吃我一锤
Feel the steel of my hammer!
嘿 好啦 我已经死翘翘了
Hey, hey! okay! okay! I’m dead! I’m dead!
抱歉 抱歉 -很有意思吧
Sorry. sorry. sorry. – It’s fun though, right?
太刺♥激♥了 -这游戏会火的 我就知道
It’s a blast. – It’s contagious. I know.
完全正确 -明年再来
Totally. – Come back next year.
会的 谢谢 好的 -我们需要人
I will. thanks. okay. – We need people.
把邮箱地址给我
Give me your e-mail.
兄弟 你救了我一命
Dude, you saved my life.
凡是好兄弟 都会这么做的
I did what any good coworker would do.
老实讲 我不确定会不会为你这么做
I honestly can’t say I would do the same for you.
你会的丹尼 因为你是我朋友
You would, Danny, because you’re my friend.
我想听你亲口说
I want to hear you say it.
需要这样吗 -快说
Come on. – Say it.
我是你的朋友
I’m your friend.
抱着我好吗 -不要
Will you hold me? – No.
亲下我的脸 -不要
Kiss on the cheek? – No.
拥抱一下 -这些我都不会做的
Hug me. – I don’t want to do any of that.
哦不 哦不
Oh, no. oh, no.
你还没死啊
Aren’t you dead yet?
快了 星之子
Very close, starchild.
弥留之际
The end is near.
安息吧 我的朋友
Sleep, friend.
他们再也伤不了你了
They can’t hurt you now.
正中我的蛋蛋 操
Right in the ball sack. fuck.
好了 我喝酒去
All right. I’m gonna get a beer.
坚守阵地
Hold your ground!
围攻 刺死他们 -遵命
Enclose, stab. – As you command.
是的 陛下 北边
Yes, my lord. north.
达维斯死了 -干得漂亮
Davith is gone. – Nice work.
太空人在哪儿
Where’s spaceman?
敌兵已所剩无几了
I don’t think there’s many warriors left, you know.
如果能和他单挑的话
If I could just get him one-on-one,
我发誓能拿下他 我能干掉他
I swear I could take him. I could take him down.
等会儿 哥们 我有个主意
Hold up, dude. methinks I have a plan.
嘿 陛下 陛下
Hey, king! king!
是敌方那个死畜
It’s that guy from the burger hole.
瞧他那样 -看来他已经受伤了
Oh… – He seems to be wounded.
要我把他拿下吗 陛下
Shall I take him out, sire?
不 他是我的
Nay. this one is mine.
瞧你那衰样
Well! well, well.
雕虫小技就能骗得你团团转
Looks like thou art fell for the oldest trick in the scroll.
现在你臣服了吧
Now you will kneel before the king.
呸 我真想要你的小尖帽
Oh, drag. I really wanted to win that pointy little hat.
这是皇冠
It’s a crown!
卡塞多尼亚万岁
Cacedonia!
是你
You!
妈的
Shit.
阿根特拉 有胆就过来啊
Argotron. face me, if ye be brave enough.
还没吸取上次的教训吗
Didn’t I teach you a lesson the last time?
你是怕我又把你杀了吧
I think you’re afraid I’m gonna kill you again.
搞定他 儿子
Go get him, Augie!
闭嘴 婊♥子♥ -我妈不是
You shut up, whore! – My mom is not a whore!
她就是个婊♥子♥
Yes, she is!
其实他能赢的 -当然 这是大众游戏
He could actually win. – Oh, it’s anyone’s game.
上啊 布佛干
Go, Blufgan!
奥基 干♥死♥他
Yo, Augie! fuck his shit up, man!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Screw it!
错误的决定
Bad decision.
不 正确的决定
No, it’s a good decision.
我♥操♥
Oh, shit!
没事 我不需要它
It’s okay. I don’t need it.
求求你 别杀我
Please. no.
太棒了 太棒了
Yeah! yeah!
就是这样子
That’s what I’m talking about!
太棒了
Yes!
真出人意料
The gods have played a coup.
布佛干笑到了最后
Blufgan is the last man standing of them all!
布佛干陛下万岁
All hail king Blufgan!
万岁 布佛干
Hail, Blufgan!
太棒了 太棒了
Yeah! yeah!
怎么回事 艾斯莱还活着
What? Esplen is still alive?
艾斯莱
Esplen!
我一直躲在树丛中
I was hiding in the bushes the whole time.
真是聪明绝顶的战略
That’s a pretty smart strategy.
谢谢夸奖 很抱歉 我把你杀了
Thanks. sorry I killed you.
没关系
It’s okay.
艾斯莱女王陛下万岁
All hail queen Esplen of navalore!
万岁 艾斯莱
Hail, Esplen!
游戏到此结束
Game end!
一剑刺向他的胸部
One slice to the king’s chest
国王便应身倒下
And down like a sack of elderberries!
干得不错 奥基
You did good, Augie.
我是说 虽然你被那女孩杀了
I mean, a girl did beat you,
我对你是同志的看法彻底改观了
But it’s definitely not as gay as I thought it would be.
你太棒了 拿了第二名
You were incredible. second place!
相当于一枚银牌了
That’s like a silver medal.
对金牌虎视眈眈了吧
Kind of makes you hungry for the gold, huh?
不过说真的 我们真替你感到骄傲
No, but we… serious, we are very, very proud of you.
妈妈 吉姆 谢谢你们试着了解
Thanks for trying to be nice, mom. Jim.
万岁 艾斯莱
Hail, Esplen!
恭喜恭喜
Congratulations.
真难以置信 我赢了
I can’t believe I won.
把你杀掉时 我还在想”这怎么可能”
When I killed you, I was, like, “no way. ”
皇冠看起来很配你 很雍容华贵
Yeah, well, the crown looks very good on you, very regal.
谢谢 我喜欢你的胡须
Thanks. I liked your whiskers.
谢谢 -那是眼线膏吗
Thanks. – Was that eyeliner?
是的 我用它画上去的
Yeah, I just drew them on.
看起来很不错
It looked good.
谢谢 -我养了2只猫咪 所以…
Thanks. – I have two cats, so…
哦 是吗 酷
Oh. okay. cool.
那个啥 奥基
So, Augie,
既然我是皇后了 我在想
Now that I’m queen, I was wondering if maybe
是否你愿意当我的国王
You’d wanna be my king?
那太好了
Yeah. I’d love that.
我现在能吻你吗
Should… should I kiss you now?
操 太爽了
Fuck, yeah.
知道基斯乐队的那首《贝丝》吗
Do you know the song Beth? by Kiss?
今晚你表现得不错 惠勒
You did a really good thing tonight, Wheeler.
他们可能会让我们刑期加倍
Yeah. they’ll probably double our sentence
因为今天下午没去听证会
For not showing up to the hearing this afternoon.
听着 我和法官交情不错
Well, listen. I got a long-standing relationship with this judge,
我不想太直白
And I don’t want to get too graphic,
可我曾为吸毒而给他吹♥箫♥
But I used to suck his dick for drugs.
酱紫啊 -我给他吹♥箫♥ 他给我毒品
Oh. – He got me my junk.
总之你们不用蹲监狱了
Long story short, you guys are not going to jail.
你在耍我吗 因为你是耍人高手
Are you bsing me? ’cause I know you’re the best bser.
不 我和你说真的
No, I’m being straight with you, man.
妈的 谢谢了
Shit. thank you.
哇哦 好啦
Whoa! okay.
太感谢了 -别客气
Thank you so much. – All right.
这儿咋这么热闹呢
Hey, what’s going on here?
无论你们刚才在谈什么
So speaking of whatever you guys were just talking about,
我偶然在曼哈顿海滩看到
I happen to know a really nice…
一间不错的意大利餐厅
… Italian restaurant in Manhattan Beach,
如果你感兴趣 我就带你去
And I would love to take you if you’re interested.
好啊 马丁
Sure, Martin.
希望我们谈的仅是意大利面 不是那个
I just hope we’re talking pasta and not pussy.
我是说 两个大人吃吃意大利面
Well, I was talking about two adults having some pasta,
是的 还有就是希望…
And, yes, I was kinda hoping that…
之后做做那个
… it would lead to some pussy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!