我们只需要得到 够强的讯号♥以接通他们
We just have to get a signal strong enough to get through to them…
并且让他们知道我们受困了
and let them know that we’re trapped down here.
因此我们必须接线到通信塔
For that, we have to connect to the communications tower.
我可以在停机坪这边处理连线
Now, I can patch us in over here, the landing pad.
但你必须用无线电
But you have to get on the radio.
叫个外头的人去找到一个主开关
Get one of the guys out there to find a master switch.
由他们来启动我们 跟通讯塔之间的连线
Get them to activate the connection between us and that comms tower.
好吗
Okay?
那就快去
Then go!
下面情况如何 中尉?
What’s going on down there, Lieutenant?
不清楚 长官
Unknown, sir.
无法集结他们
We can’t raise them.
所有反抗军频率被封锁
All rebel frequencies are blocked.
继续试 引开那些灭星者驱逐舰
Keep trying. Engage those Star Destroyers
并开始攻击护盾
and let’s start probing that shield!
是 长官
Yes, sir!
我们要进去了
We’re going in.
跟着我
Stay with me.
示意图库 2号♥资料塔
Schematic bank, data tower two.
我要怎么找到它?
How do I find that?
搜寻
Searching.
我能找到磁带
I can locate the tape,
但你得用操纵杆去拿
but you’ll need to use the handles for extraction.
该怎么用这些玩意?
What am I supposed to do with this?
终于来了
Well, finally.
等等 站住
Wait! Stop!
反抗军 他们去… 那边了
The rebels, they went over there.
老K 那边怎么回事?
K, what’s going on out there?
是这家伙
There’s one.
算了
Ah, well.
来吧
Come on!
红队长 这是金队长
Red Leader, this is Gold Leader.
我们正开始攻击护盾门
We’re starting our attack run on the shield gate.
保持攻势紧密 并提防那些炮塔
Keep it tight, and watch out for those towers.
有更多钛战机编队 在65
More fighters. Form out at six-five.
长官 敌军钛战机来了
Sir, enemy fighters coming in.
梅尔西 梅尔西 回答 你在那里吗?
Melshi! Melshi, come in. Are you there?
菩提会从这里发出讯号♥ 他在帮我们连线
Bodhi sent a signal from here. He’s patching us in.
但你们必须将那座塔 开通出一条线路
But you guys have to open up a line for the tower.
要怎么做?请提议
How? Please advise.
有个总开关在通讯塔底部
There’s a master switch at the base of the comm tower.
总开关 描述一下 我们要找什么?
Master switch? Describe. What are we looking for?
总开关长什么样子?它在哪里?
What does it look like? The master switch? Where is it?
U翼机 增援海滩上的部队
U-wings, reinforce those troops on the beach.
所有战机 掩护我们
All fighters, on me.
必须保护他们免遭空中攻击
We have to shield them from air attack.
部队增援 我们上吧
Troop reinforcements. Here we go.
为了杰达 – 杰达
– For Jedha! – For Jedha!
我们对那个护盾没造成影响
We’re having no effect on that shield.
那东西要多久才能打掉?
How much more can that thing take?
跟紧点 红色5号♥ 你去哪里?
Stick close, Red Five. Where are you goin’?
他们咬住我了 我试图摆脱他们
They’re all over me. I’m trying to lose them!
这是红色5号♥ 我需要帮忙
This is Red Five! I need help!
超空间追踪 导航系统
“Hyperspace tracking. Navigational systems.”
双荧幕下方
Two screens down.
结构工程 打开那个
“Structural engineering.” Open that one.
有敌机在追我
I’ve got one on my tail!
我能搞定
I’m on him!
计划代号♥:恒星 欧米茄标志 帕克斯极光…
Project code names: “Stellarsphere, Mark Omega, Pax Aurora.”
战斗斗篷 克拉斯特棱镜 黑色军刀
“War-Mantle, Cluster Prism, Blacksaber.”
什么?
What?
星尘
“Stardust.”
就是它
That’s it.
你怎么知道?
How do you know that?
因为那就是我
I know because it’s me.
嘿 你 表明身分
Hey, you! Identify yourself.
我可以解释
I can…
炮火 找掩护
Incoming fire! Get cover!
老K 我们需要 叫”星尘”的文件
K, we need the file for Stardust.
星尘
Stardust.
就是它
That’s it.
老K
K?
爬上去
Climb.
爬上去
Climb.
你仍然能传送蓝图给舰队
You can still send the plans to the fleet.
如果他们打开护盾门
If they open the shield gate…
你可以从塔上传送
you can broadcast from the tower.
锁上旋转门
Locking the vault door now.
老K
K?
老K
K!
– 再见了 – 老K
– Goodbye. – K!
长官 资料库出现未经授权存取
Sir, unauthorized access at the data vault.
什么?
What?
刚刚才进入的 长官
It’s just come in, sir.
派我的警卫中队参战
Send my guard squadron into battle.
两个人跟我来
Two men with me, now.
攻下那片海滩
Get that beach under control!
菩提 你在吗 你呼叫军队了吗?
Bodhi, are you there? Did you call the fleet?
我进不去飞船里头
I can’t get to the shuttle.
没办法连线
I can’t plug in.
你得连上 他们得炸开那道门
You have to. They have to hit that gate.
如果护盾打开 我们就能传送蓝图
If the shield’s open, we can send the plans.
将军 在你后面
General, behind you!
退后
Step back.
我们要坠机了
We’re going down!
来吧
Come on!
梅尔西 梅尔西
Melshi, Melshi.
请回答
Come in, please.
我困在最后一步
I’m tied in at my end.
只需要一条开通线路
I just need an open line.
等等
Hang on.
那个主开关
The master switch.
就在那个控制台那边
It’s over near that console.
我要去
I’m going!
我拿到了
I’ve got it!
小心
Careful!
你还好吗?
You okay?
琴
Jyn!
我与原力同在 原力与我同在
I’m one with the Force, the Force is with me.
我与原力同在 原力与我同在
I’m one with the Force, the Force is with me.
席鲁
Chirrut!
我与原力同在 原力与我同在
I’m one with the Force and the Force is with me.
我与原力同在 原力与我同在
I’m one with the Force, the Force is with me.
我与原力同在
I’m one with the Force…
我与原力同在 原力与我同在
the Force is with me. I’m one with the Force…
原力与我同在
and the Force is with me.
我与原力同在 原力与我同在
I’m one with the Force, and the Force is with me.
席鲁 回来
Chirrut! Come back!
原力与我同在
I’m one with the Force…
好啊
Yes!
继续 继续
Keep going! Keep going!
卡西恩
Cassian!
席鲁 快来 跟我来
Chirrut! Come! Come with me!
席鲁
Chirrut!
席鲁 别走 别走
Chirrut.
别死 别死
Don’t go. Don’t go.
我在这里 我在这里
I’m here, I’m here.
没事
It’s okay.
没事的 寻找原力
It’s okay. Look for the Force.
席鲁
Chirrut.