那个小伙子将羊肉配红酒吃
The lad had seasoned his mutton with wine
还有浆果 居然不是蜂蜜酒
berry and not mead!
你看到我在那些怪物身上
Hey, did you see that spell of unbreakable madness
下的不可抵挡的狂怒之咒没
I casted on those orcs?
没看见
I don’t think so.
月亮的长度 从此就叫”蜜月”了
The length of a moon, hence “honeymoon. ”
熬了8小时 就剩142小时了
Eight hours down, 142 to go.
这都什么破事儿啊
This sucks ass.
老兄 我可是在中世纪过的下午
Dude, I just spent the afternoon in middle-earth
还和一帮乐得跟傻♥逼♥似的怪物待一起
With glee-glop and the floopty-doos, all right?
您让我歇会成不
Give me a fucking break.
老子还他妈的被劫车了呢
I got fucking carjacked.
有什么了不起 我还被甩了呢
Yeah? well, I got dumped.
你活该
You deserved it!
我讨厌你那副嘴脸
I hate your face.
我还讨厌 你的嘴脸呢
I hate your face.
罗尼 过来 握好方向盘
Ronnie! ronnie! take the wheel!
行 -你俩干嘛呢
Yeah. – what are you doing?
危险死了 他又不会开车
That is not safe! he can’t drive!
太危险了
This is unsafe.
行了 都停下 住手
Okay, stop! stop! okay!
靠 我开着呢
What the fuck? I’m driving! what…
苍天啊
Oh, my god!
不错啊 看你带的好头
Nice. look what you started.
满意了吧 -我要弄死你
Happy now? – I’m gonna kill you!
我哪招惹你了
What did I do?
那我明早9点左右来接你吧
So I guess I’ll pick you up tomorrow around 9:00?
你10点再来行吗
Uh, could we make it 10:00?
小子 你到底还想不想一起磨时间了
Kid, you wanna spend some hours together or not?
老兄 如果我得鞍前马后的给你当司机
Dude, if I’m gonna have to chauffeur your asses around,
还是10点的好
Let’s make it 10:00.
同意
Yeah.
丹尼 要不要进来看看我养的乌龟
Hey, danny, you wanna come see my turtle?
不用了 谢谢
I’m fine.
这人还真是养乌龟的料
Of course he has a turtle.
明天见 罗尼
See you tomorrow, ronnie.
滚你♥妈♥的♥ 安森
Fuck you, anson!
千万别长大
Never gets old.
等等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait.
贱♥人♥
You bitch!
不是吧 她要搬走了
Oh, my god. she’s moving out.
老兄 你该心碎了吧
Dude, that’s harsh.
靠 不是吧
Shit.
你还真没开玩笑
Wow, you weren’t kidding around.
是啊 不好意思
Yeah, I’m sorry.
我本来想在你回来前走人的
I wanted to be gone by the time you got home.
没事 这样其实更好
No, it’s all right. this is better, you know.
现在我们就能和惠勒共哀 还有
Now we get to share the moment with wheeler and…
她俩叫贝卡和莎拉
Becca and sarah.
对 贝卡和莎拉
Yeah, and becca and sarah.
你都见过她们127次了
Who you’ve met, like, 127 times.
我知道 -给你钥匙
I know. – keys.
贝丝 真的 你不用这样的
Beth, come on. you don’t have to do this.
我把陶罐留给你了
I left you the crock-pot.
知道你喜欢吃辣的
I know you like chili.
你现在心绪难平 我明白
I know it’s really hard for you right now,
可我想让你明白的是
But I just want you to know that
如果真爱某样东西的话 放手才是最好的方式
When you love something, you set it free,
假如真是天生一对的话 你就会
And if it’s meant to be, you just…
终究还会回来的 那时就会
You take it back, and it comes…
行了 我知道你什么意思
Yeah, I know where you’re going with it.
假如她真的一去不返的话
Yeah, and if she doesn’t come back,
要我的话就选她那个穿毛衣的朋友
I’d go for that friend of hers in the sweater.
虽说这女的是有点胖
I know she’s a few pounds overweight,
可是 以我本人的经验来说
but, you know, in my experience,
体格大的那个做的总是比较多
It’s the bigger ones that do way more stuff.
说得好 惠勒
Good talk, wheeler.
10点来接你
Pick you up at 10:00.
嗨 罗尼
Hi, ronnie.
你今天好吗 -你来干嘛
How are you today? – what are you doing here?
不是跟你说过今天10点来接你吗
I told you I’d pick you up at 10:00, right?
我还以为你甩手不干了
But I thought you’d pussy out.
那啥 其实这样多好啊
Well, you see? it’s wonderful.
我们正在互相加深了解呢
we’re learning so much about each other.
你一定是惠勒吧
Hey! you must be wheeler.
我是凯伦 -你好 凯伦
I’m karen. – hi, karen.
你是罗尼的妈妈啊 看起来真年轻
Wow, you look way too young to be ronnie’s mother.
难不成你是保姆
What are you, the babysitter?
你真搞笑
You’re funny.
想跟我儿子继续斗智斗勇下去
You’re gonna need that sense of humor
这种幽默感你可得好好保持
If you’re gonna keep up with my son.
乘风之翼找个有能力的人
It’s about time sturdy wings found someone who could.
罗尼是个挺不错的小伙计
Yeah, well, I think that ronnie’s a great little dude.
“挺不错的小伙计” 你还真可爱
“a great little dude”? you’re cute.
准备好没 小兄弟
You ready, pal?
我可不是你小兄弟 烂人
I ain’t your pal, vanilla.
凯伦 帮忙在这张时间表上签个字吧
Karen, would you mind signing my hours sheet?
行啊 -太好了
Sure. – great.
那你们好好出去玩玩吧
All right. you boys have fun.
他觉得好玩的可是破烂写诗班
His idea of fun is a fucking pottery class, yo.
注意用语啊 小子
Hey. hey, hey. watch your mouth, little man.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
前排是我的咯
I got shotgun!
停下 你是哪个庙的 来干嘛
Stop. who are you? what do you want?
我是乘风之翼的丹尼 来找奥基的
I’m danny from sturdy wings. I’m here for augie.
不好意思啊 原来是来找奥基的
Oh. I’m sorry. Augie, right.
他马上就出来
He’ll be out in a minute.
我先问你点儿事
Let me ask you something,
你这种人应该是
Because you’re one of these guys
和小孩挺合得来的吧
That’s good with kids, right?
对 没错
Yeah. totally.
说实话 我真是摸不透这小子
’cause, the kid, man, I don’t get it.
他整天沉迷于龙啊 奇幻故事啊
He’s into dragons and fairies
还有哈比人啥的
And, you know, hoboes.
明白
Right.
那个 我到底该跟他说些啥才好啊
So, I mean, what am I supposed to say to him?
不知道啊 我也不
Yeah. I don’t know. I don’t…
不过既然现在我俩单独面对面了
Hey, but while I’ve got you here in my personal space,
您能不能在我昨天做的时间表上
I was wondering if you could maybe
签个字表示一下
Sign off on my hours from yesterday.
不 我不是那小孩的亲人
Oh, no, I don’t… I’m not the kid’s parent.
监护人签字是老妈的职责
No, that’s… parental signatures are mama’s department.
等一下
one second.
勒奈特 奥基的小伙计来了
Lynette! augie’s little buddy’s here.
你得出去给他签个字
he needs your signature.
你好啊 -你好
Oh! hi! – hi.
我是勒奈特 -我是丹尼
I’m lynette. – I’m danny.
很高兴见到你 -我也是
So good to meet you. – you, too.
您能不能帮个忙
I was wondering if you could maybe
把我昨天的时间表给签了
Sign my hours sheet from yesterday.
没问题
Sure!
你知道吗
You know,
你们和奥基一起多待待
We are so thrilled that you are
我们真的特别高兴
Gonna be spending some time with Augie,
因为啊 你们也知道 这孩子是啥样的
Because, you know, just how he is.
他啥样
How is he?
你们能把他从自闭的世界里弄出来
I’m just glad you’re gonna be getting
我真是万分开心啊
Him out of his own little world a bit.
你们就好像”快出来 别宅家里了”
It’s like, “get out of here! leave home!”