会导致一个人孤独悲伤地死去 -什么 不会
Could lead to dying sad and alone? – what? No
那性病呢 疱疹
What about stds? Herpes?
淋病 至少 会有阴虱 -这算什么事儿
Gonorrhea? at the very least, crabs. – what the hell?
我没有阴虱 你告诉他们什么了 罗尼
I don’t have crabs. what have you been telling them, ronnie?
你有阴虱
You got crabs.
快来 白人 跳舞 把桥跳塌 吓吓人
Come on, whitey, dance! break it on down! get it funky!
他出局了
He’s out.
谢谢
Thank you. yep.
打电♥话♥给她 给她灌蜜糖
Call her. sweep her off her feet.
没这么容易 奥基
It’s not that easy, augie.
就是让她知道你的感觉
Just let her know how you feel.
给她打个电♥话♥
Give her one call.
好吧 我会
All right. I’ii…
别再嘲笑我了
Just get off my back.
你知道在14世纪
Did you know in the 14th century that
骑士们写情歌♥和情诗
Knights used to write love songs and poems
给他们的爱人
for the women they loved,
即使她已经结婚了
Even if she was married?
不 我不知道
No, I didn’t know that.
好了 你快点吧
Well, there you go.
是她的语♥音♥信箱
It’s her voice mail.
贝丝 你怎么样 是我
Hey, Beth. how’s it going? it’s me.
告诉她她的头发耀眼夺目 听着
Tell her her hair is like 1,000 suns. look, i…
我不知道你是不是愿意聚一下
I was wondering if maybe you wanted to get together.
我知道我有很多事想和你说
I know there’s a lot of stuff I’d like to say.
会说话的眼睛
Whispering eye.
所以 如果你方便给我回电然后
So, if you get a chance, give me a call back and…
你渴望她迷人的眼睛 -我们可以
You long for her whispering eye. – We can…
我们可以见一面
We can see each other.
我很想见你
I’d love to see you.
和你迷人的眼睛
And her whispering eye.
和你迷人的眼睛
And your whispering eye.
好吧 再见
All right. bye.
迷人的眼睛
Whispering eye?
意思是阴♥道♥
It means vagina.
它的意思是阴♥道♥
It means vagina.
真让人感动
That’s a classy move, man.
它的意思是阴♥道♥
It means vagina.
是的 带着迷人的眼睛上车 奥基
Yeah. get your whispering eye in the cab, Augie.
阴♥道♥
Vagina!
谢谢你来见我
Thanks for meeting me.
我给你拿了一杯梵特茶
I got you a venti chai,
这儿的人就这么叫大杯 我也喜欢这么叫
Which is what they call a large here, which I love.
有转变
There’s a transformation.
是的 你知道
Yes, well, you know,
我已经做社区服务近一个月了
I’ve been doing this community service for almost a month,
我真的觉得我对某些事情的看法改变了
And I really feel as if it’s given me some perspective on things.
那太好了 我希望这是真的 丹尼
Well, that’s great. I hope that’s true, Danny.
那么我们结婚吧
So let’s get married.
好吧 我现在要走了 等等
Okay, I’m gonna leave now. wait.
丹尼 你没把这次分手当回事儿
Danny, you are not taking this breakup seriously.
是的 因为我不想分手
Yeah, because I don’t want it.
难道你以为我想吗
Do you really think I wanted this?
看 这就是我们
Look. hey. this is us.
这不是我们
This is not us.
我们已经不再是我们了 因为你变了
We have not been us in a while, because you are not you.
丹尼 你不开心
Danny, you’re not happy.
我和你在一起七年了
I’ve been with you seven years,
而情况还在变差
and it’s been getting progressively worse.
我觉得自己很没用不能让你开心一点
And it makes me feel bad about me that I can’t make you happier.
我上哪去找一个女孩恨我做的所有这些事
Where am I gonna find a girl who hates all the same things I do?
你很浪漫
You’re so romantic.
“你使我的生命完美”(《甜心先生》经典台词)
“you complete me. ”
“你那句‘你好’就掠走了我的心” -哦天啊 丹尼
“you had me at ‘hello. ‘” – oh, god. danny.
真的 贝丝 你不是
Come on, beth. you’re not…
你没有听我跟你说的话
You’re not hearing what I’m saying to you.
我只是男孩面前那个羞涩的女孩 请她爱她
“i am just a girl standing in front of a boy, telling her to love her. ”
你根本不知道这句(《诺丁山》经典台词原文为“请他爱她”)
You don’t even know that one.
拜托
Hey. come on.
你将打电♥话♥给谁
“who you gonna call?”
“捉鬼敢死队” -好了你知道吗
“ghost busters. ” – Okay. you know what?
不 我提议分手 这对我们都好
No. I am committing to this breakup. this is the best thing for us.
你可以找我当你需要法律建议的时候
You can call me if you need legal advice.
快来 让我们杀了卡塞多尼亚人
Come on! let’s kill some cacedonians!
我拿了些东西给你穿
And I got a little something-something for you to wear.
是的 我不会穿这个的
Yeah, I’m not gonna wear this.
不♥穿♥吗
No?
很快的 很快你会想穿的
Soon enough. soon enough you’ll want it.
是啊
Yeah.
惠勒 怎样了
Yo, wheeler. what up, dog?
你这无赖 在做什么
you scoundrel. what are you doing, man?
霍根今晚有一个派对 伙计 你得来
Yo, hogan’s having another party tonight, man. you gotta go.
那里会有很多大屁♥股♥的妞 小妞
There’s gonna be a lot of sweet-ass pussy there, girl pussy.
谢谢邀请 不过这次不行
Thanks for the offer. maybe some other time.
你是老大 惠勒 你是老大
You’re the king, wheeler. you’re the king.
兄弟 别因为我放弃那些大屁♥股♥妞
Dude, don’t give up that sweet-ass pussy on my account.
我会和你一起去的
I’ll go with you.
好吧 如果你这么说
Okay. if you say so.
好的 你是我的犯党 惠勒
All right. you’re my pic, wheeler.
什么是犯党 -犯罪搭档
What’s a pic? – Partner in crime.
你是我的犯党 今晚就不要阻拦我
You’re my pic. just don’t cock-block me tonight.
想都别想 我们会玩得开心的
Wouldn’t dream of it. we’ll have a great time.
我们要去派对 我们可以吃点批萨
We’ll go to the party, we’ll get some zah,
玩些电子游戏
Play some xbox.
太TMD对了
Damn straight.
同胞们 享受空气中战斗的味道吧
Countrymen, smell the battle in the air!
艾斯莱 纳瓦罗女神
Esplen, goddess of navalore.
维纳斯也会嫉妒的 布鲁门 见到你很高兴
Venus herself would be jealous. braman, good to see you.
晨安 先生 您晨安
Good morrow, sir! good morrow to you.
早上好
Good morning.
把你的剑磨尖但是你的智慧更尖锐
Keep your blades sharp but your wits sharper.
葛立波 看你的尊容
Ah! gleebo, look at you. a visage.
伙计们 准备与剑共舞
Men, get ready to dance with swords!
呜呼 今
Alack and allay!
天墨丘利神带给我们多好的臣民
what lovely vassal has mercury delivered upon us today
还穿着这样奇怪可怕的衣服
And in such strange and frightful attire?
让我们感谢众神
Let us thank the gods
为泽沙希亚送来一个如此勇敢英勇的战士
For sending us such a brave and valiant warrior to xanthia.
欢迎列斯特
All hail lunesta.
欢迎 列色特
Hail, lunesta!
一切如何 -列色特
How’s it going? – lunesta?
这不是一种安♥眠♥药♥的名字吗
Isn’t that a sleeping pill?
是的 这是因为我让敌人进入永恒的安眠之处
Yeah. it’s ’cause I send my enemies to their eternal resting place.
“睡吧 偶尔做些梦” (《哈姆雷特》经典台词)
“to sleep, perchance to dream. ”
好了 欢迎列斯特 祝你战斗愉快
Well, welcome, lunesta. we bid you good battle.
准备好动摇你的世界观吧
Prepare to have your worldview rocked.
让我们来吧
Let’s do this.
让我们来吧 我们都来
Let’s do this, we shall!
战斗开始
The battle begins!
回来斗争 懦夫
Turn and fight, coward!
你永远不会抓住我
You’ll never catch me!
你发现什么了
What have you got?
这些卡塞多尼亚人包围了我们的族人
The cacedonians have our kinsmen surrounded.
把他们留给达维斯
Leave them for Davith.
准备接受格雷爆裂之击吧
Prepare for a glencracken!
战友们
Comrades!
卡塞多尼亚
Cacedonia!
王现在没人保护
The king is unprotected.
我可以从后面接近他
I shall approach him from the rear.
上帝拯救你
God save you!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!