直到有进一步指示为止 任何人都不应该在船上
No one’s supposed to be on board until further instructions.
对 是的
Yes, yes, we are.
同意
Affirmative.
那是艘被扣押的帝国飞船
That’s an impounded Imperial ship.
你的代号♥是什么 飞行员?
What’s your call sign, pilot?
– 呃 – 我们该走了
– Um… – We have to go.
这… 这是…
It’s, um…
说点什么吧
Say something.
快点
Come on.
侠盗…
Rogue.
侠盗一号♥
Rogue One.
侠盗一号♥
Rogue One?
没有侠盗一号♥
There is no Rogue One!
现在有了
Well, there is now.
侠盗一号♥ 起飞
Rogue One, pulling away.
起飞
Pulling away.
不管别人怎么说 战争在所难免
Despite what the others say, war is inevitable.
我同意
Yes, I agree.
我必须回到奥德朗 告知我的人♥民♥
I must return to Alderaan to inform my people
不会有和平了
that there will be no peace.
我们需要每一个先机
We will need every advantage.
你的朋友
Your friend…
绝地武士
the Jedi.
他在复♥制♥人战争期间辅助过我
He served me well during the Clone Wars…
自从皇帝大扫荡以来 就一直躲藏着
and has lived in hiding since the Emperor’s purge.
我会派人去找他
Yes, I will send for him.
你会需要一个能信得过的人
You will need someone you can trust.
我会用我的生命信任她
I would trust her with my life.
– 安提利斯舰长 – 参议员
– Captain Antilles. – Senator.
我有任务给你
I have a mission for you, sir.
好 我们来了
Okay. We’re coming in.
这里设有全球防护盾 有一个主要出入门
There’s a planet-wide defensive shield…
有一个主要出入门
with a single main entry gate.
这艘船应该有配备一组登入密♥码♥
This shuttle should be equipped with
以便让我们通过
an access code that allows us through.
前提是假设帝国 还没有把它登录为逾期
Assuming the Empire hasn’t logged it as overdue.
但要是他们有呢?
And if they have?
那么 他们一关上门
Then they shut the gate.
我们都会被消灭在
And we’re all annihilated
寒冷黑暗的真空宇宙中
in the cold, dark vacuum of space.
我不会
Not me.
我能在太空中生存
I can survive in space.

Okay.
我要说了…
Here goes.
货运船SW-0608请求停机坪
Cargo shuttle SW-0608 requesting a landing pad.
货运船SW-0608
Cargo shuttle SW-0608,
你并未列于抵达排程中
you’re not listed on the arrival schedule.
确认 大门控制中心
Acknowledged, Gate Control.
我们是从伊杜飞航站改道的
We were rerouted from Eadu flight station.
现在传送进入密♥码♥
Transmitti ng clearance code now.
开始传送
Transmitting.
货运穿梭机SW-0608?
Cargo shuttle, SW-0608…
– 你已准许进入 – 赞啊
– you are cleared for entry. – Yes!
了不起
Impressive.
我要告诉其他人
I’ll tell the others.
好的
Okay.
SW-0608 到9号♥停机坪降落
SW-0608, cleared for Landing Pad 9.
请确认
Acknowledge, please.
SW-0608 依指示飞往9号♥台
SW-0608 proceeding to LP 9 as instructed.
主建筑在那下面 那是什么?
Main building down there, what is it?
那是堡垒之塔
That’s the Citadel Tower.
他们把所有帝国构造档案放在那里
They keep all the Imperial structural archives up there.
如果蓝图放在某处 就是那里了
If the plans are anywhere, they’ll be there.
顶部那个碟形天线?它有什么用?
And the dish at the top, what’s it for?
我想它在收集大量讯号♥ 对外发送那些资料
I guess it takes a lot of signal to send those data files out.
降落航线 已进入
Landing track, engaged.
降落航线 锁定
Landing track locked.
我们降落了
We’re landing.
我们进来了
We’re coming in.
索·葛瑞拉常说
Saw Gerrera used to say…
一个有锋利棍子的战士 没有什么可以失去 就能赢得胜利
one fighter with a sharp stick and nothing left to lose can take the day.
他们不知道我们进来了
They’ve no idea we’re coming.
他们没理由预料到我们会来
They’ve no reason to expect us.
如果我们能成功
If we can make it to the ground,
我们将会把握住下一次机会
we’ll take the next chance.
再下一个 一个又一个 直到我们获得胜利
And the next. On and on until we win…
或是用光这些机会
or the chances are spent.
死星蓝图就在那里
The Death Star plans are down there.
卡西恩 K2和我会找出来
Cassian, K-2, and I will find them.
我们会设法找出来
We’ll find a way to find them.
梅尔西
Melshi…
帕欧
Pao…
贝兹 席鲁
Baze, Chirrut…
你们率领主力
you’ll take the main squad.
往东移♥动♥ 并占领飞船周围更大范围
Move east and get wide of the ship.
在这里和塔之间找个位置
Find a position between here and the tower.
一旦你到达最佳地点 就把那里引爆
Once you get to the best spot…
把这里炸翻
light the place up.
让10个人感觉像100人
Make 10 men feel like 100.
让那些突击兵不能靠近我们
And get those troopers away from us.
我应该做什么?
What should I do?
保持引擎运转
Keep the engine running.
你是我们离开此地的唯一方法
You’re our only way outta here.
货运穿梭机SW-0608
Cargo shuttle SW-0608…
准备让检查小组进入
be prepared to receive inspection team.
准备好了?
Ready?
你好
Hello.

Hey.
你可能在找清单…
Oh, you’re probably looking for a manifest?
那会很有帮助
That would be helpful.
它就在这下面
It’s just down here.
克鲁尼克总监
Director Krennic,
我们正进入史卡利夫护盾门
we are entering the Scarif shield gate.
朗达将军已经得知您来了
General Ramda has been informed of your arrival.
祝好运
Good luck…
小妹妹
little sister.
走 快走 没问题了
Go! Go now! You’re clear!
好 我们走 快 走吧 走吧 走吧
All right, let’s go! Come on. Move, move, move.
请925H前往运输中心
925-H to transport control.
请925H前往运输中心
925-H to transport control.
我有不好的预感
I’ve got a bad feeling about…
– 老K – 安静
– K! – Quiet!
什么?
What?
我们需要地图
We need a map.
好吧 我确定有一个刚好闲置
Well, I’m sure there’s one just lying about.
你知道你要做什么
You know what you have to do.
每个机坪放一个 选好位置 要引他们过来
One per pad.
选好位置 要引他们过来
Pick your spot. We wanna draw them out.
我会适时呼叫 走
I’ll call the timing. Go!
嘿 你听到传闻了吗?
Hey, did you hear the rumors?
是啊 T-15S已经过时了
Yeah, the T-15s have been marked obsolete.
天啊 早就该淘汰了
Oh boy, it’s about time for that.

Hey!
那是什… ?
What the…
总监 什么风把你吹来史卡利夫?
Director, what brings you to Scarif?
盖伦·厄索
Galen Erso.
他所发出过的每次传讯
I want every dispatch,every transmission he has ever sent…
全部都要检查
called up for inspection.
所有的?
All of them?
对 所有的
Yes, all of them.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!