到了
has arrived.
克鲁尼克总监
Director Krennic.
维达大人
Lord Vader.
你看起来很不安
You seem unsettled.

No…
只是时间紧迫
just pressed for time.
有很多事情要处理
There’s a great many things to attend to.
我道歉
My apologies.
你确实有很多事需要解释
You do have a great many things to explain.
我已经交出了皇帝要求的武器
I delivered the weapon the Emperor requested.
我应该有个观众
I deserve an audience…
以确保他能了解它非凡的
to make certain that he understands its remarkable…
潜力
potential.
它的力量足以制♥造♥各种问题 这已经得到了证实
Its power to create problems has certainly been confirmed.
有一座城市被摧毁
A city destroyed…
对帝国设施的公开攻击
an Imperial facility openly attacked.
这是塔金总督建议的测试
It was Governor Tarkin that suggested the test.
你不是被叫来这里谢罪的 克鲁尼克总监
You were not summoned here to grovel, Director Krennic.

No…
这里没有死星
There is no Death Star.
参议院已经得知
The Senate has been informed…
杰达在矿灾中被摧毁了
that Jedha was destroyed in a mining disaster.
是的 大人
Yes, my lord.
我希望你能不眠不休 直到可以向皇帝保证
I expect you not to rest until you can assure the Emperor…
盖伦·厄索没有以任何方式
that Galen Erso has not compromised
损害这件武器
this weapon in any way.
所以我仍然有指挥权?
So I’m still in command?
你会跟皇帝谈谈…
You’ll speak to the Emperor about…
小心别被你的野心噎着了 总监
Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, Director.
我们必须解散舰队
We must scatter the fleet.
我们毫无依靠 只能投降了
We have no recourse but to surrender.
我们真的是在谈论
Are we really talking about disbanding something…
解散我们辛苦创建的东西?
that we’ve worked so hard to create?
我们不能只是屈服
We can’t just give in!
我们是加入一个联盟 而不是自杀协议
We joined an alliance, not a suicide pact.
我们现在得设法集结部队
We’ve only now managed to gather our forces.
集结部队?
Gather our forces?
德雷文将军已经炸毁一个帝国基地
General Draven’s already blown up an Imperial base.
必须拟定对策
A decision needed to be made!
如果这是你想要的战争
If it’s war you want…
你将会单打独斗
you’ll fight alone.
如果那是大势所趋 为什么要有联盟?
If that’s how it’s going, why have an alliance at all?
如果她说的是真的 我们得立即行动
If she’s telling the truth, we need to act now!
议员 拜托
Councilors, please.
很简单
It is simple.
帝国有大规模杀伤性手段
The Empire has the means of mass destruction…
反抗军没有
the Rebellion does not.
死星 胡说八道
A Death Star. This is nonsense.
有什么理由让我父亲必须说谎?
What reason would my father have to lie?
这能带给他什么好处?
What benefit would it bring him?
引诱我们的部队进入最终战役
To lure our forces into a final battle
一劳永逸摧毁我们
to destroy us once and for all.
是基于什么得冒一切风险?
Risk everything? Based on what?
一个罪犯的证词?
The testimony of a criminal?
她父亲的临终遗言 一个帝国科学家?
The dying words of her father, an Imperial scientist?
别忘了帝国飞行员
But don’t forget the Imperial pilot.
我父亲献出自己的生命 这样我们就有机会战胜这些
My father gave his life so that we may have a chance to defeat this.
那你告诉我们
So you’ve told us.
如果帝国有这种力量
If the Empire has this kind of power,
我们有什么机会?
what chance do we have?
我们有什么机会?
What chance do we have?
问题是要做何选择?
The question is “what choice.”
逃走 躲藏?
Run, hide…
求饶 打散你们的部队
plead for mercy, scatter your forces.
你们让路给这个 具有如此力量的邪恶敌人
You give way to an enemy this evil with this much power…
然后再宣判银河系要永远屈服
and you condemn the galaxy to an eternity of submission.
– 现在就是战斗的时候 – 对
– The time to fight is now! – Yes.
每一刻你们所浪费的时间
Every moment you waste
不过是离杰达的灰烬更近一步
is another step closer to the ashes of Jedha.
她有什么建议?
What is she proposing?
让那女孩说吧
Just let the girl speak.
派你们最精锐的部队 去史卡利夫
Send your best troops to Scarif.
如有需要 派出整个反抗军舰队
Send the rebel fleet if you have to.
我们必须夺取死星蓝图
You need to capture the Death Star plans
只要有任何希望能摧毁它
if there’s any hope of destroying it.
你要我们入侵帝国基地
You’re asking us to invade an Imperial installation…
却只是基于希望?
based on nothing but hope.
希望就是反抗军的根本
Rebellions are built on hope.
没希望了
There is no hope.
我认为我们应该战斗
I say we fight.
我认为反抗军完蛋了
I say the Rebellion is finished!
我很抱歉 琴
I’m sorry, Jyn.
没有议会的全力支持
Without the full support of the Council…
胜算不大
the odds are too great.
仙杜拉将军
General Syndulla,
请到简报室报告
please report to the briefing room.
仙杜拉将军 请到简报室报告
General Syndulla, please report to the briefing room.
你看起来并不高兴
You don’t look happy.
他们宁愿投降
They prefer to surrender.
你呢?
And you?
她想战斗
She wants to fight.
我也想 我们都想
So do I. We all do.
原力很强烈
The Force is strong.
我不能确定我们四个人够多
I’m not sure four of us is quite enough.
我们需要多少人?
How many do we need?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
他们永远不会相信你
They were never gonna believe you.
我感谢大家的支持
I appreciate the support.
但我相信
But I do.
我相信你
I believe you.
我们很乐意当志愿军
We’d like to volunteer.
我们之中有人…
Some of us…
我们之中的大多数人
Well, most of us…
我们为了支持反抗军 做过可怕的事
we’ve all done terrible things on behalf of the Rebellion.
我们是间谍
Spies…
破坏者 杀手
saboteurs, assassins.
我所做过的每件事 都是为了反抗军
Everything I did, I did for the Rebellion.
每一次我想离开
And every time I walked away…
自己想遗忘的事情
from something I wanted to forget…
我都得告诉自己这是为了 一个我所相信的理由
I told myself it was for a cause that I believed in.
一个值得的理由
A cause that was worth it.
不这么想 我们就会迷失
Without that, we’re lost.
我们所做的一切都将失去意义
Everything we’ve done would have been for nothing.
如果现在我放弃 我就无法面对自己
I couldn’t face myself if I gave up now.
我们没有一个人能面对
None of us could.
飞船里不会舒服
It won’t be comfortable.
会有点拥挤 但我们都习惯了
It’d be a bit cramped, but we’d all fit.
我们可以出发了
We could go.
好 准备行动
Okay. Gear up.
带着所有没被钉住的东西
Grab anything that’s not nailed down.
快 快 快
Go, go, go!

Jyn.
我会为了你而去
I’ll be there for you.
卡西恩说我必须去
Cassian said I had to.
我不习惯在情况恶化时 大家还愿意留下来
I’m not used to people sticking around when things go bad.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
愿原力与我们同在
May the Force be with us.
货运穿梭机 请回覆
Cargo shuttle, read back please.
你那边是怎么回事?
What’s going on out there?
那艘船禁飞了
That ship’s off-limits.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!