once again
他必须要等待多长时间?
How long must he wait
再一次 简单的命运转折
One more time For a simple twist of fate
人们告诉我
People tell me it’s a crime
知道太多东西太长时间是一种罪恶
To know too much for too long a time
她应该在我盛年时认识我
She should’ve caught me in my prime
这样她就不会离开
She would’ve stayed with me
相反 我将要出海
Instead I’m going off to sea
让我自己冥想
And leaving me to meditate
冥想那简单的命运转折
Upon that simple twist of fate
我将辞去总统职务 明天中午生效
I shall resign the presidency effective at noon tomorrow.
副总统福特届时将在这间办公室
Vice President Ford will be sworn in as president
宣誓成为总统
at that hour in this office.
我梦到我见到了圣奥古斯丁
I dreamed I saw Saint Augustine
如同你我一般还活着
Alive as you or me…
托马斯·杰佛逊说
Thomas Jefferson said, “The people…
“人♥民♥是保存我们自♥由♥的 唯一值得依赖的保障”
are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.”
…手臂下夹着毯子
With a blanket underneath his arm
以及纯金的外套…
And a coat of solid gold…
亚伯拉罕·林肯重申了美国的信念
Abraham Lincoln renewed this American article of faith
他问:“全世界还有更好的方式 或更平等的希望吗?”
asking, “Is there any better way or equal hope in the world”
躲开
Go!
大家都躲开
Everybody get out of the way, now!
趴下
Get down!
躲开
Get out of the way!
出来吧 天赋异禀的国王和女王们
Come out ye gifted kings and queens…
有太多人在打击美国各个制度
We’ve got too many people who are knocking every institution,
包括国会、总统、美国国旗
including the Congress, the president, the flag,
一切
everything.
我觉得我们该站起来说
I think it’s time to stand up and say,
“我们相信这些制度 我们相信美国”
“Well, we believe in these institutions, and we believe in America.”
我觉得美国应该多唱唱歌♥
And I think America ought to sing a little bit.
…accordingly
知道你不是一个人
And know you’re not alone
我们现在聊的是鲍勃·迪伦这个人
Now, we’re talking about Bob Dylan the man,
我们聊的是这个
that’s who we’re talking about,
他唱歌♥时宣扬的信息
the message he preaches when he sings…
但你不能把一切都放在显微镜之下
– You can’t use microscopes on everything. – The happiness…
没有用显微镜
You’re not using microscopes.
-你用的是信息本身 -你不能这样用手术刀
– You can’t use a scalpel that way. – You’re using the message.
我觉得挺压抑的
I thought it was sort of depressing…
人们居然会排两天的队去见一个人
that people would stand in line for two days to see a man.
这就证明
It just so… shows…
他们有这种需要 需要某些东西或某些人
they have that need for something or somebody to…
带来救赎之类的
bring salvation or something. You know
但我也去了
But I did it, too.
不知道
I don’t know.
演出前一天大概下午5点的时候
About five in the afternoon, the day before the show, right
-是 -你也在那儿
– Yeah. – You were there,
你已经去了好几天了 你立刻就喜欢上我了 是不是?
you’d been there for a couple of days, you hit on me right away.
你说你想要这个纽扣
You said you wanted this button, right
他以为我是迪伦之类的
Thought I was Dylan or some shit like that.
是的
– Yeah, right. Mm-hmm. – Yeah.
很多人以为你就是迪伦 拉里
A lot of people think you are, Larry.
挺明显的
Well, it’s pretty obvious.
把眼镜摘下来
Take your glasses off for a minute.
-我不是他 -不管怎么样
– I’m not him. – Well, anyways…
那个叫拉索的小混♥蛋♥
That little shit Ratso
滚雷巡演:鲍勃·迪伦传奇(2019)
Rolling Thunder Revue: A Bob Dylan Story by Martin Scorsese