你认识他?
You know him?
我叫菩提 是飞行员
I am Bodhi, the pilot.
讯息是你带来的
You brought the message.

Yes.
你父亲…
Your father…
他说我可以去做对的事
he said I could get right by myself.
他说如果我够勇敢
He said I could make it right…
就能做到
if I was brave enough…
要倾听心中的想法
to listen to what was in my heart.
付诸行动
Do something about it.
恐怕是太迟了
Guess it was too late.
还不算太迟
It wasn’t too late.
对我来说似乎太迟了
Seems pretty late to me.

No.
我们可以打败那些 做出这件坏事的人
We can beat the people who did this.
我看过我父亲留下的讯息
My father’s message, I’ve seen it.
他们称之为死星
They call it the Death Star.
但他们不知道有方法
But they have no idea…
能战胜它
there’s a way to defeat it.
你们误解我父亲了
You’re wrong about my father.
他确实建造了它
He did build it.
因为他知道即使不靠他 他们仍然会完成
Because he knew they’d do it without him.
我父亲做了选择
My father made a choice.
他为反抗军牺牲自己
He sacrificed himself for the Rebellion.
他在其中设下机关
He’s rigged a trap inside it.
那就是他派你来的原因 为了带出这道讯息
That’s why he sent you, to bring that message.
它在哪里?
Where is it?
讯息在哪里?
Where’s the message?
那是立体影像
It was a hologram.
讯息在你手上 对吧?
You have that message, right?
一切都发生得太快
Everything happened so fast.
你看过了?
Did you see it?
你不相信我
You don’t believe me?
我可不是你要说服的人
I’m not the one you’ve got to convince.
我相信她
I believe her.
承蒙告知
That’s good to know.
什么样的机关?
What kind of trap?
你说过你父亲设了个机关
You said your father made a trap.
反应炉 他在那里设了一个弱点
The reactor. He’s placed a weakness there.
他隐藏了很多年
He’s been hiding it for years.
他说只要你能攻击反应炉模组
He said if you can blow the reactor,
整个系统就会崩溃
the module, the whole system goes down.
你需要传消息给联盟
You need to send word to the Alliance.
我已经传了
I’ve done that.
他们必须知道 有办法能摧毁这东西
They have to know there’s a way to destroy this thing.
他们必须去史卡利夫拿到蓝图
They have to go to Scarif to get the plans.
我不能冒这个险
I can’t risk sending that.
我们在帝国势力范围中心
We’re in the heart of Imperial territory.
那么我们就要找到他 再带他回来
Then we’ll find him and bring him back.
他就能亲自告诉他们
And he can tell them himself.
航线设往伊杜 长官
Course set for Eadu, sir.
我与原力同在 原力与我同在
I’m one with the Force, the Force is with me.
20度右转
20 degrees to the right.
10度向上
10 degrees up.
低一点 低一点
Lower, lower, lower. Lower!
你确定是这条路?
Are you sure this is the way?
他们有落地追踪器
They have landing trackers here.
他们有巡逻中队
They have patrol squadrons.
你必须穿过峡谷 保持低飞
You’ve got to stay in the canyon. Keep it low.
注意右侧
Watch your right!
有26%的失败机率
There’s a 26% chance of failure.
还有多远?
How much farther?
不知道 我不确定 我从没真正飞过这条路线
I don’t know, I’m not sure. I never really come this way.
不过我们很近了 很近了 我明白
But we’re close, we’re close. I know that.
现在有35%的失败机率
Now, there’s a 35% chance of failure.
我不想知道 谢谢你
I don’t wanna know. Thank you!
我懂
I understand.
现在 马上停下来
Now! Put it down, now!
有风…
The wind.
如果你继续前进 就会飞过穿梭机库右侧
If you keep going, you’ll be right over the shuttle depot.
– 当心 – K
– Watch out! – K!
抓紧了
Hold on tight!
我们得迫降
We’re coming down hard!
再试试看
Try them again.
我在试了 长官 我们…
I am, sir. We…
信♥号♥♥消失了
The signal’s gone dead.
中队集♥合♥
Squadron up.
目标伊杜
Target Eadu.
稳定器的检查状况如何?
How about now? Check stabilizers.
菩提 实验室在哪里?
Bodhi, where’s the lab?
研究机构?
The research facility?
是啊 它在哪里?
Yeah. Where is it?
就在山脊上
It’s just over that ridge.
我们正前方那个机库?
That’s a shuttle depot straight ahead of us.
– 你确定是它?- 是的
– You are sure of that? – Yes.
我们得指望
We’ll have to hope
那里还留了一艘帝国飞船可偷
there’s still an Imperial ship left to steal.
就这么办
Here’s what we’re doing.
希望风暴能继续 让我们在这里躲下去
Hopefully the storm keeps up and keeps us hidden down here.
菩提 你跟我来
Bodhi, you’re coming with me.
我们爬上山脊看看
We’ll go up the ridge and check it out.
我跟你去
I’m coming with you.
不行 你父亲的讯息
No, your father’s message.
我们不能拿它冒险 你是信差
We can’t risk it. You’re the messenger.
真可笑 我们都听到讯息内容了
That’s ridiculous, we all got the message.
在场人人皆知
Everyone here knows it.
一发击中反应炉模组整个系统就会垮掉
“One blast to the reactor module and the whole system goes down.”
就像你说的 整个系统垮掉
That’s how you said it, “The whole system goes down.”
快去修我们的通讯器
Get to work fixing our comms.
此刻我想做的只有 掌握我们所要面对的问题
All I want to do right now is get a handle on what we’re up against.
所以我们要悄悄地且小心翼翼地 爬上山脊
So we’re gonna go very small and very careful up the rise…
看看有些什么
and see what’s what.
我们出去吧
Let’s get outta here.
他看起来像个杀手吗?
Does he look like a killer?
不 他长得像朋友
No. He has the face of a friend.
你在说谁?
Who are you talking about?
安道尔上尉
Captain Andor.
为什么你要问这个?
Why’d you ask that?
你说他看起来像凶手是什么意思?
What do you mean, “Does he look like a killer?”
原力接近即将杀人的生物 会变得黑暗
The Force moves darkly near a creature that’s about to kill.
他的武器有狙击功能
His weapon was in the sniper configuration.
不行… 我们必须上去
No, no, no. We’ve got to go up.
你在下面看不到太多
You can’t see much from down there.
走这边
This way.
我会跟着你
I’ll be right behind you.
来吧
Come on.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
我要跟着琴
I’m gonna follow Jyn.
她的道路很明确
Her path is clear.
你一个人?
Alone?
祝你好运
Good luck!
我不需要好运 我有你
I don’t need luck. I have you!
他们这是干嘛?
What are they doing?
如果卡西恩回来 我们就会不等他们先离开了
If Cassian comes back, we’re leaving without them.
你看见厄索从那里出来?
You see Erso out there?
我们已经走很远了
We’ve come too far.
有点耐心 我的朋友
Patience, my friend.
就是他
That’s him.
是他 盖伦 穿黑衣的那个
That’s him. Galen, in the dark suit.
回到下面去 帮我们找艘飞船离开这里
Get back down there and find us a ride outta here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!