别睡 别睡啊
Fight it. come on. stay awake.
很多人不知道灌木和花一样
A lot of people don’t realize that bushes, just like flowers,
释放香味 特别是晚上
Emit a wonderful aroma, especially at night.
谁来闻闻这个
Who wants to sniff this bush?
罗尼去远足了
So ronnie’s out on some kind of hike.
惠勒在哪
Where’s wheeler?
他和某已婚女人做♥爱♥呢
He’s having sex with a married lady.
你在缝东西吗 -对的
Are you sewing? -yeah.
这是我们国家的徽章
This is my country’s emblem.
你觉得我们现在能私聊么
Do you think we can speak in private for a second?
行啊
Yeah. yeah.
我和酷兹和安东尼斯说过了
I already talked to kuzzik and artonius,
我们想正式邀请你
And we would like to officially invite
成为赞西亚军的一员
You to be a soldier in the xanthian army.
你真好
Well, that’s very kind of you,
但我想礼貌地拒绝
but I would like to respectfully decline.
我是和平主义者
I’m kind of a pacifist.
我不相信虚拟战争
I don’t really believe in imaginary bloodshed.
但每种信仰都没错啊
But there’s room in laire for all belief systems.
即使野蛮人也有他一席之地
Even early barbaric modalities have their place.
奥基 你是个好孩子 我喜欢你
Augie, look, you’re a good kid. I like you,
但我真不喜欢那种亲密的
But I’m not really into the whole buddy-buddy,
大家一起玩的事情
Let’s-go-do-stuff-together kind of thing.
那你怎么参加这个
Well, why are you here?
法庭的判决
It’s court-ordered.
你犯了什么错
What did you do?
之前我总是早上起来 说
I just had one of those days where you wake up and say,
过去十年我都干吗了
“where did the last 10 years of my life go?”
我一时冲动向我女友求婚
I asked my girlfriend to marry me out of impulse.
她把我甩了
She dumped me.
接着我开着牛一样的车撞上一个马的塑像
And then I ran a truck that looks like a bull into a statue of a horse.
我也是被逼的
I’m not here by choice either, by the way.
不是吗
No?
我的开导师让我来的
My guidance counselor signed me up.
真的吗 -对
Really? -yeah.
他说穿斗篷拿剑的
Said anyone who wears a cape and has a sword
应该有更多朋友
should have more friends.
胡扯 对吧
Whoop-dee-doo, right?
原来我们俩都不想来这
So both of us don’t want to be here.
不想
No.
我们有共同点了
Well, we got that in common.
你有女朋友没
So do you have a girlfriend?
什么
No. what?
你怎么会问 我没有
Why would you ask… no, I don’t have a girlfriend.
那个戴帽子的女孩呢
But what about that girl you’re always looking at,
你总是看她啊
with the cap and the…
你在说什么啊
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
别骗我了
Come on! don’t bullshit me.
你总是看她的
You’re always looking at her.
你是说埃斯普伦 纳瓦罗的女神吗
You mean esplen, the goddess of navalore?
我不知道 是吧
I don’t know. probably.
她叫萨拉
Her name’s sarah.
萨拉
Sarah.
对 萨拉
Ah, sarah.
你和她说过话吗
You ever talk to her?

No.
在战斗我杀过她几次
I’ve killed her a couple of times in battle,
那根本不算什么
But that’s not really anything.
去和她说话
Talk to her.
不 我不能和她说话
No, I can’t talk to her.
说点好话 来点美好回忆 她肯定喜欢
Romance her. give her that patch of yours. she’ll love it.
我不能把这个给她
No, I can’t give her this.
她肯定会喜欢的 干吗不呢
She’ll be flattered! why not?
我给你做的
I made it for you.
你给我做的
You made that for me?

Yeah.
你厉害 我不得不参加了
Great. now I gotta do it.
我就是这么想的
Yeah, that kind of was my plan.
伙计 你太卑鄙啦
That was so low, dude.
别这样啊 康妮 别睡着了
No. come on, connie. stay awake.
妈的
Fuck.
我要拉屎
I gotta pee.
马丁 你好啊
Hey! martin!
你在这干吗呢
What are you doing out here?
我在检查周围环境呢
I’m just doing my perimeter check.
你知道恐龙没有灭绝吗
Hey, did you know that dinosaurs are not extinct?
因为鸟就是恐龙后代 它们到处都是
Because birds are dinosaurs, and they’re everywhere.
这样啊
Now, all right.
我要拉屎了 真的
I gotta pee. I really gotta pee.
你看那啊
Look at that.
wheeler 你在吗
Yo, wheeler! you in there?
我的天
Oh, my god.
不错啊 伙计
Dude. nice, man.
这真是地上男人的经典啊
This is a classic case of guy on the ground.
对不起 -关我屁事
I’m sorry. -I don’t care.
好嘛
Okay.
我听说旅行当中有一些淫乱
So I heard there was some sex on the trip
还有毒品
And some drugs, too.
就差摇滚乐了
Only thing missing was rock ‘n’ roll.
丹尼带镇静剂做什么
What was danny doing with those ambiens?
在户外他容易失眠
He has trouble sleeping outdoors.
惠勒怎么会裸体躺在营中
How did wheeler come to be naked in the center of camp?
他梦游
He was sleepwalking.
丹尼给你毒品了吗
Danny ever offer you drugs? well…
回答我 -没有 女士
Answer me. – no, ma’am.
惠勒在你面前裸♥露♥自己了吗
Did wheeler ever expose himself to you?
当然没有
Hell no!
伙计 这些小伙子在这里决定你们的命运
Fellows? these young gentlemen here have decided your fates.
如果由我决定 我会把你们俩锁起来
If it was up to me, I’d lock you both up,
但是他们说你们没事了
But the boys are saying you’re okay.
这是你们最后一次机会 请表现得像个大人
This is your last chance. start acting like bigs.
谢谢 伙计
Thanks, guys.
少来 驯鹿游戏
Suck it, reindeer games!
我不是本·阿弗莱克(电影《驯鹿游戏》男主演)
I’m not Ben Affleck.
你是白人 那你就是本·阿弗莱克
You white? then you Ben Affleck.
是吧 惠勒 -是的 你是白人
Right, wheeler? – Yeah. you are white.
这倒是真的 我是白人
That’s true, I am white.
我们走
Let’s go.
准备走了
Ready to go?
是的 我准备好了 都好了
Yeah. I’m ready. all right.
精彩
Excellent!
你就要挂啦
You are going down!
别小看我的黑魔法
Don’t you mess with my dark arts.
你就等着被宰吧
You shall be slain.
我♥操♥ 对不起
Fuck my cock! sorry.
我有一个问题 惠勒 -好的 JJ
I have a question, Wheeler. yes, jj.
你需要多少次约会才能
How many dates do you have to go out
有机会碰一个女孩的
With a girl before you get to touch her…
咪♥咪♥ -是的
Boobs? yeah.
好问题
Good question.
所以你被击中手臂
So you get hit in the arm,
你就失去了你的手臂 -是的
You lose your arm. yes.
你要把手藏起来 像这样
You gotta put it behind you, like this.
你的腿被击中 你就没腿了
You get hit in the leg, you lose the leg.
再见腿
See you.
所以你要单脚跳
So you gotta hop.
你不能再用它了 -你要独脚到处跳
You can’t use it. – You gotta hop around?
是的是的 你是独脚
Yeah. yeah, you gotta hop.
如果你被击中胸部 然么你就
And if you get hit in the chest, then you’re…
选择的生活方式
Lifestyle you chose

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!