舞会上那个女孩 -她用省略语
The girl at the party…- she said asap.
用省略语犯法了吗
Asap, I’m sorry. huge crime.
就像那些街头流氓说话方式 你也讨厌啊
It’s like “24l7” or “been there, done that. ” you hate that, too.
但我不会被他们影响心情
I don’t hate it enough to let it ruin my day.
你越来越糟 看外面阳光明媚
It’s getting worse. you know, man? the sun is shining,
但你却视而不见 不用心体会
But you have lost the ability to take any joy in life.
我忍♥无可忍♥了
I can’t stand it anymore!
你这个无病呻♥吟♥的混♥蛋♥
You’re just a miserable dick now!
对每个人都尖酸刻薄
You’re mean to everybody!
还有 法语里的20盎司就是大杯
And, fyi, it’s called a venti because it’s 20 ounces!
20盎司 大杯
20! venti!
真的是这样吗
Is that true?
她说我不会享受生活
She says I take no joy in life.
能看出来
I can see that.
我必须和她谈谈
I gotta talk to her.
算了吧 老兄
Forget her, man.
我给你讲讲我的人生哲学
Let me give you a little motto I live my life by,
拿得起放得下
You got to hit it and quit it.
干净利索
No ties, tangle free.
做自己的主人
Nobody tells me what to do.
我想干啥就干啥
I go bang, bang, bang the drum.
这算什么人生哲学
What? that’s not a motto.
只是乱七八糟的话
That’s just you saying a bunch of things.
贝丝说的对 我是个混♥蛋♥
You know, Beth’s right. I’m a dick.
我只是在学院中流窜
Hey, I’m in a rut, just going from school to school
向孩子们兜售毒药
Selling poison to our nation’s youth.
不是毒药 里面有果汁呢
It’s not poison. it’s got juice in it.
还有 我已经35岁了
You know, I’m 35 years old.
却一事无成
I got nothing to show for my life.
我以为自己会有所成就
I figured I’d be something,
闯出名堂 当个教授或者工程师
Something good, a professor, engineer.
这一类的
I don’t know.
以为会成家立业 会
Figured I’d be married. I’d…
我们要绕一下路 -什么
You know what? we’re making a detour. – what?
我们先去个地方 -哪里
We’re making a detour.- where?
先绕个弯 -为什么
We’re making a detour. – why?
老兄 红牛给你的太大压力 别这么做
Dude, you’re too jacked up on minotaur. this is a mistake.
没事 我马上就回来
It’s fine. look, I’ll be right back.
1点半我们要赶到蓝山谷高中
Hey, we gotta be at the blue valley middle school by 1:30.
不 我不想要庭外和解
No, I don’t want to plea-bargain.
我不接受
I didn’t do it.
加尔文先生 你没得选择了
Mr. Garvin, I just don’t know what other options we have,
他们有录像带证实你偷东西
Because they have this clear videotape of you stealing
好多电视机 -动作快
A lot of tvs. guys! – go, go, go.
有可能是其他的人呢
That could be any bald guy.
看看我 大卫·加尔文 偷♥电♥视机
Look at me. me, David Garvin, stealing tvs.
难以置信吧
Who would believe it?
那不是我
That is not me.
我需要和你谈谈
Hey, hi. I need to talk to you.
丹尼 我有顾客 稍后谈吧
Danny, I’m with a client, so we’ll talk later.
我先走吧 -不不 你留下
I can go.- no, no. you stay.
你不和我谈我就不走
I’m not going anywhere until you talk to me.
请稍侯
Excuse me one…
谢谢 -有话快说
Thank you.- what? fast.
好吧 你说的对
All right, you were right.
我是个混账
I’m a dick. I’m a dick!
混账加三♥级♥ -你说的都对
You’re dickish.- yes, I’m dickish.
我混账加三♥级♥ 我陷入谷底了 我们都陷入谷底
I’m a dickish dick, and I’m in a rut. we’re in a rut.
我们要振作起来 我有个想法
Let’s shake things up. I have an idea.
我们结婚吧 我没带戒指
Let’s get married. I don’t have a ring.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
祝贺你们 -不行
Mazel tov! -no.
抱歉 -你说什么
Never mind. – what?
不行 -为什么
No. – why?
就算你搞了这个考虑周全的浪漫求婚
Because despite this very well thought out and romantic proposal,
我也不想成为谷底夫人
I’m not that interested in becoming Mrs. Dick-in-a-rut.
听过了 -是吗
Heard that.- really?
你听到了吗 -丹尼
Did you hear that?- danny?
你里我们两步而已 说话为什么用过去式
Maybe you heard that because you’re 2 feet away from us.
我最讨厌这样的 “听过了”
That’s another one I hate. “heard that!”
你不能为了走出低谷而结婚
You don’t get married to get out of a rut.
婚姻的基础应该是爱情
You get married because you love someone
没有爱的人生怎么过
And you don’t want to spend your life without them.
这家伙是谁 -谢谢 加尔文先生 一个小偷
Who is this guy?- thank you, Mr. Garvin. he’s a thief.
诬告
Falsely accused.
他很像菲尔·柯林斯(歌♥星)
Oh, well. he looks like Phil Collins.
我知道
Yeah. I know.
生活很艰辛
Look, life is hard, all right?
我们一起生活了7年 -听我说
We’ve lived together for seven years… – you know what?
丹尼 生活艰辛 而遇见你就更艰辛了
Danny, life is hard, and you’ve become the hardest part of my life.
我真的应该先走了
I should really go.
不行 坐下
No, you sit down.
知道吗 丹尼
You know, Danny?
我们需要一点改变
We do need to shake things up.
我知道 我也这么想
I know! that’s what I’m saying!
我要搬出来
I’m moving out.
等等 你是和我分手吗
Wait a minute. are you breaking up with me?
真的吗
Really?
今天倒霉透了
Today sucks.
丹尼 当一扇门关上 就有一扇窗打开
Look, Danny, whenever a door closes, another opens, okay?
你只需要留心一下
You just have to look for it.
说真的 可怜的男人
And, seriously, you’re gonna get
会招来无数少女的怜爱
The most insane sympathy-rebound pussy.
这个月正适合泡妞
And this is a good month for that, too.
我不要这些
I don’t want that.
振作点 老兄
Look, just keep it together, bro.
再去一个学校
Okay? we got one more school.
然后下班 喝点小酒谈谈心
We go out, we’ll have a few brewskis, we’ll talk this over.
先启动商用表情
Just put your game face on.
尝试红牛饮料 远离毒品
Taste the beast! stay off drugs!
牛头人
Minotaur!
毒品 孩子们为什么吸毒呢
Drugs. why do kids take drugs?
因为它们味道好吗
’cause they’re awesome?
不是 也许孩子们明白生活不易
No? maybe they just understand that life is pain,
如果你抽抽烟吸吸毒 能暂时忘记烦恼
And if you smoke something or take a pill, it’ll go away for a while.
我表示致敬
I’ll drink to that.
老兄 别闹了
Dude, dude, dude, dude. come on.
不不不
No, no, no.
有人说 拥抱生活 享受生活
People say, “embrace life. enjoy life.
尽管放手一搏
“just do it! live it! rock it!”
去他妈的 生活痛苦至极
Fuck it, because life is horrible.
虽然我不是乐天派 起码我现实
You know, I may not be so happy-go-lucky, but I’m a realist.
孩子们 准备好接受幻灭的一刻吧
Get ready to have your dreams dashed, kids,
现实生活
’cause nothing’s gonna work out
并非你们的理想世界
The way you think it’s going to.
干杯 还有 这饮料就是毒药
Chin-chin. by the way, this stuff’s poison.
商用表情 老兄 商用表情
Game face, bro. game face.
商用表情这四个词很难理解吗
What part of “game face” do you not understand?
真♥他♥妈♥的
What the…
老兄 我们以为这里能停车
Dude, I thought we could park here.
你想错了 长毛同志
And you thought wrong, you furry faggot.
拜托按一下开关就能把钩子放下
Please, just flip the switch and put it down.
太晚了 都挂上啦
It’s too late. it’s already up.
拜托 求求你们
Come on, please.
换位替我想一想嘛
Put yourself in my shoes, would you?
不关我的事
Not my problem.
老兄 行行好不可以吗
Dude, please, could you just be decent?
我今天够倒霉了
I’m having a terrible day.
不关你多可怜 都不关我的事
Well, since you put it that way, it’s still not my problem.
兄弟 我能问个问题吗
Hey, man, can I ask you a question?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!