球网就像是你生命中的目标 而你就是球
The net is like your goals in life, and you are the ball.
你可能会被网拦住 或者你越过球网
And you can spike the ball down, or you, over the net.
闭嘴 闭嘴 -接着你就到了边线
Shut up, shut up, shut up. -Then you go into sidelines.
已经够糟了 我都要坐牢了
It’s bad enough I’m going to jail.
我真受不了你在我耳边嗡嗡了
I can’t take it anymore with you yapping away.
嗡嗡 嗡嗡
Yap, yap, yip, yip.
打起精神老兄 -也许我该学你说
“Bang your drum, bro. ” -Maybe I should be like you.
“我恨我自己 但我还是高人一等”
“I hate myself, yet I’m better than everyone. ”
看看你 你带一个10岁的小孩去派对
You’re one to talk. You took a 10-year-old to a party
却把他一个人丢下跑去找人口♥交♥
And left him so you could go get a blow job.
不是口♥交♥ 我们做了
It wasn’t a blow job. We fucked.
拜托 注意文明用语
Please! watch your language!
对不起 -不好意思
Sorry. -sorry.
你真是个狗屎朋友
You are an s- h-i-t-t-y friend.
他会拼写
He can spell.
我不是你的朋友
I’m not your friend.
你想分道扬镳
You wanna go?
住手
Stop it!
你有种 丹尼 现在你真的没朋友了
There you go, Danny. Now you got no friends.
不好意思
Sorry.
你好 -你好啊 我是惠勒
Hello? -Hey, ro-ro. it’s wheeler.
我爱通心粉
马丁是同性恋 被机器人强♥暴♥
你们俩必须在下午3点之前
So you guys have to be at the courthouse
出庭受审 明白吗
No later than 3:00 p. m., okay?
好的
All right.
拜托你们别迟到 -放心吧 我知道了
Please, do not be late. -No. I know.
我会去的
No, I’ll be there.
你不必总是在这时候吃早饭
You don’t always have to get breakfast this time of day.
你好 国王
Hiya, king.
冷静 冷静 我不是来找麻烦的
No, no, no. I don’t mean to cause trouble.
我只是想来给上次的行为
I just wanted to come by and apologize
道个歉
For the way that I behaved last time.
上次我是有点失态 真是抱歉
I… I lost my temper when I saw you last, and that was regrettable.
别再提那次了 你这个没有礼貌的家伙
Not to mention highly illegal, you jackanape.
我知道 都是我的错 -谁的鸡蛋卷
I know. it’s just that my… -Denver omelet?
我的 谢谢
Right here. Thank you.
你看 我朋友上次有点沮丧
It’s just my friend was upset, you see,
他认为他刺中了你
And he thought he’d stabbed you.
当然那是不可能的
He hadn’t. Of course he hadn’t.
继续说
Go on.
我只是想说
It’s just that…
是我导致了他那天的疯狂行为
I accidentally cast an unbreakable madness spell on him.
那可真愚蠢 -我知道
Well, that was stupid. -I know, right?
其实我本不想那样
I didn’t mean to.
你们俩可真是鲁莽
You guys are reckless out there.
是啊 有神奇的魔法在保护着我 知道吗
Yeah. unsafe. okay, I had a protection spell on me. all right?
但是当你们碰到我的时候 护盾会隐形
But it had faded off when you touched me,
所以别想
so don’t flatter yourself
再回来对付我了 知道吗
Thinking you can come back at me, okay,
我可不想再让你们刺到我
’cause I would love to see you penetrate me again.
总之 我只是想知道
Anyway, I was just wondering
您能不能再认真考虑一下
If maybe you could see it in your heart
让他去参加今天的战斗
To let him fight today on the battlefield.
他喜欢莱尔 胜过一切
He loves Laire more than anything.
他虽然是个孩子 但他有着雄狮般的内心
He’s just a kid, but he’s got the heart of a lion…
老虎般的眼睛
…and the eye of the tiger.
还要咖啡吗
More coffee?
不了 我要无咖♥啡♥因♥咖啡
No, I’m decaf.
谢谢
Okay.
要是他这么勇敢
If he be so brave,
那他今天怎么不亲自来
Why doth he not show his face here today?
难道这也要你代劳
Do you fight all his battles?
他不知道我来这
He knows not I’m here.
他的自尊心过强
He hath too much pride.
魔法治疗药水 男巫
Magic healing potion. Wizards…
你们好
How’s it going?
告诉你的族人
Tell your kinsman
我们今天战场上见
We shall see him on the battlefield today.
谢谢 谢谢您 国王陛下
Thank you. thank you, Noble king.
真的要吻吗
Really?
这是你的荣幸
You know you want it.
现在你可以走了 小子
Now exit my burger hole, boy.
告诉赞西亚族人
Make it known to the Xanthians that
如果他们让奥基加入
If they let Augie fight with them,
我们就把他们全部干掉
We’ll destroy each and every one of them, without mercy,
绝不留情
Before the first apple-cider break.
你好啊 犯党
Hey, what’s up, my pic?
罗尼 罗尼
Ronnie. Ronnie.
你给我听着
You need to listen to me
听好了 我可是个野兽般的女人
And listen good. I am a very animalistic woman,
非常有兽♥性♥
A very animalistic woman,
要是有谁对我儿子不好 我就是一头母狮
And when it comes to my son, I am a lioness,
黑色母狮
A black sheba.
黑色母狮 知道了 听我解释
Black sheba. yeah, But listen…
我是头母狮
I am a lioness,
而那个小孩就是我的幼兽
And that boy is my cub,
如果你要是对我的幼兽不好
And if you let anything bad happen to my cub,
我就把你的屁♥股♥撕成两半
I will claw your ass up until you shit sideways.
明白了吗 -明白了
Do you understand? -Yes.
你会把我的屁♥股♥撕成两半
You’ll tear me up so bad that when I shit, it’ll come out sideways.
我明白了 -好的
I understand. -Okay.
其实罗尼挺喜欢你的
It’s just, Ronnie looks up to you. okay?
但他不想再被丢下了
He doesn’t need another man leaving him behind.
我知道 我知道 我错了
I know. I know. I fucked up, okay?
这孩子表现的如此倔强
I… the kid acts so tough,
我真没想到会伤害到他
I didn’t know I could hurt him, you know?
我只想和他道歉 行吗
I’m determined to make it up to him. all right?
我的意思是 当我从监狱出来后
What I’m trying to say is that when I get out of prison,
我能不能再带你10岁大的儿子去玩
Could I hang out with your 10-year-old son?
好吧 你还是自己问他吧
Well, you’re gonna have to ask him yourself.
你好 罗尼
Hey. Ronnie.
听着 我很抱歉
Look. I’m sorry, okay?
我知道也许我不配
I know I don’t deserve it,
但是别管是不是乘风之翼的成员
But sturdy wings or no sturdy wings,
我都希望做你的大朋友
I want to be your big.
好吧 我是你的小朋友
Okay. I’m your little,
你是我的大朋友 我喜欢
You’re my big. I like that.
对于上次那个大朋友
Can I tell you how deeply,
我真的深深的感到抱歉
Deeply I regret this situation with this latest big?
完全无法接受 而且那也不是
It’s completely unacceptable, and at sturdy wings,
我们乘风之翼的作风
It’s not how we roll.
所以我给你推荐加里先生
So I’m going to guarantee you that Mr. Gary
他是位经验丰富而且值得信赖的志愿者
Is our most experienced and dependable volunteer.
这么说吧
Let me put it this way.
在乘风之翼这几年 如果我每年攒5美分
If I had a nickel for every year that I’ve been with sturdy wings,
那我攒的钱都够
I would have enough money to
玩一次吃豆人游戏了
Play a game of pac-man.
已经五年了
Been five years.
如果我在健全翅膀再待5年
And if I stay with sturdy wings for another five years,
那我就有钱再玩一局了
Then I’ll have enough for another round.
再玩一局吃豆人 -是啊
Another round of pac-man. -Right.
每年5美分 5年就是
Five cents for every year, times five…
25美分 -我们会算术
That’s 25. -We get it.
25美分是4分之一美元
That’s 25 cents. That’s a quarter.
我记得玩一次吃豆人要50美分
But the pac-man here, I think it’s 50 cents.
你在这干什么 -我是来救你的
What are you doing here? -I’m breaking you out.
今天有国战 你参加吗
There’s a nation at war. Are you in?
当然
Aye.
好的 我也参加 走
Aye… I am, too. Come on.
惠勒没给我回电♥话♥
Wheeler hasn’t called me back.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!