周六晚餐的时候 你也来坐坐吧
Hey,why don’t you come over for dinner on saturday night,
这样我们就能互相多了解了解
And we can get to know you a little bit better?
估计我来不了 不是你的问题
I don’t think so. it’s not you.
就是我比较讨厌和别人一起吃晚餐而已
I hate having dinner with people.
奥基 准备好去
Hey, augie, ready to…
好了 走吧 -行
Yeah, let’s go. – yeah.
他们应该在这边
I think they’re over here.
我太失望了 这可伤不了人
I’m disappointed. this isn’t gonna hurt anybody.
那个 你父母 还真是
So, your parents… wow.
吉姆不是我爸
Jim is not my dad.
明白了 那也算是好事
Okay. well, that’s probably good.
卑微的臣民们 都为阿根特拉国王让路
Hey, hey, odeon. make way for king argotron!
老兄啊
Dude.
如你女儿那般向我屈膝吧
Bow as your daughter does.
泽沙希亚人
Xanthians.
简直都不入我的眼
Why bother?
说得好 王上
Good one, sir.
你干嘛向那种人卑躬屈膝
Man, why do you bow for that guy?
他是国王啊 所有疆域人♥民♥都归他统领
Because he’s the king, and he rules the entire realm.
他统领一切 -没错
He rules the entire realm? – yeah.
我错了 所以他才在这虚拟游戏里耀武扬威的啊
My bad.is that when he is or isn’t whacking it to the sims?
那啥 阿吉 你要不要考虑下
You know, augie, maybe you should
别搞那个披风了
think about losing the cape.
至少别在大庭广众下穿这个
At least in public.
穿着这种披风 容易被别人当成空气
People tend to avoid people in capes.
虽说在这里有所不同
I know that’s not the case here.
瞧瞧这帮人的德行
Look at these people.
我就喜欢这种德行的人 -我知道
I like these people. – no, I know.
可是 这又不是现实 这里不是真正的世界
But, you know, this isn’t reality. it’s not the real world.
我知道 可在这种世界里 我用不着做自己啊
I know that, but in this world, I don’t have to be me.
我又卡住了
I’m stuck again!
好像你们族里有个人
Well, looks like maybe one of your people
需要我们帮忙了
could use a hand.
救命啊 来帮帮我 -我不喜欢那女人
Help! help! help! – her, I don’t like.
这就是敝人寒舍了
Okay. this is my place.
猪圈
Shit hole.
小子 虽说你不咋喜欢我
Look, kid, you’re obviously not a big fan of me,
那也随便你
and that’s okay,
可是在我们即将要度过的139小时后
But I think there’s something to be gained
我们终归会与对方冰释前嫌的
From us spending 139 more hours together.
才怪
Yeah.
我小时候 我爸扔下我走了
You know, my dad left me when I was young,
我明白这样有多糟
So I know it sucks,
可也正是不幸才使我们更加坚强 对吧
But what doesn’t kill us makes us stronger, right?
狗嘴里居然吐出象牙来了
Says the punk living in the shit hole.
这帮小丑是干嘛的
Who are these clowns?
基斯乐队啊
Kiss?
你居然不认识这乐队
You don’t know who kiss is?
听都没听过
No. never heard of them.
他们看着跟白♥痴♥似的
They look like idiots to me.
不对 你错了 小子
No, no, no, dude.
这四个人可是有史以来最睿智的智者了
These are four of the smartest guys who ever lived.
他们是在纽约长大的犹太人
They’re these jewish guys that grew up in new york,
为了泡妞 所以开始弹吉他 化浓妆
And they put on guitars and makeup to get girls,
他们所有的歌♥可讲的都是操的事儿
And all of their songs are about fucking!
我听着呢
I’m listening.
听好了 这首歌♥叫《爱之枪》
Seriously, this song is called love gun,
讲的是保罗·斯坦利的老二
And it’s about paul stanley’s dick
还讲了姑娘们都是怎么在他老二那爽到的
And how this girl’s gonna get some of his dick!
真牛
Cool.
没想到犹太人也能唱这么好
I didn’t know jews could sing like that.
不是 他们以前没这么牛
No. no. they couldn’t at the time.
所以才穿的跟小丑似的
That’s why they had to dress like clowns.
他们就这样泡到妞的
This got them girls?
学着点 他们可就这样30年如一日的身边女人不断啊
Get this! they’ve been getting pussy nonstop for 30 years!
估计现在也正享受春宵呢 这帮老不死的
They’re probably fucking right now, and they’re old dudes!
只要化成大花脸 就万事OK了
They put makeup on, and it’s all good!
这么牛啊
No shit?
你扣动了我对你无尽的
You pull the trigger of my
爱之枪的扳机
Love gun
你看 罗尼 他的老二就是枪
You see, ronnie? his dick is the gun!
爱之枪
Love gun
爱之枪
Love gun
爱之枪
Love gun
这周我们做了14小时
Okay, we logged 14 hours this weekend.
还不够啊
That’s not gonna be enough.
我们得想办法争取到工作日
Somehow we gotta get them on the weekdays, too.
我们可以装他们叔叔 接他们放学
Hey, we could pretend to be their uncles, pull them out of school.
那很诡异
That just sounds kind of creepy.
我想也是
Yeah, I guess.
真性感 就像草莓巧克力
Hey! sexy like a chocolate strawberry.
她怎么了
What’s her problem?
不知道
I don’t know.
你都做得很明了了
I mean, you laid that genius line on her.
她怎么就拒绝了呢
I can’t believe she didn’t take your bait.
对啊 怎么会
I know, right?
看哪
Well, well, well.
这不是狗屎先生和无聊博士吗
If it isn’t mr. bullshit and dr. I’m-full-of-shit.
我们怎么无聊了
In what way are we full of shit?
又有谁是博士
Which one of us has the ph. d?
和男孩们的首个周末过得怎样
So how was your first weekend with the boys?
很好 我们做了14小时 你能签字吗
It was great. we did 14 hours. will you sign our sheets?
我们能多做点吗 散散步 加到50小时
Maybe give us a few more, just for kicks? round it up to 50?
干吗羞辱我
Don’t you sass me.
你们觉得我会说不啊
What, do you think I’m a pushover?
你知道我曾经的早餐是什么吗
You know what I used to eat for breakfast?
可♥卡♥因♥
Cocaine.
你知道我曾经的午餐是什么吗
You know what I used to eat for lunch?
可♥卡♥因♥
Cocaine.
那你晚餐吃什么 可♥卡♥因♥吗
What’d you have for dinner? was it cocaine?
我会给你们签字的
I will sign your sheets,
但你要知道我不是专职签字的
But you need to know I am not here to service your hours.
我是来帮助这些年轻人的
I’m here to service these young boys.
你以为我会关心你们是否进监狱吗
Do you think I give a shit if you guys go to prison?
我进过监狱 没错
I’ve been to prison. I have.
我进过监狱
I’ve been to prison.
因为吸毒 酗酒 精神失常
A prison of drugs, alcohol and sick thoughts.
我曾经精神错乱
I used to have sick thoughts.
所以你们别进来
So don’t you come in here,
跟我叫嚣工作时间
Preaching to me about hours
当你站在那时 你也站在那时
When you’re standing over there, and you’re standing over there,
我不知道该听谁说
And I don’t know which way is up!
我们是不是等下再来
Um… should we come back?
我们可以等下再来
We can come back. yeah.
给我吧
Come here.
我们准备在外野营过夜 本周的重头戏
We’re having an overnight camping trip, big bear this weekend.
我建议你们带孩子们一起参加
I suggest that you ask your littles to go with you.
多关心下他们
Maybe worry a little bit about them
而不是自己的工作时间
and not so much about your hours.
过夜吗 太棒了 我们参加
Overnight? that’s great. sign us up.
伙计们 帮个忙好吗
And, fellas, will you do me a favor?
下次你们想跟我造♥反♥
Next time you want to bullshit me,
先自己打一架
Bullshit each other instead, okay?
亲自感受下
See how that feels.
我讨厌露营
I hate camping.
你可以随便玩玩嘛
You could use a little dose of the outdoors.
露营很无聊 又脏 我讨厌睡在石头上
Camping blows. it’s dirty, and I don’t like sleeping on rocks.
带些安定 你就能睡得像婴儿一样
Bring some ambien. you’ll sleep like a baby.
总是有人拿着美声吉他
There’s always a guy with an acoustic
弹吉他水平又超烂
Guitar that doesn’t quite know how to play it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!