见鬼 好吧 你杀了我 我知道了
Oh, fuck me. all right. you got it. I got you.
这个是 你看上去真让人惊奇
That’s… you look amazing.
谢谢 伙计
Thanks, man.
你已经死了
You’re dead.
没门 我杀了你
No way. I killed you.
你没杀死我 现在退出战斗场所
You didn’t kill me. now exeunt this battlefield.
等一下 这不公平
Wait a second. that’s not fair.
听着 你个小蠢蛋
Listen, you little twerp.
你已经被强大的王宰了 现在接受失败
You’ve been slain by the mighty king. now get lost,
带着虽死尤荣的骄傲死去吧
And take some pride in dying an honorable death.
不 但是我已经杀了你
No, but I killed you.
在我杀了你之后你不能再杀我了
You can’t kill me after I already killed you.
格雷爆裂的达维斯
Davith of glencracken.
是的 我的陛下
Yes, my liege.
他杀了我吗
Didst he slay me?
他没有杀掉王
He doth not slay the king.
事情发生的时候你又不在这儿
You weren’t even here when it happened!
也在这里
Was too here.
各位 我告诉你们真♥相♥ 我杀了王
Everyone, I’m telling you the truth. I killed the king!

I…
为什么你们不相信我 我发誓
Why don’t you believe me? I swear…
赞西亚人哭泣来像个小姑娘
Dost the xanthian weep like a maiden?
为什么你们嘲笑我
Why are you laughing at me?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
丹尼 我没有
Danny, I didn’t…
我杀了王 哦天啊
I killed the king. oh, my god.
你说谎
You’re lying.
你刚叫我骗子 你是一个骗子
Are you calling me a liar? you’re a liar.
丹尼 算了 我们在出去 没关系
Danny, just drop it. let’s just get out of here. it doesn’t matter.
你是说一个小孩可以杀掉强大的王
Are you telling me a kid could slay the mighty king?
不能杀一个真的王 但是你 可以
Not a real king, but you, yeah.
你在说谎 我看得出来 -丹尼 住口
You’re lying. I can tell. – Danny, stop.
他杀了你 给他你的帽子
He killed you. give him your hat.
这是王冠
It’s a crown.
给他你的帽子 -丹尼
Give him your hat. – Danny.
这是王冠 兄弟
It’s a crown, dude!
兄弟 你是个骗子
Dude! you’re a liar.
这不过是一片塑料
It’s a piece of plastic.
好了 游戏结束
Okay, game over.
你们俩永远被驱逐出莱尔
You both are disqualified from laire forever.
什么 你开玩笑吧
What? are you kidding me?
奥基 奥基
Augie! augie!
奥基
Augie.
让我一个人待会儿
Leave me alone.
听着 我很抱歉
Look. I’m sorry.
不 你不用抱歉 你根本不关心这些
No, you’re not sorry. you don’t care about any of this!
这不公平
This is so unfair!
过来 哥们 我不是你哥们
Hey, come on, buddy. I’m not your buddy!
你做这些都是因为法官让你这么做
You’re only doing this because the judge is making you.
你知道什么 你不在乎也没事
And you know what? that’s fine if you don’t give a shit,
但是你不用毁了它 因为我在乎
But you don’t have to ruin it for me, because I do give a shit!
我很在乎
I give lots of shits!
看 一起会好的
Look, it’s gonna be okay.
不 不会好的
No, it’s not gonna be okay!
你是最差的辅♥导♥员
You’re the worst mentor ever!
一点都不奇怪你女朋友离开你 你个畜生
No wonder your girlfriend left you, you asshole!
惠勒 什么了 伙计
Yo, wheeler. what’s up, man?
嘿 过的怎样
Hey. what’s up?
很好 孩子 让我们混进去吧
Okay, kid. let’s mingle.
走吧
Let’s do it.
打搅一下 小姐 -好的
Excuse me, miss. – yes?
你就像巧克力草莓一样性感
You’re sexy like a chocolate strawberry.
谁教你这么说的
Who told you to say that?
那是惠勒
That’s wheeler,
我的犯党
My pic.
不错 继续 宝贝
Nice. come on, baby!
传球 不
Pass it. no.
不 不
No. no!
我要去嘘嘘
Hey. I’m gonna rock a squirt,
你照看一下这个小孩
So you watch the kid for a few minutes?
没问题 你是老大 惠勒 你是老大
Sure thing. you’re the king, wheeler. you’re the king.
是的 好吧
Yeah, okay.
队真长
Long line.
我见过更长的
I’ve seen longer.
我们见过吗 -我不知道 见过吗
Have we met? – I don’t know. have we?
你是做什么的
Well, what do you do?
我现在暂时休息中
Well, I’m kind of on hiatus right now,
而我的职业是穿成牛头人让孩子远离毒品
But my job is to dress up like a minotaur and keep kids off drugs.
对了 我知道你了 我在摩根小学教书
Well, that’s how I know you. I teach at morgan elementary.
很有趣 因为我觉得小学很火♥辣♥
That’s so funny, ’cause I think elementary school is hot.
你在这里干什么 -我想和你谈谈
What are you doing here? – I wanted to talk to you.
不 我现在不想和你谈
No, I don’t want to talk to you right now.
嗨 丹尼
Hey, danny.
你决定来吃晚饭了 太好了 快进来
You decided to come for dinner. great. come on in.
谢谢 -见鬼
Thanks. – God damn it!
他怎么了
What’s up his cooz?
我应该多去尿尿
I should take a piss more often.
我不知道 我没有’雨衣’
I don’t know. I don’t got a raincoat.
不用担心 我很尊重人的选择
Don’t worry. I’m very pro-choice.
好的
Okay.
上帝 我真的在踢你屁♥股♥了
God, I’m really kicking your ass.
因为这是足球
That’s because this is soccer.
黑人不踢足球(在美国黑人多玩橄榄球)
Black folks don’t play soccer.
这个人是黑人 就在那里
That guy’s black. right there.
你坐下 年轻人
You sit down, young man.
你是个坏孩子
You have been a bad boy!
我很坏
I’ve been bad.
现在你必须给我留堂
And now you’re gonna have to stay after class.
哦伙计 听着
Oh, man. look.
尽管这是我四大幻想之一
Even though this is one of my top four all-time fantasies,
但是我不能 行吗
I can’t, okay?
我很想 但是我必须去找我朋友了
I want to, but I gotta go find my friend.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
你确定
You sure?
哦我的天啊
Oh, my god.
去做你需要做的事情
Do what you need to do.
他应该没事 他已经十岁了 过来
He’ll be fine. he’s 10. come here.
来吧
Let’s go.
看看这进球
This is how it ends.
胜利 我赢了
Game winner! I win!
换人了 迈克
Let’s go, Michael.
换你了伙计
Man, forget you, man.
小人得志啊
That’s booty, son.
来吧 我选好了
Let’s go. I’m ready.
我就是游戏之王
They don’t call me the king of this game for nothing!
惠勒 跑哪去了
Wheeler, where you at?
惠勒 惠勒 惠勒
Wheeler? wheeler. wheeler.
惠勒
Wheeler.
丹尼 你的义工生活就快结束了
So, Danny, you must be glad that you’re almost done
一定很高兴吧
With your required time with Augie.
你还得干多长时间
How much time do you have left?
还有十一二个小时吧
Eleven, twelve hours or so.
奥基 你怎么跟死了金鱼一样沮丧
Jeez, Augie. You’re acting like your goldfish died.
我没养金鱼 吉姆 -你知道我什么意思
I don’t have a goldfish, Jim. -You know what I mean.
你的样子就像你养了条金鱼 而它却死了
You’re acting like as if you had a goldfish and it died.
奥基今天心情不好
Augie kind of got screwed over today.
我把那国王杀了 妈
I killed the king, mom.
对 他杀掉了国王
Okay. he killed the king.
好了 好了 别鼓励他了 -他确实杀掉了国王
All right. all right. Don’t encourage him. -He did kill the king.
但是他却不承认 他对大家说是他杀了我
But he was lying to everyone and told everyone that he killed me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!