我们是松鼠的屁♥股♥
We are the butts of chip monk ass
但是我们的屁屁
But we’ve got the ass…
快停下 坐下
Come on! sit down!
好了 求求你 丹尼
All right? please. danny.
我更喜欢罗尼的版本
I like ronnie’s version better.
我喜欢他巧妙的引入了屁♥股♥这个想法
I like how it evokes the concept of ass and butt.
好 谢谢
Okay. thanks.
别扔了 罗尼 停下
Don’t throw shit, ronnie. come on.
我们还差多少小时就能自♥由♥了
How many hours do we have left?
你喜欢可乐吗
So, do you like coca-cola?
谢谢你有这个想法但我不喜欢喝它
I like the idea of it more than I actually like it.
好耶 他们有炸鸡块
Ooh! they got chicken fingers.
我要装一节火车的炸鸡块
I’m gonna run a train on these chicken fingers.
到时候我嘴一刻都不停
I’m just gonna be like…
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你在学校没泡过妞吧 奥基
You’re not really rolling with the ladies in school, are you, augie?
噢 不是的 我和学校的护士非常要好
Ooh, no. I’m really good friends with the school nurse.
她离婚了
she’s a divorce
我想说 奥基 你的斗篷很漂亮
So, aug, it’s a pretty interesting cape.
你是超人之类的吗
Are you like a superhero or something?
我倒是希望
Yeah, I wish.
不 这个衣服嘛 这是我和莱尔打仗穿的战袍
No, this is… this is part of my battle attire for laire.
莱尔究竟是谁
What the hell is laire?
在幻想世界里什么都是可能的
It’s this fantasy world where anything is possible.
一会儿你正和精灵对打
One minute you could be sparring with an elf,
过一会儿 你又与巨兽战斗
And the next you could be battling against a troll
他们只想
who wants nothing more
偷走你的金子让你身无分文
Than just to steal your gold and leave you penniless!
很像同志
Sounds gay.
不 不 那里也有女人
No, no. there’s girls there.
姑娘也可能是同性恋
Girls can be gay.
如果你说的”同性恋”是古英语定义的
If by gay you mean the old english definition
“有趣 享受 无拘无束”的话 那就没错
Of “fun, enjoyable and carefree,” then, yes,
这东西超级同性恋无比
it’s extremely gay.
他们说的是另外一种解释吧
I think they meant the other definition.
我知道 可是要想相信的话
I know, but to understand it,
只有眼见为实才是王道
You really have to see it for yourself.
好吧
Okay.
两小时后来接我俩
Hey, pick us up in two hours.
滚你的吧 黛西小姐
Fuck you, Miss Daisy!
奥基 为啥这东西叫莱尔
So, Augie, why do they call it laire?
意思是 实时角色扮演的艺术行为
It’s live action interactive role-playing explorers.
角色分属不同国家
We’re all divided into countries,
为了各自的疆域彼此征战不休
Fighting a never-ending war to control the realm.
直到练足球的来了 你们就一边凉快去吧
Or until they have to clear you out for soccer practice.
你们安好啊 贵族大人
Greetings, nobleman!
布佛干的兄弟就是我库则克的手足
Any friend of blufgan’s is a friend of kuzzik,
本人是拉颇尼亚斯的第五子 瑞格伯爵
Fifth son of leponius, earl of ringor.
黛安娜已将胸衣换下
Diana has put her bosom away.
阿波罗则已掀起战衣 箭已在弦上了
Apollo has lifted his skirt. the day has been launched.
请让我为您介绍我的仆从 阿托尼亚斯
May I present to you my vassal, Artonius?
安好啊 我的朋友
Greetings, friends.
安好
Greetings.
布佛干 你是否已为我们荣耀的战争枕戈待旦好了
Tell me, Blufgan, art thou preparing for the battle royale?
只剩一个月了
’tis a mere month away.
是的 大人
Aye, my lord.
好 这就好
Huzzah, huzzah!
祝万事如意 布佛干 向泽沙希亚致敬
Godspeed, Blufgan, and all hail xanthia!
致敬 泽沙希亚致 致敬 泽沙希亚
Hail, xanthia! hail, xanthia!
尔等摩拳擦掌准备吧
Rub-a-dub-dub!
你们到底搞什么飞机
What the fuck just happened there?
他们是我的亲属
They’re my kinsmen.
我们都是泽沙希亚人
We’re all from xanthia.
虽说我们这国家比较小 但也没卡萨多尼亚那么衰 丹尼
We’re a smaller country, but we’re no cacedonia, danny.
疼死了 别打这么用力 -好吧
Ow! don’t hit so hard! – okay.
好啊 布佛干
Hi, blufgan.
你好啊 艾斯佩琳
Hey! hey, esplen.
布佛干 布佛干
Blufgan! blufgan! blufgan!
布佛干
Blufgan!
好吧 格里布 只能一个哦
All right, Gleebo. one more.
妈的 早知道就不该给这些精灵吃的
I should have never started feeding the goddamn elves.
苍天啊
Jesus christ.
汉德勒大王出来了
Hey, master handler.
那傻♥比♥是谁
Whoa! who’s that dork?
国王
That’s the king.
有道理
Well, I should have guessed.
也只有汉堡渣滓才能显示出皇家荣耀了
nothing says royalty like the burger hole.
他和仆人每次大战前都得消灭三个汉堡
Yeah, he and his lackeys eat there before every battle.
他的气势逐渐逼近 -靠 完了
His majesty approaches. – oh, crap!
他的皇家气度袭面而来
His royalty approaches!
仙福永享 寿与天齐
Long live the king.
你干啥呢
What are you doing?
在国王面前必须下跪
You have to kneel before the king.
都弯下腰去 小姑娘 都下跪吧
Bow down, little girl. little girl, bow down, bow down.
为啥
Why?
他是国王啊 求你了
Because he’s the king. I beg you!
我才不
No.
惨了
Damn it.
停到小超♥市♥那去 给我买♥♥点橘子汁
Hey, pull over to the mini-mart and get me some oj,
我不要那种浓缩果汁冲出来的
And not that from-concentrate shit.
你说声”请”能死啊
Would it kill you to say please?
会死
It might.
浓缩 非浓缩 有果肉 果肉含量少
“concentrate. not from concentrate. pulp. low pulp.
大果粒
“lots of pulp. ”
看看这是谁啊
Well, well, well.
超级无敌炫的偶遇啊 你不是跟踪我吧
Hey. fancy meeting you here. what, are you stalking me?
我来换培根热狗的 小罗尼怎么样了
Had to get my bagel-dog fix. so how’s little ronnie?
我俩是天作之合 你还真没说错
Oh, you were right about us being a great match. yeah.
就好像圣诞节收到的礼物那样
You know, like at christmas when you get a gift?
罗尼就是如此
That’s what ronnie is.
他就是天赐的礼物啊 我爱死他了
A gift. I love him so much.
那不错啊
Wow. well, that’s very nice.
我得失陪了 先拿根吸管去
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I gots to get my slurpee on.
给你先看看这个
Well, watch this though first.
看吧 看起来像啥
Look at that. what does that look like?
好吧
Okay.
把门开开 罗尼
Open the door, ronnie.
你没对我说”请”
You forgot to say “please. ”
请你开门 要不我就把你橙汁倒了
Please open the door, or I’ll pour your juice out.
我可不喝橙汁的 臭娘们
I don’t drink juice, biatch!
快开门 听话 朗尼
Come on. hey. ronnie.
别 别启动引擎 我说真的
Oh, no. don’t turn that engine on. I swear to god…
行了 别开玩笑了 老兄
Okay. okay. joke’s over, buddy.
别 你千万别
No, no, no, no. no, no, no, no, no!
不错 很好笑 朗尼 你♥他♥妈♥的快给我开门
Good one! good one, ronnie! now open the fucking door!
朗尼 你到底想干嘛
Ronnie! what are you doing?
靠 小子 快停下
Dude, dude, dude, dude, dude, dude, dude, dude!
你别这样啊
What are you doing?
来轧我啊 你敢
Don’t you run me over!
别啊
Oh, no!
疼死了 你轻点
Ouch! watch it!
好啊
Hey!
不错 多好 美好时光啊
Oh, yeah. so good. good times.
你死定了 小兔崽子
You’re on thin ice, buddy.
那就别干这事了
Then quit.
我可不会不干
I never quit.
把我橙汁拿过来
Give me my damn juice.
这杯橙汁啊 -对 就那杯
Oh, this juice? – yeah, that juice.
真♥他♥妈♥够混♥蛋♥
Fucking asshole.
你也够贱
Punk bitch.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!